PDA

View Full Version : The insanity of Gender Identity

Thunderknuckles
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html
Here we go. A 45 year old man who has chosen to live as a woman (with his man parts still intact) is lounging nude in a college female locker room, shared by girls as young as 6 from a local swim club. A female swim coach discovers him. Orders him to leave and calls the cops. He later explains he is "transgendered" and not only is everyone apologizing to him, the college will not stop him from doing this because of their anti-discrimination policy and charges will not be filed because the law is "too vague" in this area.

WTF is wrong with this guy? I don't care if he thinks he's a woman, he's making these girls and their parents very uncomfortable with his presence in a female locker room. But everyone just has to suck it up because he thinks he's a girl while his dick still sways in the breeze. Is it really that difficult for him to use the Men's locker room where all the other cock and balls are located?

Abbey Marie
11-01-2012, 04:34 PM
This just makes my blood boil. :dev2:

Trigg
11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Hacker said the college could be held liable for damages if any of the young girls is harmed by the transgendered individual.

the only sane thing in the article. As a parent I would sue the hell out of the college.

KitchenKitten99
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Toss it back in their faces and have a few Muslim/Islam female students protest and cause a stink.

They will probably listen then.

cadet
11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
If this works for him... I wonder if I could get away with it here... Give me a minute to ponder this...:angeldevil:

jimnyc
11-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Quite frankly, the Feds should go in and shut a place like that down. Common sense tells you that you don't allow this crap to happen. If someone has gender identity issues, let them see a psychiatrist, not abuse the condition to sit in naked with the opposite sex. Anyone can claim to have the issue then and follow his lead. Whatever parts you have should dictate which facilities you use. The fact that a "legit" school would allow this sickens me. And any and all funding they receive should be discontinued, even private entities should think twice about helping nitwits like this.

Abbey Marie
11-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Here's a newsflash: If you still have a penis, you are not a woman. End of story.

Chop it all off, and we can think about letting you in the women's locker room.

If this was our daughter's college, I would circulate a petition and start a protest and refuse to pay tuition until they fixed this abomination. Outrageous.

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 06:24 PM
My friends live in Northern VA and they invited me to go with them to visit a "woman" who owned a winery. After we left, they told me that "She" had it chopped off and used to be equipped as a man.

Thankfully "she" was not walking around naked. I liked "her" home but did not get into the winery.

MtnBiker
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Well I suppose we just need to accept the fact that there are people who are born like this, really not very many people but some. However the number could be much larger. There are a lot of people who refuse to publicly admit that they are a part of any of those group. Primarily because of the hate and prejudice shown toward anyone who does not fit into societal norms. So we should all reconsider on the hate we are displaying.

/sarcasm off

gabosaurus
11-02-2012, 04:16 PM
WTF? "Chicks with dicks" are men until they are physically altered. Sorry to be non-liberal, but you what are what you are until you aren't.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Well I suppose we just need to accept the fact that there are people who are born like this, really not very many people but some. However the number could be much larger. There are a lot of people who refuse to publicly admit that they are a part of any of those group. Primarily because of the hate and prejudice shown toward anyone who does not fit into societal norms. So we should all reconsider on the hate we are displaying.

/sarcasm off

I kept waiting for the punch line. :laugh2:

aboutime
11-02-2012, 07:30 PM
WTF? "Chicks with dicks" are men until they are physically altered. Sorry to be non-liberal, but you what are what you are until you aren't.

Thanks gabby. We all needed your VOICE OF EXPERIENCE to educate us from your obvious, personal point of view on that topic. And don't apologize for being non-liberal. Your standing in the Liberally obnoxious still exists.

Trinity
11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html
Here we go. A 45 year old man who has chosen to live as a woman (with his man parts still intact) is lounging nude in a college female locker room, shared by girls as young as 6 from a local swim club.

So I read this part to my 14 year old son and asked his opinion on it he mumbled under his breath " pedophile" then I said what if he really thought he was a women he said "then he needs to get a sex change" :coffee:

aboutime
11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
So I read this part to my 14 year old son and asked his opinion on it he mumbled under his breath " pedophile" then I said what if he really thought he was a women he said "then he needs to get a sex change" :coffee:

Anyone who does such things. Does so only to get attention, and make trouble for others who must be confronted...unknowingly, by such hateful, dumb people.

This is sadly. The growing state of our LAWLESS society where the person all Americans used to look to, for guidance, and leadership. NO LONGER is fulfilling the position as anything more than a PHONY FIGUREHEAD...we now, laughingly call Our President, and Liar.

Thunderknuckles
11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Aboutime you should just add the President is a LIAR to your sig. It would save you the time of having to type it in every thread :laugh:

aboutime
11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Aboutime you should just add the President is a LIAR to your sig. It would save you the time of having to type it in every thread :laugh:

Thanks. Will do. In case I haven't said it often enough.

Thunderknuckles
11-02-2012, 09:13 PM
LOL.
Just don't let it hinder you from working it into even the most obscure threads every now and then. It's quite entertaining :)

indago
11-09-2015, 09:01 AM
From The New York Times 9 November 2015:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. Sánchez, a 28-year-old transgender woman from Mexico, was held in immigration detention for nearly a year, beginning in 2012. She was placed in solitary confinement for a month, solely because of her gender identity. At every place she was held, inmates directed slurs at her in front of guards, who routinely laughed. ...In the United States, transgender people are routinely subjected to harassment, but few are as powerless as those in prison. As more have become vocal about their safety and their rights, prison systems that segregate inmates along conventional gender lines are facing mounting challenges. While a few have changed housing policies, the vast majority have not.

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/09/opinion/prisons-and-jails-put-transgender-inmates-at-risk.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0)

And why should they? Anyone who masquerades as something that they are not shouldn't be afforded any special rights.

indago
11-25-2015, 10:18 AM
From The Associated Press 25 November 2015:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gay and transgender activists in Vietnam say a new law recognizing their rights will pave the way for gender reassignment surgery in the communist country and reduce discrimination.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_VIETNAM_TRANSGENDER_LAW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-25-02-46-15)

The only "surgery" they should receive is a lobotomy.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 12:49 PM
From The Associated Press 25 November 2015:
Gay and transgender activists in Vietnam say a new law recognizing their rights will pave the way for gender reassignment surgery in the communist country and reduce discrimination.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_VIETNAM_TRANSGENDER_LAW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-25-02-46-15)

The only "surgery" they should receive is a lobotomy.

The whole world is messed up. Danged Obama!!!!!!!

indago
12-03-2015, 11:02 AM
From The Associated Press 3 December 2015:
-----------------------------------------------------------
A suburban Chicago school district has approved a deal allowing a transgender student a separate changing area in a girls' locker room. ...born male and identifies as female

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_STUDENT_LOCKER_ROOM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-03-02-57-55)

And a part of that "deal" should be to encourage the parents of that confused child to enter it into a therapy group where it can receive Hypnotherapy, and get some real help and support in realizing just what it is.

