PDA

View Full Version : Class Act all the way

Abbey Marie
11-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Email I just received from the Romneys. Not sure I can do the bolded part, but this is one great couple.

Dear (my name)
Ann and I cannot thank you enough for supporting and believing in our cause.

This was more than just a campaign -- this was a national movement.

Thank you for the work that you did -- going across neighborhoods to knock on
doors and put up yard signs. Thanks for making phone calls, coming to
rallies, donating funds, and convincing friends and family to join our team.

What's really inspiring is that you came together because you care about America.

We still believe that better days are ahead. It's up to us to rally
together to renew America's promise and restore American greatness.

From the bottom of our hearts, Ann and I thank you for your support,
prayers, efforts, and vote. We are forever grateful to each and every
one of you.

Today's a new day. Keep believing in America. [emphasis added]

Thank you and God bless America,

Mitt and Ann Romney

Kathianne
11-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Abbey, thanks for posting that. I got one too. I'm trying to believe, been watching, America, A Story of US. Not great, but still. Also, The Founding of America, and Ken Burns: A Civil War. Seriously, Ken Burns confounds me. Such great videos, such small political ideas. But heh, I watch for entertainment and teaching. ;)

aboutime
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Abbey and Kathianne. That sounded so nice, and not surprising. My wife and I share March 21, 1969 Wedding Anniversary dates with them as well. Guess we'll be getting the same kind of greeting soon, as well.

Class Act all the Way is right. Far more than the occupants of the White House today.

Kathianne
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Abbey and Kathianne. That sounded so nice, and not surprising. My wife and I share March 21, 1969 Wedding Anniversary dates with them as well. Guess we'll be getting the same kind of greeting soon, as well. Class Act all the Way is right. Far more than the occupants of the White House today. I may have to make a special favorite poster for you. Your wedding date is 2 months before I completed jr. high. LOL! Finally, someone makes me feel young!

gabosaurus
11-11-2012, 12:31 AM
What a wonderful, heartfelt response. :salute: