PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT discuss Benghazi on this "progressive" board.

red states rule
11-15-2012, 05:39 PM
I have read many complaints about the staff here "censoring" dissenting (mostly liberal) voices. Well over at a liberal board I post on, the owner made it clear he did not want to discuss Benghazi and if I mentioned the "B" word again I would be banned. So once again, liberals how their loyalty is to Obama first - their country second. Here is what the owner posted after I refuted the post of another member that Republicans cut security funding for the embassy
i bluntly told you i'm not interested in discussing Benghazi
i'd be more interested in discussing the 4 Americans that are killed every week in Afghan for the past 10 years
or about any civilians that are killed with predator drones

but Benghazi?
hell, let's say Obama is guilty about of anything you are are whining about in regards to Benghazi -- what do you get out of it. impeachment? hell no. Clinton got in trouble because he lied under testimony. if lying to the public was impeachable every President in history would have been impeached. and no one got away with a bigger lie than Bush, who lied us into war

but i get it
your hurt and swinging wildly at anything that moves
Benghazi, the hurricane, and probably a general's affair next

i understand what's hurting you
and that is what this thread is about
the source of your pain
the real source
your own worst enemy that is driving you to focus on the things that you do

i've tried
but i haven't got time for your games
it is clear from what you've written so far
that your even more in denial than you were year's ago

i've got more to say here
but not to a troll

so this is your choice
instead of 2 posts you will be reduced to 0 posts
if you say the word Benghazi again

if you say the word again
you will derive some degree of pleasure
in being able to say on some other site
that you were kicked out of a liberal site for saying the word
Benghazi
in your world/bubble
it makes you feel better, very temporarily,
to be able to whine about how bad the other guys are
but like an injection to an addict
it wears off, and you hurt, and you need more

your choice
the-word-of-which-we-do-not-speak
or a step outside the bubble
and we continue our discussion

Missileman
11-15-2012, 05:43 PM
I have read many complaints about the staff here "censoring" dissenting (mostly liberal) voices. Well over at a liberal board I post on, the owner made it clear he did not want to discuss Benghazi and if I mentioned the "B" word again I would be banned. So once again, liberals how their loyalty is to Obama first - their country second. Here is what the owner posted after I refuted the post of another member that Republicans cut security funding for the embassy

Go back and talk about LIBYA!

red states rule
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Go back and talk about LIBYA!

These folks are nuts! One poster Magi2 I swear she has a mural of Obama on her bedroom ceiling so she can fawn over him before he goes to sleep

Missileman
11-15-2012, 05:48 PM
These folks are nuts! One poster Magi2 I swear she has a mural of Obama on her bedroom ceiling so she can fawn over him before he goes to sleep

I would go back and see how many words I could get the idiots to censor...LIBYA, Ambassador Stevens, etc.

red states rule
11-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I would go back and see how many words I could get the idiots to censor...LIBYA, Ambassador Stevens, etc.

Shoot m a PM and YOU can join and mention it. It will drive them nuts to see non libs jumping in

jimnyc
11-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Sounds like Democratic Underground. Hell, I took heat several times for banning the "C" word, and outside of that, no political topic is off limits. Sounds like a fun board to "debate" at!

red states rule
11-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Sounds like Democratic Underground. Hell, I took heat several times for banning the "C" word, and outside of that, no political topic is off limits. Sounds like a fun board to "debate" at!