Perianne
12-03-2015, 11:04 AM
A suburban Chicago school district has approved a deal allowing a transgender student a separate changing area in a girls' locker room. ...born male and identifies as female

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_STUDENT_LOCKER_ROOM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-03-02-57-55)

And a part of that "deal" should be to encourage the parents of that confused child to enter it into a therapy group where it can receive Hypnotherapy, and get some real help and support in realizing just what it is.

There used to be a treatment for that. It was called a lobotomy.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8042&stc=1

Gunny
12-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Here we go. A 45 year old man who has chosen to live as a woman (with his man parts still intact) is lounging nude in a college female locker room, shared by girls as young as 6 from a local swim club. A female swim coach discovers him. Orders him to leave and calls the cops. He later explains he is "transgendered" and not only is everyone apologizing to him, the college will not stop him from doing this because of their anti-discrimination policy and charges will not be filed because the law is "too vague" in this area.

WTF is wrong with this guy? I don't care if he thinks he's a woman, he's making these girls and their parents very uncomfortable with his presence in a female locker room. But everyone just has to suck it up because he thinks he's a girl while his dick still sways in the breeze. Is it really that difficult for him to use the Men's locker room where all the other cock and balls are located?

There's no real insanity. Got a dick? You're a boy. Got a pussy? You're a girl. Questions?

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 04:03 PM
There's no real insanity. Got a dick? You're a boy. Got a pussy? You're a girl. Questions?

Such a way with words! :laugh2:

Gunny
12-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Such a way with words! :laugh2:

I figured either you or Perianne was going to get in my butt about that. :laugh: Sometimes you just got to say it. I knew the difference between a girl and a boy by the time I was 5. Girls are icky and irrational and keep raining on our normal world. AND y'all have cooties. :halo9:

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 04:21 PM
I figured either you or Perianne was going to get in my butt about that. :laugh: Sometimes you just got to say it. I knew the difference between a girl and a boy by the time I was 5. Girls are icky and irrational and keep raining on our normal world. AND y'all have cooties. :halo9:

I can finally 'fess up- we DO have cooties. Lots and lots of cooties! And ya'll (you inspired me to say it that way :cool:) can't get enough of them. ;)

Gunny
12-03-2015, 04:55 PM
I can finally 'fess up- we DO have cooties. Lots and lots of cooties! And ya'll (you inspired me to say it that way :cool:) can't get enough of them. ;)

Y'all are icky. And if I knew how to not be attracted to them damned cooties you can bet your butt I'd be on top of it.:laugh:

Perianne
12-03-2015, 05:09 PM

What about people with both? I have seen them. In that case, you look for breast tissue.

Gunny
12-03-2015, 05:19 PM
What about people with both? I have seen them. In that case, you look for breast tissue.

They're fired.

I don't walk around asking people what's in their pants nor do I offer descriptions of what's in mine. Which is my whole point to any argument I make: if you define yourself by your gender you're weak.

Noir
12-03-2015, 06:53 PM
if you define yourself by your gender you're weak.

You dont define yourself as a male?

Gunny
12-03-2015, 06:59 PM
You dont define yourself as a male?

I define myself as me. I didn't choose my eye color. I didn't choose being left handed. I didn't choose having a dick. But I got one. Men who are afraid of women's rejections are gay. They can't handle being told no. Emotional little bitches that can't handle what women dish out. Don't whine to ME about it. My attitude is there's another chick on the next barstool. Your loss.

Noir
12-03-2015, 07:10 PM
I define myself as me. I didn't choose my eye color. I didn't choose being left handed. I didn't choose having a dick. But I got one. Men who are afraid of women's rejections are gay. They can't handle being told no. Emotional little bitches that can't handle what women dish out. Don't whine to ME about it. My attitude is there's another chick on the next barstool. Your loss.

It's interesting that you're both advocating 'define yourself as yourself' and 'do something other than what I think you should do and I'll insult you' and acknowledge no clash in those positions.

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:18 PM
It's interesting that you're both advocating 'define yourself as yourself' and 'do something other than what I think you should do and I'll insult you' and acknowledge no clash in those positions.

Noir, I think I define you as being careless with your use of bleach .. if the colour of your collar is anything to go by.

As for the hands, can you stop being cruel to your pet spider ??

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 08:41 PM

Gunny would stop being such a curmudgeon if someone would buy him some nice designer shoes and a cute bag.

Perianne, do you think this would look good on Gunny?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/givenchy-shark-tooth-pant-leg-knee-boot-women/4193523?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=3926

indago
12-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Gunny would stop being such a curmudgeon if someone would buy him some nice designer shoes and a cute bag.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/givenchy-shark-tooth-pant-leg-knee-boot-women/4193523?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=3926

Yes, I think he would look good in that...

http://oi57.tinypic.com/a13ew8.jpg

indago
12-05-2015, 10:28 AM

Journalist Carla Johnson wrote for The Associated Press 4 December 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School officials in a suburban Chicago district said Friday they may back out of a newly minted deal with the U.S. Department of Education allowing a transgender student to use a girls' locker room, over a dispute about a hypothetical: What would happen if the girl decided against using the privacy curtains she's agreed to use?

Less than two days after school board members approved the settlement, Township High School District 211 Superintendent Daniel Cates issued a statement angrily condemning a top federal official for how she portrayed his description of it.

Cates had said if the student doesn't use privacy curtains when changing or showering, she won't be granted unrestricted access to the locker room. Federal officials countered that the agreement does not require her to use a privacy curtain, although the student has said she will do so.

District officials "are outraged by the mischaracterizations in the press by Catherine Lhamon of the Office for Civil Rights (OCR), and her blatant disregard for the facts of the negotiated agreement," Cates said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_STUDENT_LOCKER_ROOM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-04-18-17-51)

"What would happen if the girl decided against using the privacy curtains she's agreed to use?"

Especially if she had an erection, and the other girls saw it.

OMG!

Gunny
12-05-2015, 12:42 PM

Nothing interesting about it. I'm quite clear. If you disrupt my unit, you're gone. I don't care what you call yourself. If I say it's not normal, I'm stating facts. If you think I give a f*ck what you do personally, might want to try thinking again. I keep MY sex life in the bedroom and don't define myself by it.

And as for Gabby ... I carry my GF's purse all over the place. I'm secure in who and what I am. I carry a little baby around too. Anyone want's to say anything about either, nothing between them and me but air and opportunity.

But you can blow the designer shoes out your backside. I wear Wolverine boots. As my dress shoes.

Abbey Marie
12-05-2015, 01:28 PM

Maybe surprising to some, but it's the "no brain cells to rub together" look on its face, that is most dismaying to me.

indago
12-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Maybe surprising to some, but it's the "no brain cells to rub together" look on its face, that is most dismaying to me.

Yes, kind of a TOTALLY CLUELESS look...

