PDA

View Full Version : Woman who got Petraeus to cheat, is upset that he may be cheating on her?

Little-Acorn
11-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Woman who got Petraeus to cheat, is upset that he may be cheating on her?

According to news reports, Paula Broadwell, the woman with whom Gen. Petraeus was having an affair, become incensed when she suspected that yet another woman (Jill Kelley) might be attracting Petraeus into having a romance with her.

Does anybody besides me, find that peculiarly funny?

mundame
11-13-2012, 03:31 PM

According to news reports, Paula Broadwell, the woman with whom Gen. Petraeus was having an affair, become incensed when she suspected that yet another woman (Jill Kelley) might be attracting Petraeus into having a romance with her.

I think Abbey liked it.

I'm sort of terminally disgusted by these floozies and their paramours. How many ARE there who got in bed with that Kelley woman? Darn.

Did I miss something not having affairs when I was married? Was I supposed to be doing affairs with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that came along but nobody told me?

Am I a failure in life because no high-level military officer lost his career and reputation and family because of me? Darn, I should have been looser. Never let children and a husband stop one from vamping.

KarlMarx
11-13-2012, 04:06 PM

If logic was behind love affairs they'd have been cheating with Mr Spock