PDA

View Full Version : How many black votes did obama buy with the obama phone given to lazy scum?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2012, 06:49 PM
A lot of dems stayed home, millions in fact but how many came out to vote for the lying bastard simply because of his obama phone freebie. Buying votes with a cheap phone. Man , blacks can be bought cheap. Whats that say about them?? --Tyr
http://obamaphone.net/

http://obamaphone.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama-phone-apply.jpg (http://obamaphone.net/obama-phone-application)
The Obama Phone ProgramWhat exactly is the free Obama phone? The free Obama phone is a program that is meant to help the financially unstable who cannot afford access to a cell phone. Communication should not be limited to people in relation to what they are able to afford. The Lifeline program was actually created decades ago to help low income families have access to land lines. Over the years the cost of cell phones and cellular service has decreased and the program has been extended to cover cell phones.
During the Bush administration, there was the introduction of a project that gave subsidies to those who could not afford a phone. The basic principle of the program is that everyone should have access to emergency services like 911. There are a number of deaths that take place every year do to lack of proper communication, and access to emergency services should be a right for everyone.
The free Obama phone is an important program, especially for low income families that would otherwise not have access to basic communications. There are different plans to choose from. Some plans offer fewer minutes and more texting and some even include rollover minutes. Make sure you check out all the plans before choosing the one that is right for you.
Get Started NowClick Here to learn how to qualify (http://obamaphone.net/who-qualifies-for-an-obama-phone). If you have further questions about the Obama Phone, visit our Obama Phone FAQ (http://obamaphone.net/category/obama-phone-questions).

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Zero.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Zero.

fj1200. Really? Can you prove it?

My answer would be more honest. As in. ALL OF THEM.

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:09 PM
fj1200. Really? Can you prove it?

So you believe that they can be "bought cheap" too? BO got the same percentage of black vote that he got 4 years ago.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 07:14 PM
So you believe that they can be "bought cheap" too? BO got the same percentage of black vote that he got 4 years ago.

No need to believe anything. The facts do not lie. Even those Black Americans who were interviewed admitted. "The only reason I am voting for Obama is because he is ONE OF US!" Said a young, Black man.

And it's no coincidence that Obama asked BLACK performers to give FREE concerts in highly populated Black cities.

Or was that just accidental. Like the appearance of BLACK PANTHERS outside polls in Philadelphia....AGAIN????

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Even those Black Americans who were interviewed admitted. "The only reason I am voting for Obama is because he is ONE OF US!" Said a young, Black man.

He would have voted that way regardless of the "Obama Phone."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2012, 07:18 PM

Bull, nine million less dem votes he got this time and you say none of them were black. I guess that free obama phone did the trick, eh?-:laugh:

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Bull, nine million less dem votes he got this time and you say none of them were black. I guess that free obama phone did the trick, eh?-:laugh:

Huh? That doesn't even make sense.

gabosaurus
11-08-2012, 07:36 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vZi_x-57ato/T0dq3tk8MaI/AAAAAAAAAzI/OfDUGZ_RX5U/s170/black-guys-laughing.gif

jimnyc
11-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I won't go as far as to say that votes were "bought", but I will say, without a doubt, with 90+% voting for him, and with black unemployment worse - and given the fact that food stamps are up and welfare up about 43% - well, some of it is self explanatory. And without a doubt, I can't be convinced otherwise, a great portion of black voters chose Obama simply based on skin color and haven't a clue about politics or the economy.

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:46 PM
... a great portion of black voters chose Obama simply based on skin color and haven't a clue about politics or the economy.

A portion undoubtedly did but it's not like their votes jumped from 50% to 90% Dem.

jimnyc
11-08-2012, 07:50 PM
A portion undoubtedly did but it's not like their votes jumped from 50% to 90% Dem.