Gunny
12-05-2015, 07:15 PM

:omg:

I paid a lot of money for that lunch you have no respect for. :puke:

Black Diamond
12-05-2015, 07:32 PM
:omg:

I paid a lot of money for that lunch you have no respect for. :puke:
Would you prefer Caitlyn?

Gunny
12-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Would you prefer Caitlyn?

You CAN be shot, asshole. And judging by that sign in your avatar, you don't live that far away. :slap:

Abbey Marie
12-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Yes, kind of a TOTALLY CLUELESS look...

Lol, looks ain't deceiving, in this case.

aboutime
12-05-2015, 09:13 PM

Abbey. How long have you been holding on to that photo of gabby???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DragonStryk72
12-05-2015, 10:23 PM

No offense Gunny, but I know gay men that would take us BOTH out behind the wood shed. The whole limp wristed gay guy thing is a very weird, and kinda demeaning, cultural affectation. Let me.put it like this: My dad was married for 20 years to my mother, 3 kids, he was able to get women. That wasn't at issue. When he came out, nothing much changed, except.for.his dating pool. He wears the same plaid flannel as always, same jeans, same.bomber jacket, same Yankees ball cap. He didn't suddenly become into musicals, and he's still keeps rewatching MASH and Cheers. He can also still tell me point for point how to break down an M-16, clean it, and put it back together. All that swishy, voice rising an octave and assuming a lisp crap? Yeah, that's this weird sort of act that is particular to gay men, and it's like theyre trying to win some sort of competition for the best gay guy. You don't see lesbians dropping their voice unnecessarily, the ones that are butch were basically always butch.

Now, as to the Transgendered folk, if they've gotten the surgery, then fine, alls good. no one is able.to tell they're not in the locker room with a man or woman at that point. Until that point, though, there needs to be an understanding that you are violating the private space of others, and that your rights end when they impinge the rights of others.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 11:15 PM
No offense Gunny, but I know gay men that would take us BOTH out behind the wood shed. The whole limp wristed gay guy thing is a very weird, and kinda demeaning, cultural affectation. Let me.put it like this: My dad was married for 20 years to my mother, 3 kids, he was able to get women. That wasn't at issue. When he came out, nothing much changed, except.for.his dating pool. He wears the same plaid flannel as always, same jeans, same.bomber jacket, same Yankees ball cap. He didn't suddenly become into musicals, and he's still keeps rewatching MASH and Cheers. He can also still tell me point for point how to break down an M-16, clean it, and put it back together. All that swishy, voice rising an octave and assuming a lisp crap? Yeah, that's this weird sort of act that is particular to gay men, and it's like theyre trying to win some sort of competition for the best gay guy. You don't see lesbians dropping their voice unnecessarily, the ones that are butch were basically always butch.

Now, as to the Transgendered folk, if they've gotten the surgery, then fine, alls good. no one is able.to tell they're not in the locker room with a man or woman at that point. Until that point, though, there needs to be an understanding that you are violating the private space of others, and that your rights end when they impinge the rights of others.

I'm not offended. I've seen some girls that scared the crap out of me. They are the exception, not the norm, and defining yourself as a Marine by ANYTHING other than Marine is unsat. I don't describe myself with "heterosexual" prior to the noun. I don't describe myself as white, Christian nor bald. When I put on that uniform, I'm a US Marine. Period. All the rest of those adjectives take a back seat.

I was married to a Marine SSgt and we had two kids we drug around. I didn't think I had to explain that we weren't just BBQ-ing in the evening. I don't care what you do on your own time, but when you're on MY time, you best know how to fill your role.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 01:16 PM

Folks that even REMOTELY look like this, doing the tranny crap and enjoying it in public - they need to be sent to the funny farm. And yes, I'm dead serious. It's one thing to be a fruit loop - but when you go over the top like this, dress as whatever gender you think you are, dress half naked and embarrassingly like this - this isn't just someone thinking they are the opposite sex- this is obviously someone who has more than a few screws loose. They need some serious psychological help. That's likely why so many of them, the ones that go overboard like this, are on drugs, homeless, diseases and other sad shit.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 01:22 PM

Problem is, the majority of transgendered want to live as such for a long time before they get any surgery. Hell, many aren't even allowed to just instantly get a surgery. Doctors will make them wait and go to counseling and long efforts to prior, to ensure this is what they want. All makes perfect sense to me. But say it's like 3-5 years. And let's just do the man to woman first. During that time, no effing way in the world that someone - pre-surgery - should be granted full rights. To be able to use bathrooms or locker rooms, in grammar schools, HS, colleges.... THEY are the ones that are changing, entire schools and society should NOT be forced to accommodate them, iMO. You dress as a woman, while being a man, allowing tons of hair to be shown, while wearing pink frilly hats, with half of a hard on - while your g-string is out, but with a bra showing too... INSANE. And that person WILL be looked at funny, and likely discriminated against. And I say tough crap on them. They can make MUCH better decisions and many BETTER decisions, than jamming their illness in everyone's face and demanding the world see them as 'normal'.

Gunny
12-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Folks that even REMOTELY look like this, doing the tranny crap and enjoying it in public - they need to be sent to the funny farm. And yes, I'm dead serious. It's one thing to be a fruit loop - but when you go over the top like this, dress as whatever gender you think you are, dress half naked and embarrassingly like this - this isn't just someone thinking they are the opposite sex- this is obviously someone who has more than a few screws loose. They need some serious psychological help. That's likely why so many of them, the ones that go overboard like this, are on drugs, homeless, diseases and other sad shit.

Did you REALLY have to reproduce that picture? That is one screwed up individual.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Did you REALLY have to reproduce that picture? That is one screwed up individual.

Yes, I did. Too many people are going the PC route, "Oh, I need to be nice to this fella". No, I DON'T. They CHOOSE to go out in public like this. They CHOOSE to go into parades and similar like this. IT IS NOT NORMAL. I don't need to bend over backwards and be nice to these people, or pretend they are special, or deserving of some sort of additional rights.

Same as gays to an extent. Just fucking move on with your life already. We don't need front page news and any other things remotely called "news", and then continually have it shoved down our throats. Do what you have to do. But make public announcements or be a weirdo in public, then I'm offering my 2 cents in reply.

Gunny
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Yes, I did. Too many people are going the PC route, "Oh, I need to be nice to this fella". No, I DON'T. They CHOOSE to go out in public like this. They CHOOSE to go into parades and similar like this. IT IS NOT NORMAL. I don't need to bend over backwards and be nice to these people, or pretend they are special, or deserving of some sort of additional rights.

Same as gays to an extent. Just fucking move on with your life already. We don't need front page news and any other things remotely called "news", and then continually have it shoved down our throats. Do what you have to do. But make public announcements or be a weirdo in public, then I'm offering my 2 cents in reply.

I got a Ranch Hand front bumper I can "be nice" to that fag with.:laugh:

indago
12-19-2015, 05:35 PM
Journalist Deborah Sontag wrote for The New York Times 12 December 2015:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Brooklynite by way of South Carolina and Georgia, Ms. Nimmons was ticking down the minutes, as she had ticked down the months, until she would be wheeled into an operating room for gender reassignment surgery. It was a moment she had long dreamed about but considered out of reach, a shimmer at the edge of her field of vision. ...Seizing the opportunity, Ms. Nimmons was about to become one of the first low-income New Yorkers to undergo a genital reconstruction paid for by Medicaid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/us/kricket-nimmons-transgender-surgery.html)

Gunny
12-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Journalist Deborah Sontag wrote for The New York Times 12 December 2015:
A Brooklynite by way of South Carolina and Georgia, Ms. Nimmons was ticking down the minutes, as she had ticked down the months, until she would be wheeled into an operating room for gender reassignment surgery. It was a moment she had long dreamed about but considered out of reach, a shimmer at the edge of her field of vision. ...Seizing the opportunity, Ms. Nimmons was about to become one of the first low-income New Yorkers to undergo a genital reconstruction paid for by Medicaid.

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/us/kricket-nimmons-transgender-surgery.html)

*WARNING* GRAPHIC MATERIAL

I've spent all my life protecting my dick. I'll be damned if I'm going to voluntarily have it cut off. It's right where it's supposed to be.

indago
12-20-2015, 03:59 PM
*WARNING* GRAPHIC MATERIAL

I've spent all my life protecting my dick. I'll be damned if I'm going to voluntarily have it cut off. It's right where it's supposed to be.

Well, and I'm guessing now, but I'm quite sure that you're safe in that respect. I really doubt that there is anybody after your dick.

And that reminds me, a few years back, a Thanksgiving program, some folks went to the podium and expressed some things that they were thankful for. Steve Martin went to the podium, and took out a piece of paper from his pocket, saying he had written down some things he was thankful for this Thanksgiving. He started reading off some pretty serious stuff. Then he added: "And I'm thankful that my genitals are in my pants, and not in a jar on display at the Smithsonian."

Gunny
12-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Well, and I'm guessing now, but I'm quite sure that you're safe in that respect. I really doubt that there is anybody after your dick.

And that reminds me, a few years back, a Thanksgiving program, some folks went to the podium and expressed some things that they were thankful for. Steve Martin went to the podium, and took out a piece of paper from his pocket, saying he had written down some things he was thankful for this Thanksgiving. He started reading off some pretty serious stuff. Then he added: "And I'm thankful that my genitals are in my pants, and not in a jar on display at the Smithsonian."

You'd be wrong.

Point is, the entire premise of the argument is ludicrous. "The Insanity of Gender Identity". I mean, c'mon. Got a dick you're a guy and got a pussy you're a girl. That isn't all that hard to figure out.

indago
12-20-2015, 04:16 PM
You'd be wrong.

Point is, the entire premise of the argument is ludicrous. "The Insanity of Gender Identity". I mean, c'mon. Got a dick you're a guy and got a pussy you're a girl. That isn't all that hard to figure out.

Yes, since time immemorial, when the baby is born, the doctor, midwife, whatever, gives the baby a little spank, the baby cries, the handler takes a look, and informs the Mother: "It's a boy", or "It's a girl".

Strange, then, that years later, a boy will announce that he is a girl, or vice versa!

Gunny
12-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Yes, since time immemorial, when the baby is born, the doctor, midwife, whatever, gives the baby a little spank, the baby cries, the handler takes a look, and informs the Mother: "It's a boy", or "It's a girl".

Strange, then, that years later, a boy will announce that he is a girl, or vice versa!

I just think it's stupid we have sunk so far as a society. If you're worried about being gay, you got too much time on your hands. If you define yourself as gay then you're priorities are mixed up. I'm a man FIRST. The rest of those adjectives may define my behavior, it starts at "man".

indago
02-17-2016, 08:39 AM
From The Associated Press 16 February 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------------
South Dakota would be the first state in the U.S. to approve a law requiring transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their sex at birth if the governor signs a bill passed Tuesday by the state Senate. ...Republican Sen. David Omdahl urged other legislators Tuesday to support the bill to "preserve the innocence of our young people."

..."I'm sorry if you're so twisted you don't know who you are," Omdahl said at a recent event when asked about the bill. "I'm telling you right now, it's about protecting the kids, and I don't even understand where our society is these days."

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_SOUTH_DAKOTA_TRANSGENDER_BATHROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-16-19-25-44)

Gunny
02-17-2016, 09:31 AM
From The Associated Press 16 February 2016:
South Dakota would be the first state in the U.S. to approve a law requiring transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their sex at birth if the governor signs a bill passed Tuesday by the state Senate. ...Republican Sen. David Omdahl urged other legislators Tuesday to support the bill to "preserve the innocence of our young people."

..."I'm sorry if you're so twisted you don't know who you are," Omdahl said at a recent event when asked about the bill. "I'm telling you right now, it's about protecting the kids, and I don't even understand where our society is these days."

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_SOUTH_DAKOTA_TRANSGENDER_BATHROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-16-19-25-44)

I have to agree with Omdahl. We've gone too far as a society catering to freaks at the expense of normalcy.

indago
02-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Journalist James Nord wrote for The Associated Press 17 February 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Thomas Lewis told his South Dakota high school last year that he is transgender, teachers called him by his new name and used male pronouns when addressing him. But he says the accommodations stopped at being able to use the men's bathroom. Instead, the 18-year-old senior chooses to go home, where he feels safe to use the restroom, before returning from lunch to rejoin his classmates at Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls. Lewis has even spoken to his state's Legislature against a bill that would require transgender students like him to use bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their sex at birth, telling them that such a law "makes me feel like I'm not a human being."

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SOUTH_DAKOTA_TRANSGENDER_BATHROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-17-18-39-30)

Special accomodations should be made for a student who believes that he is Jesus Christ, and that all should fall to their knees and worship in his presence.

indago
03-17-2016, 10:03 AM
Journalist Sheila Burke wrote for The Associated Press 15 March 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bill that would require transgender students to use bathrooms that match their sex at birth is gaining momentum in the Tennessee legislature after passing in a House subcommittee. The bill is advancing despite opposition from the state's Republican governor, Bill Haslam. On Tuesday, the bill passed unanimously in the Education, Administration and Planning Subcommittee. ...Tennessee's bill would require transgender students at public grade schools and universities to use restrooms and locker rooms that match their sex on their birth certificate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_TRANSGENDER_RESTROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-03-15-19-36-29)

aboutime
03-17-2016, 07:18 PM
Do you EVER happen to have an ORIGINAL thought, or opinion...not authored by the AP???

All of your SECOND-HAND reporting is already public, and your inability to THINK on your own...SHOWS.

indago
03-17-2016, 10:59 PM
Do you EVER happen to have an ORIGINAL thought, or opinion...not authored by the AP???

All of your SECOND-HAND reporting is already public, and your inability to THINK on your own...SHOWS.

Really galls ya, don't it...

aboutime
03-18-2016, 09:34 PM
Really galls ya, don't it...

Keep repeating that until you CONVINCE YOURSELF. Limited intelligence being your perpetual identity.

indago
03-24-2016, 06:41 AM
From The Associated Press 23 March 2016:
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -- North Carolina legislators decided to rein in local governments by approving a bill Wednesday that prevents cities and counties from passing their own anti-discrimination rules. The legislation, signed into law later by Gov. Pat McCrory, dealt a blow to the LGBT movement after success with protections in cities across the country.

..."It's common sense — biological men should not me be in women's showers, locker rooms and bathrooms," said GOP Rep. Dean Arp of Monroe...

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_TRANSGENDER_RESTROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-03-23-22-38-33)

indago
03-25-2016, 07:26 AM
From The Associated Press 24 March 2016:
Some corporations have raised concerns about a law signed by Gov. Pat McCrory blocking rules that protect people based on sexual orientation and gender identity when they eat out or hail a cab.

But a spokesman for McCrory says they've gotten positive responses from businesses since the bill's passage.

Ricky Diaz works on McCrory's re-election campaign. He wrote Thursday evening that many businesses agree with the governor that the Charlotte City Council shouldn't have made it in an issue in the first place by passing the ordinance last month.

The governor has said city leaders overstepped when they agreed transgender people can use restrooms and locker rooms aligned with their gender identity. McCrory says it threatened the basic privacy the public expects in these facilities. Others argue Charlotte violated the state constitution by passing the ordinance.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_RESTROOMS_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-03-24-20-54-22)

indago
03-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Journalist Jonathan Katz wrote for The New York Times 29 March 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Companies Press North Carolina on Law Curbing Protections From Bias
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/north-carolina-governor-attacks-critics-of-law-curbing-protections-from-bias.html?ref=todayspaper)

Well, that can be dismissed out of hand...

A corporations does not speak, nor does it write. It is an artificial person. Somebody that represents the corporation did the speaking and writing for it. And besides, the corporation doesn't consist of just one person, or a handful of them: there are many people making up the total of a corporation, and one individual certainly doesn't represent the views of all of them. Certainly there are some opposing views on the subject within the confines of the corporation that are not heard.

aboutime
03-30-2016, 03:55 PM
Journalist Jonathan Katz wrote for The New York Times 29 March 2016:
Major Companies Press North Carolina on Law Curbing Protections From Bias

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/north-carolina-governor-attacks-critics-of-law-curbing-protections-from-bias.html?ref=todayspaper)

Well, that can be dismissed out of hand...

A corporations does not speak, nor does it write. It is an artificial person. Somebody that represents the corporation did the speaking and writing for it. And besides, the corporation doesn't consist of just one person, or a handful of them: there are many people making up the total of a corporation, and one individual certainly doesn't represent the views of all of them. Certainly there are some opposing views on the subject within the confines of the corporation that are not heard.

Corporations ARE people. Without people, there would be no corporation. Liberally centered, political correctness, combined with intentionally designed rhetoric to confuse the uneducated who have no idea what the real meanings of English words are....make people who claim corporations as anything else really look DUMB. So..if the shoe fits Indago....you are wearing it.

indago
04-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Journalist David Crary wrote for The Associated Press 3 April 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stung by setbacks related to their access to public restrooms, transgender Americans are taking steps to play a more prominent and vocal role in a nationwide campaign to curtail discrimination against them.

Two such initiatives are being launched this week — evidence of how transgender rights has supplanted same-sex marriage as the most volatile, high-profile issue for the broader movement of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender activists.

One initiative is a public education campaign called the Transgender Freedom Project that will share the personal stories of transgender people in a bid to build support for nondiscrimination protections. The other, the Trans United Fund, is a transgender-led political advocacy group that will engage in election campaigns at the federal and state level, pressing candidates to take stands on transgender rights.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_RIGHTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-04-03-10-55-33)

Abbey Marie
04-04-2016, 01:36 PM
http://www.current-oncology.com/index.php/oncology/article/viewFile/1095/915/8437

indago
04-15-2016, 08:07 AM
Journalist Seanna Adcox wrote for The Associated Press 14 April 2016:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transgender people said Thursday they fear a South Carolina bill that would require them to use the public bathroom for their biological sex will stoke misguided fears and endorse restroom vigilantism, even if the bill ultimately dies as expected. Opponents told a Senate panel the unenforceable measure perpetuates myths against an already-ostracized community, while supporters contend it's about protecting the privacy and safety of women and children.

...Transgender people say the bill's requirement would put them in danger of harassment and violence, as they would clearly look out of place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_BATHROOMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-04-14-20-32-11)

If a transgender person is uncomfortable with dressing up as something they are not, perpetrating a fraud upon the public, then maybe they should seek out a hypnotherapist to delve deep into their subconscious to find out why they persist in perpetrating this fraud with the goal of realizing their true identity.

aboutime
04-15-2016, 07:41 PM
A Massive, nationwide drive for FREE Lobotomies to cure this STUPIDITY!

Elessar
04-15-2016, 09:16 PM
So, once again, a low count minority want to force the vast majority into their
selfish...and eluded wishes.

The problem is to be caving into those types. Let them freakin' whine!

namvet
04-16-2016, 02:27 PM
a 23 min video on the transgender predators. if nothing else let the women in you're lives see it. its all about them anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ

Elessar
04-16-2016, 03:13 PM
That video was disgusting.

And whiners want to let these trannies have their way?

There is something horribly wrong with our society if
that sort of thing is allowed.

Pack them all up, reopen Alcatraz and stick them there.

Gunny
04-16-2016, 04:50 PM
That video was disgusting.

And whiners want to let these trannies have their way?

There is something horribly wrong with our society if
that sort of thing is allowed.

Pack them all up, reopen Alcatraz and stick them there.

Round in the chamber ......

namvet
04-16-2016, 06:06 PM
An Open Letter to Springsteen and His Band

https://stream.org/open-letter-bruce-springsteen-band/

aboutime
04-16-2016, 06:15 PM
When will everyone with any sense, or a brain with any kind of knowledge finally admit????

This is merely another sign of how our nation, the former United States of America; has slowly accepted, and condones the arrival of lawlessness, ignorance, stupidity, and Third World Status???

namvet
04-16-2016, 06:30 PM
When will everyone with any sense, or a brain with any kind of knowledge finally admit????

This is merely another sign of how our nation, the former United States of America; has slowly accepted, and condones the arrival of lawlessness, ignorance, stupidity, and Third World Status???

turned into a third world sewer shithole. half the world is laffin at us. the other is quietly loading they're guns. just waiting

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2016, 10:27 PM
So, once again, a low count minority want to force the vast majority into their
selfish...and eluded wishes.

