PDA

View Full Version : Poor Obama

cadet
11-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Looks like he's stuck with the same thing he got last time. He's inheriting a mess. Oh well, at least this time he can actually blame it on the guy before him.

I hear one more freaking idiot democrat say that it's bush's fault this time, i'm going to hit them, mark my words.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Looks like he's stuck with the same thing he got last time. He's inheriting a mess. Oh well, at least this time he can actually blame it on the guy before him.

I hear one more freaking idiot democrat say that it's bush's fault this time, i'm going to hit them, mark my words.

Well , get ready to hit a lot of dems because as obama keeps on with his destructive policies they will keep using that excuse. To me every dem alive is a traitor! Those in our military are too as ignorance is no excuse.. You can not truly defend a nation by supporting and advancing the policies of its enemes within! I go with my principles , my cousin who is a dem was told to never set foot on my property ever again back when he campaigned for Bill Clinton! He tried to get a reprieve and asked to come to a family gathering at my house back in July,2004 and I told him hell no and dont ever call my house again. He knows me and has not called...-Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
11-07-2012, 10:50 AM

I wonder if he'll blame the guy who ran the country for the last four years....

red states rule
11-08-2012, 04:22 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc10493020121107034600.jpg