Not the Dem Underground Jim. This board only has about 4 of 5 regular posters. They drive both liberal and conservative people away. In the years I have been there, the traffic has decreased and they do not seem to care. They want only likeminded people as members but I would love to some of the folks here go over and shake things up. If they get more then 20 posts in a day their server may crash :laugh2:

tailfins
11-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Not the Dem Underground Jim. This board only has about 4 of 5 regular posters. They drive both liberal and conservative people away. In the years I have been there, the traffic has decreased and they do not seem to care. They want only likeminded people as members but I would love to some of the folks here go over and shake things up. If they get more then 20 posts in a day their server may crash :laugh2:

Download Selenium, or a trial copy of your favorite commercial testing software (Visual Studio Ultimate, QTP, WATIR, etc.) and post hundreds of new threads. Use McDonald's or Burger King WiFi so your IP isn't involved.

red states rule
11-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Download Selenium, or a trial copy of your favorite commercial testing software (Visual Studio Ultimate, QTP, WATIR, etc.) and post hundreds of new threads. Use McDonald's or Burger King WiFi so your IP isn't involved.

Good idea. Another example of how the owner "debates: is he demands you accept his premise of his issue or you are ducking the question

<tbody>
Originally Posted by red states rule
1tinman - distortions and misinformation? I would love to go one on one with you and correct you how government did not save my life
I must say your debate skills rival those of Tom. I mean you really refuted Obama's record and showed why people should vote for him

</tbody>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->My response
Tinman, I am not surprised you do not want to defend Obama's record - you are like most libs I know at work.

Oh they were so giddy after the 2008 election, and they were constantly telling me how Obama would fix everything

Now they are like a women who wants to dump their boyfriend - they know he stinks - but they are wondering if they should give the bum one more chance

You may duck my posts, and you can look down on me with your blue nose - but do not tell lies about me. "Big government disability ins" did NOT save my life. The Dr who treated me for cancer did, and the disability ins I was on I PAID for.

As far as Magi - please tell her not to log in thus not turning on her on-line light - that way your cover story regarding her "taking time off" wil be more credible

Regarding Medicare if you are a senior you are not impacted in anyway. Those under 55 can decide to stay with the current plan or opt out. Since you are not affected you should go with Mitt since Obama has f'd everything up

Like Tom you ignored the Washington Post poll that showed over 70% favor showing an ID when you vote. I guess it does not matter to you that the same Dems who oppose this simple measure DEMANDS photo ID's to gain entry to their town halls or campaign stops. Showing an ID is easy and libs try to make EVERY issue a race issue

Since you can't run on the economy - there is not much you can talk about Tinman

I do keep forgetting on liberal boards you are only allowed to discuss what the libs want to talk about and do not mix to many facts into the debate or else

Rich, register on the board I am usually always on and we can swap PM's. Just Google debate policy and you will find me really easy

I would love for you to join and add another liberal voice. The rest of the libs here are to scared to actually have a back and forth discussion
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->Red, i do not defend Obama because i voted for a progressive and i got a conservative.
i will vote for this conservative President again in the HOPE that he will be more progressive in his 2nd term
and because i KNOW the other guy would be more regressive (especially considering the idiotic platform the GOP announced yesterday).

you absolutely did not answer my questions and yet you whine about Magi ducking your post

my advice to Magi and every other member here is to not reply to any of your posts until you answer the questions i asked

otherwise, you qualify as a TROLL

i did not ask you to defend your party's medicare plan or Voter ID

i asked:

If I am a senior and all I care about is getting the most money out of Medicare as possible in the long term, should I vote for Romney or Obama?
Do you support voter suppression if it will help the GOP win an election?

please answer both, or do not post at all
<!-- / message -->

aboutime
11-15-2012, 07:07 PM

Don't give the idiot the satisfaction of banning you. Just stop posting there, and as you do. Tell him he sounds just like Ben Ghazi.

aboutime
11-15-2012, 07:11 PM

Sounds like a very familiar board that banned me so many times. I lost count after being accused of threatening someone's life, or exposing their stupidity. Neither one meant anything anyhow.

It was almost to the point where they made the Entire Dictionary part of the Illegal words list.

fj1200
11-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Good idea. Another example of how the owner "debates: is he demands you accept his premise of his issue or you are ducking the question

i asked:

If I am a senior and all I care about is getting the most money out of Medicare as possible in the long term, should I vote for Romney or Obama?
Do you support voter suppression if it will help the GOP win an election?

Very interesting. How about:

1. If you are a greedy senior who simply cares for "getting the most money" with no regard for the unsustainable nature of the program or does not have the ability to understand that changing to a voucher program can actually empower the senior to better spend money on their own health care; under those scenarios you should vote for Obama.
2. I do support dead and illegal voter suppression so that it will reduce fraud and help the GOP to win elections.

I wonder how that would work. :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-16-2012, 12:48 AM
My dear RSR:
May I remind you that DP is NOT a democracy. You are NOT guaranteed free speech here.
Like all other message boards, DP operates under the golden rule -- he who spends the gold makes the rules.
Jim allows you to post all sorts of garbage that often stretches the limits of credibility. He has even allowed this thread, which goes against board rules prohibiting discussing actions taken by mods/admins.

RSR, if the rules of DP offend you so much, you are always welcome to take your overpaid and mentally under nourised trust fund tailbone back to USMB.
We overly coddled liberals would not be unhappy. :cool:

red states rule
11-16-2012, 03:24 AM
My dear RSR:
May I remind you that DP is NOT a democracy. You are NOT guaranteed free speech here.
Like all other message boards, DP operates under the golden rule -- he who spends the gold makes the rules.
Jim allows you to post all sorts of garbage that often stretches the limits of credibility. He has even allowed this thread, which goes against board rules prohibiting discussing actions taken by mods/admins.

RSR, if the rules of DP offend you so much, you are always welcome to take your overpaid and mentally under nourised trust fund tailbone back to USMB.
We overly coddled liberals would not be unhappy. :cool:

Eh, I was pointing out here even dippy libs like you have a lot of freedom to show your contempt for those who have a different opinion on the role and size of government. On this liberal board the opposite is true. The owner and few posters there confirmed what I always knew about liberal like you Gabby. You claim to be smarter then the rest of us, yet you do not wish to compete in the arena of ideas but would rather silence any dissenting POV's. On that board however I did find your clone. She has online orgasms daily over Obama and the Dems. My post regarding the recent election:
It is sad to say one of the bumper stickers I have on my car did sum up this election Tinman

Vote Democrat It Is Easier Than Working

I always thought it was a minority of people who did that - now they are the majority

And this is what you call "extreme"? You talk about sanity on conservative talk radio, yet many liberal talk show hosts openly call for those they disagree with to DIE and yet no one here calls them out

Fox News needs to be "moderate" as Chris Matthews says he is glad for Sandy as it helped Obama? Yea, people die, lose their homes, but that is fine as long as his guy wins an election

Maybe now that the election is over Tinman Obama will answer questions about the coverup of the murder of 4 Americans in Benghazi. Something else you folks here have ignored

And maybe now Obama will get around to helping the folks in Stanton Island who do not have shelter, food, and gas as the temps drop below freezing and snow piles up

Unlike libs, I make no excuses. Obama won now he has to fix things

I wonder if he will blame the guy he inherited this mess from as the months go by? and here is Magi2's response (clone of Gabby)
OMG!
red................of the states that greedily gooble our tax dollars........
I vision him, The Executioner, with an axe in his hand, dripping blood..........gloating,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, standing over an unrecognisable, battered, decapitated head lying next to an emaciated body............

red, you make me sick!
It will be a pleasure to be rid of YOU!
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

red states rule
11-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Sounds like a very familiar board that banned me so many times. I lost count after being accused of threatening someone's life, or exposing their stupidity. Neither one meant anything anyhow.