True, true, I think the reason it's been so high for so long is based on the very premise of welfare and food stamps! :coffee:

fj1200
11-08-2012, 07:55 PM
True, true, I think the reason it's been so high for so long is based on the very premise of welfare and food stamps! :coffee:

A different argument but the switch from Republican to Dem has been on since FDR which predates the welfare state.

jimnyc
11-08-2012, 08:11 PM
A different argument but the switch from Republican to Dem has been on since FDR which predates the welfare state.

Nah, I know that, it's just that I can't figure too awfully many reasons for why so many blacks have voted Dem for so long. Generally, when a "race" is totally swinging to one side, it's obviously because they think they have something to gain from that side or that it better suits what they want from government. Outside of the welfare system and various handouts, what is it that has blacks drawn to Democrats for so long? I know it's not all handouts, but there's got to be reasoning. For example, many people want something based on the constitution, lower taxes, smaller government... The idea that an entire race would decidedly lean one side is baffling, as politics is really not about race... Unless said race has something to benefit from one side. Another example, imagine if 90+% voted solely republican every election - what would be said about that? Of course it would be viewed racist and the party pandering to whites.

aboutime
11-08-2012, 08:54 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vZi_x-57ato/T0dq3tk8MaI/AAAAAAAAAzI/OfDUGZ_RX5U/s170/black-guys-laughing.gif

GABBY. So, which one of those above is YOU?

Thunderknuckles
11-08-2012, 10:22 PM
We shouldn't be blaming Obama for a program that was started over 25 years ago by Reagan. It was a well-intentioned program but Clinton expanded it and cellphones were added to the program under Bush. I'm sure Obama is doing his part to bloat the program but he is not the one to blame for it all.

gabosaurus
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Did the Mormon Church force its members to vote for Romney?

Obviously not, but it is almost as absurd as black voters being bought off.

red states rule
11-09-2012, 03:30 AM

Gabby who the hell did Obama NOT buy votes from? Libs have been buying votes since LBJ's Great Society by keeping people dependent on government thus securing their votes for life.

Obama has simply taken it to another level

Obama has divided this nation into Two Americas. The producers and the takers. Right now the takers outnumber the producers

If you look at the groups that went for Obama: single women, Lations, and young people - ALL of them have been crushed by Obama and his economic policies. All three have unemployment rates in double digits. However while they may not have jobs they will get "free" birth control, "free" healthcare, and perhaps a bailout on their student loan debt

Obama also got the usual support from labor and blacks. So what if unemployment in the black commity is higher then any other group? And of course labor was bailed out in the auto industry and the US taxpayer is on the hook for about $25 billion

As the economy limps along gays are delighted they can marry in three states. They may be unemployed and defaulted on their mortgage - but now they are "equal" and Obama did it for them

Obama and the Dems have expanded the number of people who go through life thinking they are entitled to other peoples money and have sold their vote in exchange for some handout paid for by the decreasing number of people still working

fj1200
11-09-2012, 06:45 AM
The idea that an entire race would decidedly lean one side is baffling...

Color me baffled as well.

fj1200
11-09-2012, 06:53 AM
If you look at the groups that went for Obama: single women, Lations, and young people - ...

As the economy limps along gays are delighted they can marry in three states. They may be unemployed and defaulted on their mortgage - but now they are "equal" and Obama did it for them

That's the problem, if the notion is perpetuated that BO "did it for them" then you'll never get their votes in the future. By being staunchly opposed to a particular liberty and allowing yourself to get painted into being "hateful," rightly or wrongly, then you've lost the ability to get elected.

fj1200
11-09-2012, 01:54 PM

Really? Can you prove it?

aboutime
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM

gabby. Not as absurd as your intentional refusal to mention the Great Obama Free Cell Phone's for Votes trick.

But then. Why would you prove your own lies with actual facts?

cadet
11-09-2012, 02:09 PM
....What exactly is the free Obama phone? The free Obama phone is a program that is meant to help the financially unstable who cannot afford access to a cell phone.....

*Shitty with money

aboutime
11-09-2012, 02:11 PM
*Shitty with money

Shitty with OUR money. Which never failed to also buy them WIDE SCREEN TV's.