PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan suspected of DUI after crash

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 07:44 PM
BEVERLY HILLS, California (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when the troubled actress's convertible struck a curb, police said.

Lohan, 20, and two other people were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 when it crashed on Sunset Boulevard around 5:30 a.m., Sgt. Mike Foxen said.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt, and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details.

Officers went to the scene after receiving an emergency call about the accident, Foxen said.

Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation, he said.

The arrest was first reported on the Web site of X17 Inc., a celebrity photo agency.

Lohan publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik did not immediately return an e-mail requesting comment.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for alcohol treatment. Her publicist confirmed in December that the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told Allure Magazine during an interview for its May issue that she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center, an addiction treatment facility, at the suggestion of her therapist.

"It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab," Lohan told the publication.

Lohan's latest movie, "Georgia Rule," is in U.S. theaters now. The actress's other screen credits include "Mean Girls," "Bobby," "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Freaky Friday."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/26/lindsay.lohan.ap/index.html

I think we all knew this was coming. Luckily noone was hurt this time, and hopefully she learns from this mistake, but I doubt it.

Gaffer
05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Time to run to rehab again.

Abbey Marie
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Can't these overpaid brats afford drivers for their partying nights?

Hobbit
05-26-2007, 09:46 PM
This is about as shocking as the time I went outside in the middle of winter and it was cold.

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 10:45 PM
This is about as shocking as the time I went outside in the middle of winter and it was cold.

:laugh2:

82Marine89
05-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Isn't the drinking age 21? Put her ass in jail. She can share a cell with the Hilton whore.

05-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Where are her parents here?

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Isn't the drinking age 21? Put her ass in jail. She can share a cell with the Hilton whore.

She will just buy her way out.

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Where are her parents here?

Her mom's just as bad, she probably bought the alcohol for Lindsay.:laugh2: