PDA

View Full Version : Followup question that wasn't asked at today's Obama press conference

Little-Acorn
11-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Today at his press conference, Obama said:

"As I said before, she <UN Ambassador Susan Rice> made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received..."

Why did no reporter ask:

"Mr. President, if Susan Rice 'had nothing to do with Benghazi' as you just said, then why did you pick her to go on five different TV talk shows to "explain" it? Why did you avoid picking somebody who DID have something to do with it, who might have actual knowledge of what happened and why?"

aboutime
11-14-2012, 07:22 PM
What those of us who watched that PLAY, called a Press conference, saw. Was nothing more than newer versions of Old Obama lies, reconfigured, twisted, re-arranged, distorted, and renamed something else as LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES.

That follow-on question. Had it been asked. Would have been swept under a rug. And like the other eight questions asked. Never fully answered.

Does anyone remember, any time, any place, any year when Mister Obama honestly answered Any question fully without twisting it into another topic that made no sense?

The master of Rhetoric, Semantics, Distortion, and Lies played his Dishonest Liberal, Marxist, Communist, Jihadist games on the American people again. And he walked away convinced. EVERYBODY FELL FOR HIS LIES...again.