It was almost to the point where they made the Entire Dictionary part of the Illegal words list.
The final liberal kook (yes this completes the introduction of ALL the regular posters on the board, is a guy named Tom's Fork. His "story" is a sad one folks. He claims to be a homeless vet, living in a abandoned building with no utilities, no job, no income, and posts form a library and internet café. He claims he once owned a business but Pres Reagan put him out of business. When I asked why he was spending time posting instead of looking for a job - you would have thought I punched his mother in the nose. Anyway, here is Tom's version of current events and economics.
You know, Red, you're right about a lot of what you said here - you've just got it backwards, that's all.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<tbody>
Originally Posted by red states rule http://progressivesonline.com/images/hexcell/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=30123#post30123)
Obama has divided this nation into Two Americas. The producers and the takers. Right now the takers outnumber the producers

</tbody>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->It wasn't Obama, it was Reagan and his monetarist/supply-side and free trade policies. Shipped all the jobs overseas, so that very much fewer people here in America are creating wealth. Tax breaks for those who live off their investments, creating no wealth, while those that create wealth - the farmer, miner, factory worker - are being soaked.

Meanwhile, there is a an ever growing class of bankers, lawyers, accountants, and other leeches who create no wealth, just live off the wealth that fewer and fewer people are producing.

You're right - there are more takers than producers. Bring the jobs back, we won't be in this predicament, now will we?

<tbody>
Obama also got the usual support from labor and blacks. So what if unemployment in the black commity is higher then any other group? And of course labor was bailed out in the auto industry and the US taxpayer is on the hook for about $25 billion

</tbody>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->The money spent to bail out the auto industry pales to insignificance to the money spent bailing out Wall Street. But you don't complain about that, do you, since the taxpayer's dime ends up in your pocket.

As to the blacks having a higher unemployment rate than anyone else, that's been forever. Are you trying to blame Obama for that? Or how about Romney, who promised to defund schools, take away the Pell Grant, and do everything necessary to insure that those who were not born into rich families will never be able to go to school. Never will they be able to better themselves. It's called the "caste system," and that's what the Republicans want. So of course the blacks voted for he who gives them hope, not he who promised them a life time of poverty.

<tbody>
Obama and the Dems have expanded the number of people who go through life thinking they are entitled to other peoples money and have sold their vote in exchange for some handout paid for by the decreasing number of people still working

</tbody>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->I repeat myself - it's monetarism and free trade, it's Reagan's insane vision. And it's those that live off their investments who think they shouldn't have to pay taxes. Want to do away with the capital gains taxes. Romney was only paying 13% of his income in income taxes; do away with capital gains taxes, he pays nothing at all. Quote:

<tbody>
Originally Posted by red states rule http://progressivesonline.com/images/hexcell/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=30176#post30176)
It is clear you and other libs do not give a rats ass about the four murdered Americans in that Benghazi "thing". We have 4 murdered Americans who were denied the security they requested. Were begging for help for HOURS during the terror attack. We have an administration that has been caught in many lies. So if it makes Obama look bad - you don't give a rats ass. As Obama said, the attack was just a "bump in the road"

</tbody>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Yes, I'm the history buff here, so shall we discuss history?

The problems America have in the Middle East, a short timeline:

Operation Ajax (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran): In 1953, President Eisenhower, a Republican, authorized Operation Ajax, which overthrew Mohammed Mossadegh, the democratically elected prime minister of Iran, for the crime of nationalizing the oil industry in Iran. Up till then, the Iranian oil industry was wholly owned by the British, who objected to losing the industry. So America overthrew the government. This was the first time in history America ever overthrew a democratic government (wasn't the last, now was it?), and the first time since the Barbary Coast wars America became militarily involved in the Middle East (I'm not counting WW II here, since it was the Germans and Italians America was fighting, not the native peoples). This taught the Iranian people to hate America.

Operation Blue Bat (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_crisis_of_1958): During the Lebanese crisis in 1958, President Eisenhower, a Republican, sent in the Marines. First time American boots on the ground in the Middle East since the Barbary Coast wars. Fought on the side of the Christians, doncha know? And most folk in the Mid East are Muslim.