The problem is to be caving into those types. Let them freakin' whine!

Sustained campaign by dem/libs/leftists to promote and maintain the government enforced--
Tyranny of the Minorities
AS IT DEEPLY FRACTURES AND DIVIDES THE NATION--A PRIZED GOAL THEY SEEK!
A PRIZED GOAL OBAMA SEEKS
THE MUZZIES SEEK,
OUR NATION'S ENEMIES ALL SEEK!
They wage this war-- while we are told (lied to) its about tolerance, civil rights and fairness when its actually about division, hate and creating weaknesses (divide and conquer in full swing folks) by the dem party, which is a true enemy of this nation. Fact..!!-Tyr

tailfins
04-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Sustained campaign by dem/libs/leftists to promote and maintain the government enforced--
Tyranny of the Minorities
AS IT DEEPLY FRACTURES AND DIVIDES THE NATION--A PRIZED GOAL THEY SEEK!
A PRIZED GOAL OBAMA SEEKS
THE MUZZIES SEEK,
OUR NATION'S ENEMIES ALL SEEK!
They wage this war-- while we are told (lied to) its about tolerance, civil rights and fairness when its actually about division, hate and creating weaknesses (divide and conquer in full swing folks) by the dem party, which is a true enemy of this nation. Fact..!!-Tyr

Say what you will about Muslims, but they don't tolerate this trans-gender crap.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Say what you will about Muslims, but they don't tolerate this trans-gender crap.

They do not tolerate a lot of things!
Like 1.freedom of religion, 2,freedom of speech, 3. women being equal 4. women driving, 5. women being educated 6.women prosecuting their attackers for rape, 7.drinking alcohol, 8. bikini clad women, etc,etc.....

First three listed are killer....as points to them being barbaric and savage religious nazi's...
and AS NAZI'S, well-deserving of eradication IMHO..

Their abject enslavement and mistreatment of women is exactly what draws you into their fold methinks.-TYR

indago
04-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Journalist James McKinley wrote for The New York Times 19 April 2016:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Brooklyn man who beat a transgender woman to death after he had started flirting with her was sentenced to 12 years in prison...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/nyregion/man-sentenced-to-12-years-in-beating-death-of-transgender-woman.html?ref=todayspaper)

He should have pled temporary insanity. Imagine, you're a guy, thinking you are making out with a woman who is responding so nicely, and then finding out it is another guy. Some guys would go berserk. Hard to tell just what someone would do when they lose their mind for a few moments...

pete311
04-20-2016, 09:05 AM
A Brooklyn man who beat a transgender woman to death after he had started flirting with her was sentenced to 12 years in prison...

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/nyregion/man-sentenced-to-12-years-in-beating-death-of-transgender-woman.html?ref=todayspaper)

He should have pled temporary insanity. Imagine, you're a guy, thinking you are making out with a woman who is responding so nicely, and then finding out it is another guy. Some guys would go berserk. Hard to tell just what someone would do when they lose their mind for a few moments...

You sir are despicable. It is murder.

The easy solution here is to mandate family bathrooms in all new construction. I see them in most new buildings anyway and they can use those.

jimnyc
04-20-2016, 09:16 AM
You sir are despicable. It is murder.

The easy solution here is to mandate family bathrooms in all new construction. I see them in most new buildings anyway and they can use those.

Quite a fine line there in the despicable market... I dunno about kissing, although a beating is in line. But imagine actually making love to someone, only to find out during the session that the gal you are with, is more like Bruce Jenner. Say what you will, but one may very well get off on a temporary insanity/emotional thing, and I think they should. Tricking someone into being half of a fruit loop isn't cool.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2016, 09:26 AM

Good lord, according to the article, it never went beyond flirting, and it was the defendant who did the flirting. How is this the transgender's fault? If he was going to beat anyone, it should have been the mocking friends. This guy is wrapped way too tight.

aboutime
04-20-2016, 04:37 PM

If everyone who murdered someone because they didn't like them pled insanity....EVERYBODY would qualify. The insanity plea is nothing but a lawyer trick to use as an excuse.
From reading this thread today...it seems the LOST MINDS aren't only in the AP stories.

indago
04-26-2016, 05:39 AM
From The Associated Press 26 April 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------
A day of protests and arrests around North Carolina's statehouse marked what's likely to be weeks of impassioned debate over a law limiting protections for LGBT people. ...The state's top elected Republican leaders said they don't plan to repeal it, a stance likely to stoke further protests.
------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_LGBT_RIGHTS_NORTH_CAROLINA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-04-26-04-18-15)

indago
04-27-2016, 07:34 PM
From Fox News 27 April 2016:
-------------------------------------------------
The mother of a transgender student urged a South Carolina school district Tuesday to update its bathroom policy after her child was suspended for using the boys' bathroom. The mother, identified by WMBF-TV as Lynne, said her transgender son has been using the boys’ room at Socastee High School for just over three years until October when he was ordered to use the girls’ restroom or go to the nurse’s office.

...The Transgender Law Center sent a letter to Horry County Schools Thursday, warning that the district would face a lawsuit if students were barred from using the restroom of the gender students identify with.
-------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/27/mother-transgender-student-urges-sc-school-district-to-update-bathroom-policy.html)

indago
05-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Journalist Michael Tarm wrote for The Associated Press 4 May 2016:
Dozens of families took legal action Wednesday in a bid to stop a suburban Chicago school district from allowing a transgender student to use a girls' locker room and restroom, arguing the policy trampled on the privacy rights of other students.

Lawyers for Alliance Defending Freedom and Thomas More Society, two conservative groups, filed the 77-page suit Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Chicago on behalf of 51 families with links to Palatine-based Township High School District 211. It names the district and the U.S. Department of Education as defendants.

The battle for access to girls' facilities at William Fremd High School by the transgender student — who was born male but identifies as female — helped spark a national debate last year that has since spread to other districts.

One attorney for the families, Jocelyn Floyd, decried what she described as undue pressure by the education department.

"We ... demand that the federal government cease its bullying tactics to force this dangerous social experiment into our nations' schools"...

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRANSGENDER_STUDENT_LOCKER_ROOM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-04-19-19-43)

indago
05-05-2016, 01:47 PM
From The Associated Press 5 May 2016:
Giving no indication of yielding to pressure, North Carolina's Republican leaders called a federal warning about the legality of the state's new law limiting LGBT anti-discrimination rules a broad overreach by the government. Gov. Pat McCrory and top state legislators were determining what steps to take after the U.S. Justice Department said in a letter Wednesday that the state law violated federal civil rights laws and threatened possible litigation.

"This is no longer just a North Carolina issue, because this conclusion by the Department of Justice impacts every state"... "Basic concepts — common sense about privacy and expectations of privacy — are getting thrown out the window by what the Obama administration is trying to do in this"...

...Gupta notified the 17-campus University of North Carolina system that the state law violates Title IX of the Civil Rights Act, which bars discrimination in education based on sex. That could lead to North Carolina losing hundreds of millions of dollars in federal school funding.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LGBT_RIGHTS_NORTH_CAROLINA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-05-03-23-35)

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Kinda funny, yesterday I saw a video of Bruce Jenner. HE bought himself a new $200k Porsche a few days back. While the paparazzi were following him getting a coffee, he had trouble getting back in the car with his dress on. It was obvious he was concerned with his stuffed and hidden hot dog might fall out! :coffee:

namvet
05-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Kinda funny, yesterday I saw a video of Bruce Jenner. HE bought himself a new $200k Porsche a few days back. While the paparazzi were following him getting a coffee, he had trouble getting back in the car with his dress on. It was obvious he was concerned with his stuffed and hidden hot dog might fall out! :coffee:

there's a lot of fags who would luv to put his hot dog on a bun and chow down :laugh:

aboutime
05-05-2016, 08:03 PM
there's a lot of fags who would luv to put his hot dog on a bun and chow down :laugh:

namvet. Personally. I no longer believe Trans-Brucy has his own hot-dog anymore.:laugh: I suspect, he probably gave himself many BJ's:laugh:...which might explain his/her need to smile all the time....IN ORDER TO HIDE THE PAINS OF HIS OWN SELF-INFLICTED, CONSTANTLY BLEEDING, BRUSH-BURNS FROM HIS BEARD:laugh:...on the inside of his thighs which require a coating of PREPARATION-H :laugh:to SHRINK the swollen sores.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

indago
05-10-2016, 07:46 PM
“I do think it’s worth noting that, when sex equality rules were championed in the 1970s, now-Justice Ginsburg — one of the most prominent feminist lawyers of her era — rejected as “emphatically” unsound the argument that those rules might lead to males being allowed to use women’s restrooms.” — Law School professor Eugene Volokh

article (http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/ginsburg-separate-bathrooms-are-in-some-situations-required/#ixzz48IoTQe4s)

I took the poll there and it was revealed that 95% of those polled were in favor of the North Carolina Law

indago
05-11-2016, 04:27 AM

And then they are just altered men...

They certainly are NOT women...

namvet
05-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Jenner wants to be a dick again

A Kardashian family biographer claims Caitlyn Jenner is experiencing regret over transitioning from male to female. Citing multiple sources close to the star, Ian Halperin told The Wrap that Jenner is considering transitioning back to male “in the next couple years.”

source (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html?intcmp=hpbt4)

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 09:10 AM

A Kardashian family biographer claims Caitlyn Jenner is experiencing regret over transitioning from male to female. Citing multiple sources close to the star, Ian Halperin told The Wrap that Jenner is considering transitioning back to male “in the next couple years.”

source (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html?intcmp=hpbt4)

It'll be a big media event.

namvet
05-12-2016, 09:12 AM
It'll be a big media event.

going from raising the skirt to dropping his pants. oh i can't wait :coffee:

indago
05-12-2016, 09:50 AM

Maybe not...

POSTING (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53107-Oh-No!-Call-Me-Bruce-Again!&p=787168#post787168)

namvet
05-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Maybe not...

POSTING (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53107-Oh-No!-Call-Me-Bruce-Again!&p=787168#post787168)

to be or not to be a dick :laugh:

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 10:27 AM
going from raising the skirt to dropping his pants. oh i can't wait :coffee:

Maybe ESPN can give him another award for "courage" :cool:

aboutime
05-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Maybe KAITLIN-BRUCY....wants to be Hillary's running mate. So changing back to looking more like her will help the Liberals change their stance on Men using the Ladies room, and Ladies using the men's room to EXAMINE their PHONY, CASTRATED PARTS to get their own TV Reality show again.:laugh:

indago
05-13-2016, 09:06 AM
Emanuella Grinberg reported for CNN 13 May 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Obama administration will issue guidance on Friday directing public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

article (http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/)

I see! We need "guidance" now! I think we've had enough of Obama ""guidance"...

http://loveforlife.com.au/files/Pied%20Piper%203.jpg

Black Diamond
05-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Emanuella Grinberg reported for CNN 13 May 2016:
The Obama administration will issue guidance on Friday directing public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

article (http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/)

I see! We need "guidance" now! I think we've had enough of Obama ""guidance"...

http://loveforlife.com.au/files/Pied%20Piper%203.jpg
Unbelievable. This asswipe attorney general is as bad as holder.

indago
05-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Unbelievable. This asswipe attorney general is as bad as holder.

Texas Lt. Governor says that withholding federal government school funding will hurt the poorest of the students; most of the money goes for the free school lunch programs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt_L66tu4Q

Elessar
05-13-2016, 05:30 PM
“I do think it’s worth noting that, when sex equality rules were championed in the 1970s, now-Justice Ginsburg — one of the most prominent feminist lawyers of her era — rejected as “emphatically” unsound the argument that those rules might lead to males being allowed to use women’s restrooms.” — Law School professor Eugene Volokh

article (http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/ginsburg-separate-bathrooms-are-in-some-situations-required/#ixzz48IoTQe4s)

I took the poll there and it was revealed that 95% of those polled were in favor of the North Carolina Law

It simply boggles the mind that, once again, the opinion of a huge majority
is being stuffed because the scant minority.

DLT
05-13-2016, 05:34 PM
the only sane thing in the article. As a parent I would sue the hell out of the college.

After all of this liberal BS about 'safe spaces'.....it's more than a little bit ironic that the very same leftist aholes are creating 'unsafe spaces' for anyone that isn't a transgender (a miniscule percentage of the overall population). It's all about creating chaos, division and dissention.....and fascist control. Pushing decent folks to their limit and beyond. All part of that evil Marxist agenda.

And why wouldn't they be pushing us? Look at what they have already accomplished and gotten away with. No pushback = the sky's the limit. And they're going for it.

indago
05-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Blurring The Distinction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIFIYvRmwc&feature=youtu.be

indago
05-14-2016, 08:02 AM
The only place a transgender should go to the bathroom is in a Psychiatrist office...

indago
05-14-2016, 04:27 PM
The only place a transgender should go to the bathroom is in a Psychiatrist office...

Or maybe some outside PortaJohns could be set up at the schools for those who can't quite figure out what they are...

Black Diamond
05-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Under Obama the insane is made normal.

Elessar
05-14-2016, 07:08 PM
Hell...I have a proposed solution. Identify homes close to the schools that
openly support this 'transgender' mental illness.

Let them open their houses to allow these freaks use their facilities.

What is not being said is that most of these trannies are shown as being being
birthed as male. What percentage is the opposite way around?

Public facilities? Leave that up to the local or state government. The Obama
Administration has not a hint of reason to tread on the power of State's Rights.
What about private businesses? Are they going to dictate restroom policy there
as well?

