PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Skyfall or Flight?

Abbey Marie
11-12-2012, 04:56 PM
We are mulling over these two, and wondered what you all thought.

jimnyc
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM

That would require going to the theater. Let me know if you need any recommendations on any that are a little older and could have possibly been downl... I mean watched on Netflix or Pay Per View! :laugh2:

jimnyc
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM

Almost forgot, see Flight, can't go wrong with a movie with Denzel in it!

mundame
11-12-2012, 06:17 PM

A friend of mine yesterday said Skyfall was the Best Bond Ever, and my husband said he read a review that said the same.

I may actually go to the movie theater to see it. Same with The Hobbit.

Not Flight though; I'm not interested in a drug-addicted drunk pilot who barely lands a plane. Even if it is played by Denzel Washington.

gabosaurus
11-12-2012, 07:17 PM
One of my co-workers is an older Bond freak and has seen every Bond film multiple times. Of course, he saw Skyfall the day it was released.

He said that Skyfall was entertaining, but was among the weaker of Bond films. He thought the female foil opposite Bond was weak casting. Action sequences are exceptional, as usual.

SassyLady
11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Saw Flight today.....very dark, depressing ... Love Denzel but this movie hit too many buttons for me so ended up crying a few times. Would not ever watch again.

Gaffer
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Is it just me or does this new James Bond look more like Vladimir Putin then a Bond type?