PDA

View Full Version : Yikes

Abbey Marie
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
The ad that keeps popping up at the top of the board asks me if I want a copy of my arrest record. I'm getting paranoid!

:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
11-12-2012, 05:12 PM
The ad that keeps popping up at the top of the board asks me if I want a copy of my arrest record. I'm getting paranoid!

Can they send me a copy of your arrest record too?

Should make interesting reading.

(Does it include pictures? :D )

tailfins
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Those sites should be outlawed. I have read about landlords and employers using them secretly and telling anyone with an arrest (not a conviction) "thanks for stopping by, we will get back to you".

jimnyc
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM

I've been getting Zappo's and other shoe related places ever since I asked about the boots! At least the Romney/Obama how are you going to vote ones have died down.

mundame
11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I've been getting Zappo's and other shoe related places ever since I asked about the boots! At least the Romney/Obama how are you going to vote ones have died down.

I'm getting shoe ads too.......but mine are colored heels with four-inch spikes. I'm guessing they aren't the same shoe ads you are getting.

gabosaurus
11-12-2012, 07:00 PM
You people need to discover the wonders of Firefox Ad-block. :cool: