PDA

View Full Version : Tea party bashes Romney

gabosaurus
11-08-2012, 12:03 PM
For some people, the grapes will never be sour enough. :rolleyes:

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/11/07/tea-party-bashes-romney-vows-comeback/

Kathianne
11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
I don't agree with that particular segment of 'tea party' wholly either. Truth is, I think Romney did as good as he could. The bottom line is that the 'motivation' on the right wasn't where we assumed it was, they didn't turn out as expected. Obama got his vote out, in numbers that carried him onto sliver victories in nearly every swing state.

I do agree that there needs to be a national education on the basics of government, the schools are not getting that done. I blame the dropping of social studies from standardized testing. Many states have moved US Constitution test to MS only, which isn't enough. People will not recognized the usurpation of rights, if they are clueless to what those rights are.

It doesn't help when folks that think they understand the Constitution, condescend to those they assume do not. Oftentimes it is they that are misinterpreting.

fj1200
11-08-2012, 12:59 PM
The Tea Party's record? Not exactly stellar. Akin, Mourdoch, McConnell... If you go with intellectual purity you're either going to have to sell it perfectly or expect setbacks.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 02:37 PM
For some people, the grapes will never be sour enough. :rolleyes:

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/11/07/tea-party-bashes-romney-vows-comeback/

​This is yet another BS post from GABBY. Spamming these boards with ANTI-BRAIN Liberal stuff from the space between Gabby's ears...LEAKING out...looking for the Cesspool it deserves.

glockmail
11-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't agree with that particular segment of 'tea party' wholly either. Truth is, I think Romney did as good as he could. The bottom line is that the 'motivation' on the right wasn't where we assumed it was, they didn't turn out as expected. Obama got his vote out, in numbers that carried him onto sliver victories in nearly every swing state.

I do agree that there needs to be a national education on the basics of government, the schools are not getting that done. I blame the dropping of social studies from standardized testing. Many states have moved US Constitution test to MS only, which isn't enough. People will not recognized the usurpation of rights, if they are clueless to what those rights are.

It doesn't help when folks that think they understand the Constitution, condescend to those they assume do not. Oftentimes it is they that are misinterpreting.

I blame the teachers and their union. Overall they have becoming nothing more than a wing of the Democrat Party, charged with misinforming our children of history as well as current events.

gabosaurus
11-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Teachers stand for any candidate that pledges to help educate our children. We want better schools, smaller class sizes and better resources.
There should be no bigger priority among parents than the education of their children. They are the future of our country.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I blame the teachers and their union. Overall they have becoming nothing more than a wing of the Democrat Party, charged with misinforming our children of history as well as current events.

glockmail All we are seeing now is how gabby pretends to NOT GLOAT about Obama winning. While people like gabby just dig back into their Liberal, DNC, talking points, and Playbook to find more stupid, liberal stuff since they have NOTHING else to brag about.

Not even Obama can brag about OBAMACARE. If he does. Then he has to also explain why he has granted so many EXCEPTIONS to his BIG MONEY friends....he pretended to HATE on Wall Street...before the election.

This is going to be a really interesting, fun four years of RE-RUNS.

glockmail
11-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Teachers stand for any candidate that pledges to help educate our children. We want better schools, smaller class sizes and better resources.
There should be no bigger priority among parents than the education of their children. They are the future of our country.
Bullshit. All that was in the GOP platform.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 03:25 PM

gabby. More phony teacher's union gobblygook from you.

You claim to want better schools, and pretend you are really concerned about educating our children. That's all BS, and you know it.

As a Teacher's Union member (if you really are a teacher). The ONE important aspect of Education for you isn't the Children according to the Union Leadership. And you know that too!
Truth is. Claiming you want smaller class sizes, and better resources is only SUGAR COATING to hide how the Unions just want Numbers to increase their memberships. And Professional, Trained, Qualified Teachers....are not on the UNION agenda.

Teachers who honestly care for the children...somehow, always find ways to place their profession ahead of their needs, and wants.

The nation spends the HIGHEST amounts of money on each child in the best, most financially stable communities across this nation, and...UNLESS the teachers are more than just Union Numbers. It doesn't matter how much money is spent if the TEACHERS SUCK.

Marcus Aurelius
11-08-2012, 03:29 PM

I think there are other areas at least 'as' important, such as jobs. If you don't have a job, you can't feed, cloth or house your children. Those are at 'least' as important as educating them.

Kathianne
11-08-2012, 03:30 PM

When politicians start educating the children, look out!

Trigg
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM

BS they stand for any candidate who promises to contribute more to their pension and pay.

here's florida for instance

state teachers union, challenging a new mandate that public employees contribute 3 percent of their salary toward their pensions.

The mandated pension contributions were part of the Legislature's strategy this year for paring down the budget to stave off a $4 billion deficit in the upcoming fiscal year without raising taxes

"Floridians who don't work in government are required to pay into their own retirement," Scott said. "This is about fairness for those who don't have government jobs.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 05:06 PM
BS they stand for any candidate who promises to contribute more to their pension and pay.

here's florida for instance
But, Trigg. According to Gabby.

She and her husband are not connected to the Unions that represent the Teachers. So she is convinced. She is safe....for now.

Nothing you, or I try to tell Gabby applies to her.

Reminding me of how Gabby brags so much, about being smarter than the rest of us here.

Gotta remind Gabby what the letters "PHD" stand for, in real life.

Something even Gabby and her husband may soon need to accept.

P.H.D. Means "Poor, Hungry, and Dumb".
I have never seen an ATM, or a BANK that accepts "PHD" in trade for cash.

Robert A Whit
11-08-2012, 05:42 PM

Why aren't Democrats asking the hard question.

Obama lost 9 million of his former supporters.

Ask them why they stopped supporting him.

Robert A Whit
11-08-2012, 05:47 PM

Class size depends on your politics.

Democrats being the dumber of the teachers want very tiny classes.

They ignore that in universities all over this country, typical class size is at times in the hundreds. College kids deal with huge class size yet they generally perform pretty well.

Republican teachers can handle larger classes.

Why don't you wonder why that is?

tailfins
11-08-2012, 05:54 PM

Teachers stand for any candidate that will feather their nest at the expense of the children.

Kathianne
11-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Teachers stand for any candidate that will feather their nest at the expense of the children.

I'm not in teacher's union, never have been. I agree that teacher's that are, tend to vote Democrat. However, they are no worse than other union members, their unions are just more influential. The teacher bashing is getting tiresome, especially for those in right to work states, where many of your teachers are not in unions.

Speaking of reading, Gabby is not a teacher, nor ever claimed to be. It's been explained numerous times from both herself and me.

aboutime
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm not in teacher's union, never have been. I agree that teacher's that are, tend to vote Democrat. However, they are no worse than other union members, their unions are just more influential. The teacher bashing is getting tiresome, especially for those in right to work states, where many of your teachers are not in unions.

Speaking of reading, Gabby is not a teacher, nor ever claimed to be. It's been explained numerous times from both herself and me.

Kathianne. Must sadly disagree with you on gabby. That is not what most of us have been led to believe here. Without actually being told how the words used, were intended to mean something other than teaching.
If you can. Please send us to the information that will help us understand, and decide the truth?

Abbey Marie
11-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Gabby is a school counselor.

aboutime
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Gabby is a school counselor.

Thanks Abbey. In political circles. Being a school counselor who brags about not being a member of a Union, is much like someone from Chicago...bragging about being a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER.

Nobody special...except in their own, tiny minds.