PDA

View Full Version : Pinning the tail on the donkey or how to make the rich look like scums

Robert A Whit
11-09-2012, 01:07 AM
The way Democrats commit legal robbery is to pass a law to pin the tail on the donkey, aka the rich.

Pretend the rich created the problems then pass the law soaking them. I listen to Democrats. I once was one of them. I recall when I and my family vilified the rich. We beat up on them for one sin. They had the damned gall to have money.

When one vilifies the rich, why not rip them off.

Thus the mission of democrats is to vilify the rich and rob them clean.

Abbey Marie
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
The way Democrats commit legal robbery is to pass a law to pin the tail on the donkey, aka the rich.

Pretend the rich created the problems then pass the law soaking them. I listen to Democrats. I once was one of them. I recall when I and my family vilified the rich. We beat up on them for one sin. They had the damned gall to have money.

When one vilifies the rich, why not rip them off.

Thus the mission of democrats is to vilify the rich and rob them clean.

At lunch last weekend, by true- blue Union- loving Dem father, started a rant, complete with digusted look on his face, about how Romney is just a rich guy who no one should vote for. Becasue he's a rich guy. The media did a GREAT job convincing people of this class-warfare meme.

aboutime
11-09-2012, 01:52 PM
At lunch last weekend, by true- blue Union- loving Dem father, started a rant, complete with digusted look on his face, about how Romney is just a rich guy who no one should vote for. Becasue he's a rich guy. The media did a GREAT job convincing people of this class-warfare meme.

Abbey. Based on what we have all read, and seen here from gabby. That loving Dem father should also have a disgusted look on his face about how GABBY is just a rich person as well.

Gabby admitted several days ago. She and her husband are comfortable, and obviously rich like Romney.

See the double standards surfacing here???