PDA

View Full Version : Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Divisions

red states rule
11-12-2012, 10:37 AM
You would think when libs cheat they would at least want to try and make it LOOK like they are not cheating!
It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.
These are the kind of numbers that send Republicans into paroxysms of voter-fraud angst, but such results may not be so startling after all.
"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."
Most big cities are politically homogeneous, with 75 percent to 80 percent of voters identifying as Democrats.
Cities are not only bursting with Democrats: They are easier to organize than rural areas where people live far apart from one another, said Sasha Issenberg, author of The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns.
http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news/politics/&id=178742021

Noir
11-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Now we need people in these districts who've voted for Romney to come forward.

red states rule
11-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Now we need people in these districts who've voted for Romney to come forward. At their own risk of course. I am sure the Black Panthers would be glad to offer security and offer to keep the peace. The local Dem Party will be happy to "cooperate" with any investigation. Meanwhile, the liberal media is to busy glowing the afterglow of the Obama win to be worried voter fraud. Voter fraud they claim does not exist

Thunderknuckles
11-12-2012, 11:03 AM
We need to recognize that we lost the election and move on, otherwise we run the risk of sounding like those pathetic souls after Gore's loss in 2000.

red states rule
11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
We need to recognize that we lost the election and move on, otherwise we run the risk of sounding like those pathetic souls after Gore's loss in 2000.
I never said this tilled the election to Romney, but the fraud is obvious

mundame
11-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Now we need people in these districts who've voted for Romney to come forward.

Philadelphia is black.

There really aren't any people in those precincts who voted for Romney, that's all.

red states rule
11-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Philadelphia is black.

There really aren't any people in those precincts who voted for Romney, that's all. and the folks who hate Mormons who refused to vote for Romen

Kathianne
11-12-2012, 11:18 AM

What we need to do in this instance is to analyze what went wrong, this election was much closer than it would appear:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/333167/407000-votes-four-states-away-presidency

On Wednesday, I added up Obama’s margin in a few key states, to get a sense of just how agonizingly short the Romney campaign finished from 270 electoral votes.
Some of those straggling precincts have reported, and so here is an updated set of numbers, according to the results this morning on the New York Times’ results map (http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president):

Florida: 73,858
Ohio: 103,481
Virginia: 115,910
Colorado: 113,099
Those four states, with a collective margin of, 406,348 for Obama, add up to 69 electoral votes. Had Romney won 407,000 or so additional votes in the right proportion in those states, he would have 275 electoral votes.
Obama’s margin in some other key states:

Nevada: 66,379
Iowa: 88,501
New Hampshire: 40,659
At this hour, 120,556, 279 votes for Obama and Romney have been counted nationwide.

Indeed this country is divided nearly in half. With that said, I really believe our ideas and the principles upon which they are founded are superior for both the individual and the country. It's time to figure out how to get that discussion going, rather than the opposition defining our stands.

gabosaurus
11-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Indeed this country is divided nearly in half. With that said, I really believe our ideas and the principles upon which they are founded are superior for both the individual and the country. It's time to figure out how to get that discussion going, rather than the opposition defining our stands.

But why move forward when whining about the past is obviously more satisfying? :rolleyes:

Kathianne
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
But why move forward when whining about the past is obviously more satisfying? :rolleyes:

I really do try NOT to take the advice of the opposition. :laugh:

mundame
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM

Busting the country up along the lines of the Electoral College map Tuesday night would be satisfying, too.

Let's do that.

red states rule
11-12-2012, 11:30 AM
But why move forward when whining about the past is obviously more satisfying? :rolleyes: How quickly libs forget what they were crying about in 2004. At least here in this election the fraud is obvious - with libs they invented the fraud and cried about it for weeks

http://youtu.be/JkTztPol5_Y

gabosaurus
11-12-2012, 11:32 AM
I thought the same thing in 2004. No one else agreed with me.
Strange how these things change with time. :cool:

red states rule
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I thought the same thing in 2004. No one else agreed with me.
Strange how these things change with time. :cool:Nothing has changed Gabby. You are still a stuck up blue nosed liberal elitist who all of a sudden has a lot of time to post now that your guy won and yet did not have much time as the economy was sinking. Perhaps you will get "busy" and not post as much as the layoffs mount, the debt soars, and we learn the truth about the Whist house cover up on Benghazi