PDA

View Full Version : Last day of the Extended Vacation !

10-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Tomorrow, the plan is to head out to Stirling castle and the Wallace Monument.
we have visited 5 castles and Roslyn Chapel in the last two days, those old buildings, even the ruins are amazing.
you might think you would get bored with them but no!
Each one has a different feel, a different story, impacted today's world in a different manner, it's very exciting!
i cannot wait to return, perhaps in a year and a half when the new baby is born and old enough!!
Walking the old battlements with little Angus in my arms is a joy( Angus is my 9 month old, the one Gabby wants to blow up) today at craigmillar castle he loved the rain, he was under an umbrella but the sound of rain pattering raised a giggle from him.

tomorrow should bring joys of its own too, whatever the weather.
I anticipate an interesting day and a joyfull day sharing more of my valuable time with my little guy!

jafar00
10-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Well there is one thing we can agree on. Castle are awesome. My first time in the UK, I was on tour with a Jazz band. We must have stopped at every castle from London to Aberdeen! :)

11-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Back again in the USA, safe at home with the wife and the little one!!
Gabbys threats were clearly, empty, fitting really, her cranium too appears to be the same way!!

Good to be home, invincible and legally allowed to defend oneself!!

internet Tough Guy Jimmyc keeps calling me a coward, then he locks threads do I cannot respond.
To me that is the ultimate act of cowardice.
Jimmy is a coward, that's why he locks Threads!

jimnyc
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I will be saddened to see you go. Your wonderful input to so many threads and non-stop insults will be sorely missed.