Abbey Marie
05-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Texas Lt. Governor says that withholding federal government school funding will hurt the poorest of the students; most of the money goes for the free school lunch programs...

Wouldn't any child eligible for free lunch also be in a family eligible for EBT/food stamps, and such?

Couldn't Mama therefore pack a sandwich with that free food for the child's lunch?

Elessar
05-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Wouldn't any child eligible for free lunch also be in a family eligible for EBT/food stamps, and such?

Couldn't mama therefore pack a sandwich with that free food for the child's lunch?

Good question...never occurred to me. Maybe Gabby knows (not at all picking on her)

gabosaurus
05-14-2016, 10:59 PM
It's not the same thing. There are different guidelines and different situations. I am not sure about the exact requirements for food stamps and income supplement. I do know that they are related to how your family income relates to the national poverty level.

The National School Lunch Program is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions. It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day. The program was established under the National School Lunch Act, signed by President Harry Truman in 1946.

You would be surprised at how many kids come from homes where a parent or guardian is not available to pack a lunch for kids before they go to school. Or else they pack a lot of crap.
It is unfair to blame children for the shortcomings of their parents. How can you expect a hungry child to learn anything? Would you prefer that they steal lunches or lunch money from other kids?
And no, the School Lunch Program does NOT make up the largest part of the education budget. Far from it.

Elessar
05-14-2016, 11:35 PM
It's not the same thing. There are different guidelines and different situations. I am not sure about the exact requirements for food stamps and income supplement. I do know that they are related to how your family income relates to the national poverty level.

You would be surprised at how many kids come from homes where a parent or guardian is not available to pack a lunch for kids before they go to school. Or else they pack a lot of crap.
It is unfair to blame children for the shortcomings of their parents. How can you expect a hungry child to learn anything? Would you prefer that they steal lunches or lunch money from other kids?
And no, the School Lunch Program does NOT make up the largest part of the education budget. Far from it.

That bolded part makes my teeth grind. You are very correct on that and I see shortcomings
in child rearing employed by certain facets of our society. Too much Lib or Prog permissiveness..
Not give a shit parents..Libs..... fractured families...the list could get long.

Thanks for your input...as I said, I was unsure. I'm never afraid to
look for help or other advice.

indago
05-15-2016, 05:48 AM
A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Kaeley Triller wrote for The Federalist 23 November 2015:
Everywhere I read in the news, there’s talk of another school or gym or business that is boldly adopting “progressive” new locker room policies designed to create equal rights for people who identify as transgender. These policies allow transgender individuals to use the locker room consistent with the sex they identify as their own, regardless of anatomy. ...I read these reports, and my heart starts to race. They can’t be serious. Let me be clear: I am not saying that transgender people are predators. Not by a long shot. What I am saying is that there are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit, namely women and children. It already happens. Just Google Jason Pomares, Norwood Smith Burnes, or Taylor Buehler, for starters.

...Don’t they know anything about predators? Don’t they know the numbers? That out of every 100 rapes, only two rapists will spend so much as single day in jail while the other 98 walk free and hang out in our midst? Don’t they know that predators are known to intentionally seek out places where many of their preferred targets gather in groups? That perpetrators are addicts so committed to their fantasies they’ll stop at nothing to achieve them?

article (http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a-rape-survivor-speaks-out-about-transgender-bathrooms/)

indago
05-16-2016, 06:31 AM
Journalist Lisa Leff wrote for The Associated Press 16 May 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The administration had warned schools before Friday that denying transgender students access to the correct facilities and activities was illegal under its interpretation of federal sex discrimination laws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LGBT_RIGHTS_SCHOOLS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-16-03-10-04)

Sex: either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions

So, it would not be a sex discrimination to have males, with male sex organs, use the male facilities, and have the females, with female sex organs, use the female facilities.

indago
05-16-2016, 06:59 AM
Joshua says that his parents sent him to Christian therapists who allegedly told him that he was “selfish and wrong,”

article (http://barbwire.com/2015/01/02/0650-christians-parents-drive-child-suicide/#)

Now, that's no way for a "therapist" to treat a patient who is confused about his identity. The patient would probably totally reject such a declaration out of hand, and refuse to be intimidated by such a "therapist". Little wonder, then, that "reparative therapy" has been rejected by professional groups, and laws have been enacted prohibiting such practices.

Abbey Marie
05-16-2016, 07:49 AM

I don't believe they are all that different. Other than adding free lunch to the mix because they now have school aged children.

And using the failure of the parent to pack a lunch as an excuse doesn't work for me. If we hand people everything, we just reinforce their negligence, and teach a whole new generation to sit back and rely on government and other people's money.

So, tell me what all these free benefits go to, that takes a higher priority than feeding your kids?

aboutime
05-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Joshua says that his parents sent him to Christian therapists who allegedly told him that he was “selfish and wrong,”

article (http://barbwire.com/2015/01/02/0650-christians-parents-drive-child-suicide/#)

Now, that's no way for a "therapist" to treat a patient who is confused about his identity. The patient would probably totally reject such a declaration out of hand, and refuse to be intimidated by such a "therapist". Little wonder, then, that "reparative therapy" has been rejected by professional groups, and laws have been enacted prohibiting such practices.

Those who claim to be CONFUSED about their identity, in almost every case. Can only look to the failure of their parents who pretended to know what a child felt....merely because it became a craze to look at Bobby playing with dolls instead of trucks, or Nancy playing with trucks instead of dolls.

Everyone these days has an excuse, or an amateur prescription that is adaptable to being Politically Correct for the sake of impressing people who Honestly DON'T GIVE A CRAP what, or how they destroy the lives of young children to Appease the Wannabe Psychiatrists who pretend to be GOD.

They are the same people who claim to be ATHIESTS...."So help them God!"

namvet
05-16-2016, 07:57 PM
6 states tell this coon to shove it up his ass including mine

North Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri and of course Texas.

namvet
05-16-2016, 08:06 PM
Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay says not only is all hell breaking loose after the Supreme Court’s ruling on gay marriage, but we’re on the fast track to legalizing “12 new perversions,” including pedophilia and bestiality.

DeLay made the comments to Newsmax TV’s Steve Malzbwerg on Tuesday.
He also pointed to a “secret memo” from the Department of Justice when Malzberg if the tax exempt status of religious institutions could be pulled if they teach against gay marriage.
“We’ve already found a secret memo coming out of the Justice Department,” DeLay said. “They’re now going to go after 12 new perversions, things like bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys and making that legal. Not only that, but they have a whole list of strategies to go after the churches, the pastors, and any businesses that tries to assert their religious liberty. This is coming and it’s coming like a tidal wave.”

When pressed on the “secret memo,” DeLay didn’t back down.

“That’s correct,” he said. “That’s correct. They’re coming down with 12 new perversions. LGBT is only the beginning. They are going to start expanding it to the other perversions.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhddekebOaI