PDA

View Full Version : Romney's advice on dealing with Hurricane Sandy

gabosaurus
11-04-2012, 12:23 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/222436_10151219185827346_1189771044_n.jpg

aboutime
11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
GABBY. Too bad your sorry, ignorant butt isn't a victim like the REAL Americans who are suffering while You Prove how STUPID, IGNORANT, DUMB, and HATEFUL you are. Not to mention...being one SORRY PIECE OF HUMAN EXCREMENT for getting any pleasure from this kind of LIBERAL B.S.

SassyLady
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/222436_10151219185827346_1189771044_n.jpg

This is the best you can do, Gabby?

:crying2:

aboutime
11-04-2012, 04:31 PM

Sassy. That's all they have when their candidate has NOTHING to brag about. Like he always tells his beloved fans. If you can't beat them with kindness. DESTROY them anyway you can.

Kathianne
11-04-2012, 04:32 PM

Who knows? I don't think Gabby did this, rather a copy and paste, aimed at pissing some folks off.

SassyLady
11-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Doesn't piss me off .... just makes me feel sorry for her ...

Kathianne
11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Who knows? I don't think Gabby did this, rather a copy and paste, aimed at pissing some folks off.

Ok, quoting myself, thanks Gabs.

Quick Google, top hit:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Romney-s-Storm-Tips-by-the-web-121101-228.html

Gabbey gave no attribution.

Robert A Whit
11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I have stayed at Newport Beach, CA and believe me, finding flat land ia virtually impossible. Sure, next to the ocean, some flatter land can be had.

I understand that Mitt purchased property there but all he wants is the lot. He plans to remove a house and build the home he wants to use. Due to the very steep hillsides, one way to solve parking is to construct a driveway over the top of a garage. To get the car into the garage, drive all the way to the end of the driveway, go down on his to be installed elevator, and once off the elevator, drive into the garage.

I never understood why democrats fussed about a garage and the elevator to allow cars into the garage.

gabosaurus
11-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I suppose laughing at Obama is funny, but laughing at Romney is not funny. I should have known. :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I suppose laughing at Obama is funny, but laughing at Romney is not funny. I should have known. :rolleyes:

Obama has a proven, non-record we all LAUGH at whenever he looks for something to brag about.

And Mitt just laughs with us, as we laugh about people like you, falling for Obama lies.

jimnyc
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM

It's not laughing at Romney, it's making jokes about the storm and taking advantage of it, while many, many died and many are still suffering horribly.

gabosaurus
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
It's not laughing at Romney, it's making jokes about the storm and taking advantage of it, while many, many died and many are still suffering horribly.

The joke is obviously about Romney. Take your political blinders off and perhaps you will be able to see it that way.

jimnyc
11-04-2012, 08:06 PM
The joke is obviously about Romney. Take your political blinders off and perhaps you will be able to see it that way.

Silly me, seemed like a lot of taking advantage of the storm in those jokes to me. Not very funny when you're one of the ones affected by the storm. We have one here who lost her home, I doubt she find making light of the storm very funny either - no posting it in the political discussion forum as if it's legit news.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2012, 08:10 PM

meh, It just isn't funny is my issue with it. I mean, first and foremost, if you're posting something like this, humor has to get involved somewhere along the line.

aboutime
11-04-2012, 08:10 PM

Actually Gabby. Even as you ignore me. Any joking that takes place here is always about you. You can tell everyone whatever you like, then duck, and hide...safe from being held responsible. LIKE MOST ADULTS usually are. Except for you.

So. As you ignore, or evade responding to us about jokes.

Keep in mind. We are all laughing AT YOU, not WITH YOU.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Now, a funny way of doing it would be something along these lines:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6TiXUF9xbTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
11-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Now, a funny way of doing it would be something along these lines:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6TiXUF9xbTo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Now THAT was funny - "Mitt's apocalyptic vision" LOL Even funnier is that I know a few people that think it will be the apocalypse if he wins!

DragonStryk72
11-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Now THAT was funny - "Mitt's apocalyptic vision" LOL Even funnier is that I know a few people that think it will be the apocalypse if he wins!

lol, yeah, conservatives have a sense of humor, you just have to actually be funny.

gabosaurus
11-04-2012, 08:38 PM
All the references in the joke itself are about Romney. There are no references to storm victims.
Not that anyone here will ever admit they are wrong. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-04-2012, 08:46 PM
All the references in the joke itself are about Romney. There are no references to storm victims.

No one said any different, but it's still using the storm as a tool to make jokes about Romney. I'm sure you can find thousands and thousands of jokes about Romney, but using the storm as a springboard is in bad taste, IMO. But whatever, if you think it's funny to do so, let's laugh. Ha Ha. :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM

gabby. Stop trying to explain everything, or making excuses for you. You can roll your eyes as much as you like. But being a disgusting kind of person...as you seem to be. Deserves more than just lame excuses, and rolling your eyes to sound convincing.

Kathianne
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM

Obviously not.

tailfins
11-04-2012, 09:14 PM

She plagiarized it from one of her elementary school students.

Robert A Whit
11-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Since that List came from an Obama supporter, she ought to show it to the Democrats who lost homes to Sandy.

Wonder if they will laugh or send her to the dentist for some teeth repairs?

aboutime
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
She plagiarized it from one of her elementary school students.

tailfins.. Do pre-schooler's qualify as Elementary school students? And, if they do. Why would gabby...supposedly the smartest member of this forum...do exactly what JOE BIDEN did, in plagiarizing someone else's work...to make a dumb point????

Abbey Marie
11-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Joking aside, all the criticism of Romney for being wealthy reminds me that we didn't hear any of this when John Kerry was running for President. And he didn't even earn that money- he married it.

Or any Kennedy that ran. And the origins of their money were nefarious.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Event if that were true, they weren't funny. If no one is laughing, the joke has failed, period. It's just not a funny joke, hurricane aside.

gabosaurus
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
So the cartoon about the dogs lining up to pee on the Obama was funny (which I admit it is), but the jokes about Romney are not funny?
Most normal people would agree both are funny. It is just people who are over the top biased that don't think so.

jimnyc
11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
So the cartoon about the dogs lining up to pee on the Obama was funny (which I admit it is), but the jokes about Romney are not funny?
Most normal people would agree both are funny. It is just people who are over the top biased that don't think so.

Only one was a generic joke and one was posted by an idiot who thinks it's funny to use the tragedy as a platform to make fun of Romney. I wouldn't expect the low class to not see the issue with that.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2012, 11:21 PM

Really? You showed the joke to every person in the world, and jotted down their reactions, absent of your input or presence? What was your criteria for normal, as well?

No, it wasn't funny. The Joss Whedon endorsement of Romney? Hilarious. That list? not funny.

Voted4Reagan
11-05-2012, 07:19 AM

no...it's making fun of the victims of the storm and it insults ALL political parties...

you are more then welcome to come down here and trade places with us.... feel free...

how completely and utterly insensitive of you to make fun of the suffering we are going through. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

bitch!