PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Biden Indicted

Trinity
11-01-2012, 08:40 AM
I came across this in a very strange manner. I was on facebook and my ex's mother had commented on he granddaughters pic. I was like hmmmm she has facebook wonder what she has posted on her page? I went looking and this was the first thing I found, that she had recently shared.

I couldn't find anything in the mainstream media but no surprise there.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-and-biden-indicted-by-florida-grand-jury/

(Ocala, Florida, October 30, 2012). Larry Klayman, the founder and chairman of Freedom Watch today announced that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden have been criminally indicted for having willfully released classified national security information concerning the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound, U.S. and Israeli war plans concerning Iran and their cyber-attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. The release of this information, among other harm to U.S. national security, resulted in the killing of members of Seal Team Six by terrorists and the arrest and imprisonment of American covert agents by Pakistan, such as the doctor who aided the CIA with regard to the bin Laden assassination. U.S.-Israeli war plans with Iran have also been compromised.
A true bill of indictment was issued by a Citizens’ Grand Jury in Ocala, Florida, who reviewed evidence and voted unanimously to indict Obama and Biden at 6:02 pm on October 29, 2012.

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/obama-and-biden-indicted-by-florida-grand-jury

(Ocala, Florida, October 30, 2012). Larry Klayman, the founder and chairman of Freedom Watch today announced that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden have been criminally indicted for having willfully released classified national security information concerning the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound, U.S. and Israeli war plans concerning Iran and their cyber-attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2012, 10:19 AM
LETS VOTE THEM OUT AND THEN REALLY INDICT THEM. -- :salute:-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
11-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Honestly Trinity, this should not be covered by any major media outlets. It's a publicity stunt by Larry Klayman and his Citizen's Grand Jury has no legal authority whatsoever.
It's akin to Tyr leading the charge with a unanimous vote by the "DP Grand Jury" to indict Obama for being born :laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
This is similar to the liberal "citizen's jury" that indicted Bush and Dubya for International War Crimes in 2006. I believe they actually filed briefs with the World Court.

Abbey Marie
11-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Honestly Trinity, this should not be covered by any major media outlets. It's a publicity stunt by Larry Klayman and his Citizen's Grand Jury has no legal authority whatsoever.
It's akin to Tyr leading the charge with a unanimous vote by the "DP Grand Jury" to indict Obama for being born :laugh2:

Nah, just for lying about it. :eek:

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 01:29 PM
I came across this in a very strange manner. I was on facebook and my ex's mother had commented on he granddaughters pic. I was like hmmmm she has facebook wonder what she has posted on her page? I went looking and this was the first thing I found, that she had recently shared.

I couldn't find anything in the mainstream media but no surprise there.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-and-biden-indicted-by-florida-grand-jury/

(Ocala, Florida, October 30, 2012). Larry Klayman, the founder and chairman of Freedom Watch today announced that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden have been criminally indicted for having willfully released classified national security information concerning the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound, U.S. and Israeli war plans concerning Iran and their cyber-attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. The release of this information, among other harm to U.S. national security, resulted in the killing of members of Seal Team Six by terrorists and the arrest and imprisonment of American covert agents by Pakistan, such as the doctor who aided the CIA with regard to the bin Laden assassination. U.S.-Israeli war plans with Iran have also been compromised.
A true bill of indictment was issued by a Citizens’ Grand Jury in Ocala, Florida, who reviewed evidence and voted unanimously to indict Obama and Biden at 6:02 pm on October 29, 2012.

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/obama-and-biden-indicted-by-florida-grand-jury

(Ocala, Florida, October 30, 2012). Larry Klayman, the founder and chairman of Freedom Watch today announced that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden have been criminally indicted for having willfully released classified national security information concerning the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound, U.S. and Israeli war plans concerning Iran and their cyber-attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

I am on record as being anti empty suit Obama.

Still, Larry must know as a lawyer that nobody can indict a sitting president.

The right action is to impeach then charge.

That is what is in the constitution.:salute:

aboutime
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
It is fun, and entertaining to think about. Six days before Joe and Barrack start stealing OUR PROPERTY from the White House.

Wonder if the Obama gang will pull a CLINTON...and remove all of the "O"s from the Keyboards in every office??

Come to thing of it. They should do a Politically Correct, Mass Robbery, and take all of the TOILETS with them too!

That would be the Liberally, Tolerant thing to do.

glockmail
11-01-2012, 03:43 PM
It is fun, and entertaining to think about. Six days before Joe and Barrack start stealing OUR PROPERTY from the White House.

Wonder if the Obama gang will pull a CLINTON...and remove all of the "O"s from the Keyboards in every office??

Come to thing of it. They should do a Politically Correct, Mass Robbery, and take all of the TOILETS with them too!

That would be the Liberally, Tolerant thing to do.

They will remove the R's. :slap: