PDA

View Full Version : How about here ankle biter??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2012, 08:07 PM
How about posting your bullshit here instead of fffing up the threads up on top boards?
Go ahead little man spew your trash . I called your bluff and your pissed . Too damn bad.
You tried to threaten a man that never backs down and has lived to tell about it.--Tyr

glockmail
11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
What?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2012, 08:40 PM
What?

The guilty party knows what I am speaking about amigo. If he comes here to defend himself it will be great .. and will keep much of the ankle biting remarks he makes here instead of there. -Tyr

Missileman
11-01-2012, 09:15 PM
How about posting your bullshit here instead of fffing up the threads up on top boards?
Go ahead little man spew your trash . I called your bluff and your pissed . Too damn bad.
You tried to threaten a man that never backs down and has lived to tell about it.--Tyr

I'll post what and where I want. My post in the thread you're crying about was no different than yours...you don't like it. Too damned bad!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2012, 10:01 PM
I'll post what and where I want. My post in the thread you're crying about was no different than yours...you don't like it. Too damned bad!

Yes , you post a lot of shat. How about you stop being such a crybaby punk because I called your damn bluff.
Man up for a change. You are not the first and likely will not be the last man that tried to bite off more than he could chew. Why subject everybody to your pissed off attitude because I called your bluff and if it wasnt a bluff get on with it. I like to play for real dude.. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Closed due to threats.