Nothing much happened vis-a-vis America in the Mid East during the Kennedy/Johnson administrations. But then came Nixon:

The oil embargo of 1973 (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_embargo_crisis): During the Yom Kippur War of 1973, President Nixon, a Republican, got America involved on the Israeli side. Which did not endear us to the Arabs. And, worst of all, he put America's nuclear forces on alert! The Middle East responded: They couldn't destroy our nation, but the could damn well destroy our economy. And so quit shipping oil.

And back to Iran: The Iranians, still smarting about America's dishonor in overthrowing a democratic government, and having suffered for a generation under the Shah, overthrew the shah. And damn near the first thing they did, having gotten rid of him, was to seize the American embassy and through an oil embargo of their own. (The same site I linked in on Operation Ajax above talks about this.)(I know, I know, you blame Carter for this - but no one knows why, save for pure partisanship.)

Lebanese Civil War (http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War): In 1982, President Reagan, a Republican, sent in the Marines and the Navy, to fight on the side of the Christians. Of course, once the Muslims blew up the Marines barracks, Reagan stuck his tail between his legs and ran.

Nothing much happened vis-a-vis America during Clinton's administration, save that every time Clinton tried to do something about bin Laden, the Republicans started screaming "Wag the dog!" How unpatriotic!

And now for George W. Bush, a Republican - well, we're still in Iraq, I'm sure you've heard about Bush's totally unnecessary war, well haven't you? So I won't look for a link.

So now we have Benghazi. Let's all blame Obama! Yeah!

Uh, there's one little problem here....

Even your favorite newspaper, the extreme right-wing Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/27/benghazi-attack-followed-deep-cuts-in-state-depart/?page=all), admits that the Republican led Congress slashed $300 million from the State Department's security budget.

Too busy giving tax breaks to rich folks to worry about Americans.

How so very sweet - first Boehner & Co. cut $300 million from the funds Obama asked for, then blame him when there isn't enough security.

It's all Obama's fault!

Bullshit.<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

taft2012
11-16-2012, 07:33 AM

Hahaha, their term is "Schoolyard Insult" (SYI) for words you can't use, and they just make up rules and apply them against conservatives at a whim.

I called someone a "miscreant" once and that was ruled an "SYI".

I asked .... "where, in what schoolyard, has the word 'miscreant' ever been used?" lol.

I doubt even in the most upper class British prep school they throw that word around.

mundame
11-16-2012, 08:00 AM
So what is/are the names of these other forums and what are their URLs?

tailfins
11-16-2012, 09:34 AM

Why waste your time where dysfunctional board NAZIs are in charge? I have ruffled feathers on both conservative and liberal boards. I get my ideas from observation and experimentation. That's just too much for little minds that insist on ideological purity to handle.

aboutime
11-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Hahaha, their term is "Schoolyard Insult" (SYI) for words you can't use, and they just make up rules and apply them against conservatives at a whim.

I called someone a "miscreant" once and that was ruled an "SYI".

I asked .... "where, in what schoolyard, has the word 'miscreant' ever been used?" lol.

I doubt even in the most upper class British prep school they throw that word around.

taft. Why am I smiling, and humming the song "Memories"?

I haven't gone back there to see if it is still working. I laugh now. Remembering how Hated I was, and how...even after being banned. They just couldn't let go.
As for using that "miscreant". You probably confused the hell out of them. All scrambling to find a definition, and disappointed when they found it REALLY DID APPLY TO ALL OF THEM.

gabosaurus
11-16-2012, 02:01 PM
RSR, it is interesting that you claim DP is a "very liberal" board when ALL the mods/admins are conservatives, as are 90 percent of the posters.

It is like the alleged "liberal media" -- any outlet that does not 100 percent endorse conservative ideas is declared "liberal."

I have posted on (and been banned from) both conservative and liberal boards. DP is by far the most fair of any board I have ever been on.
Those of you who disagree should find a board where liberal ideas are not allowed. There are many of them.

fj1200
11-16-2012, 02:05 PM
RSR, it is interesting that you claim DP is a "very liberal" board when ALL the mods/admins are conservatives, as are 90 percent of the posters.

No he doesn't. Have you been paying attention?

Well over at a liberal board I post on...

aboutime
11-16-2012, 02:09 PM

It is like the alleged "liberal media" -- any outlet that does not 100 percent endorse conservative ideas is declared "liberal."

I have posted on (and been banned from) both conservative and liberal boards. DP is by far the most fair of any board I have ever been on.
Those of you who disagree should find a board where liberal ideas are not allowed. There are many of them.

Gabby. This is one of those moments when you should have used a QUOTE feature to back up your accusation. But. As most of us know. You would never do such a thing if if proved you were just using a little hyperbole...as usual.

Robert A Whit
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM

Jim, of all boards I have posted to, yours ranks with the other number 1s.

My first ever AOL board was on GREAT Commanders. I learned so much from those posters. I then heard of a ACW forum and also learned a lot there.

For the most part, I truly enjoy this forum. I got booted off one left wing board for the following reason.

Some guy wanted to know why I thought something. It was over the TX court case over the high school kids praying on the school sound system ahead of football games. Course the left wing judges banned it.

I told the poster that My reasoning was the same as then Chief Justice Rhenquist and I forget if I linked him what that was but he could check it out given he was one of those Cal Berkley snobs.

I told him to look it up and he kept getting in my face and I told him to please knock that off. Next time I tried to use the board I was blocked out.

Maybe red states is on that board. LOL

jimnyc
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM

As tempting as that may be, I'd rather not allow that. The only thing ever coming from that is board wars. If they want to ban people from discussing certain issues or things they disagree with, let them wallow around in their little own world. While our staff has been called nazi's and all kinds of other names, we have NEVER banned or moderated anyone for trying to discuss a particular topic or something we may disagree with.

The sad thing is, more people go like magnets to places with like minded individuals than to places where they can have serious discussions/debates. I don't know if they want to avoid debating, avoid animosity or avoid having to backup their opinions.

tailfins
11-16-2012, 03:01 PM

Are you kidding? Liberal doesn't always have a political connotation. A business that contributes to the TEA Party Express can have liberal credit policies.

aboutime
11-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Are you kidding? Liberal doesn't always have a political connotation. A business that contributes to the TEA Party Express can have liberal credit policies.

tailfins. "Liberally Speaking". Gabby is a fine example of her demanded Liberal connotations.

gabosaurus
11-16-2012, 04:38 PM
No he doesn't. Have you been paying attention?

Go back to post #14 of this thread. RSR says "on this very liberal board."
If he is not referring to DP, why is he talking about another board?

fj1200
11-16-2012, 05:39 PM

Because this whole thread is about that board.

aboutime
11-16-2012, 05:44 PM

gabby. Because you just bought your very first, up to date, dictionary. Does not mean you get to claim being the author of words you interpret..your LIBERAL way.

red states rule
11-17-2012, 05:59 AM

Gabby you really are the classic example of the liberal bimbo. You screwed up yet do not have the honor to admit it and move on. But we all make mistakes so don't worry about it. Put the mouse down, back away from the computer and give your hubby a wet kiss. Of course you will have to remove your foot from your mouth first :laugh2: I guess being one of the "smart people" you failed to grasp the OP where I showed libs what REAL censorship is and how liberals do it. The good news is now that you have had your head handed to you on this thread, we probably have seen the last of you here

red states rule
11-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Why waste your time where dysfunctional board NAZIs are in charge? I have ruffled feathers on both conservative and liberal boards. I get my ideas from observation and experimentation. That's just too much for little minds that insist on ideological purity to handle.

How can anyone have a rational conversation with people like this? Tom and his view on the fiscal cliff, higher taxes, and the exploding Federal budget

<tbody>
Originally Posted by revelarts3 http://progressivesonline.com/images/hexcell/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=30210#post30210)
Frankly, The way things are now I don't care if anyone gets away with not paying taxes. seeing what's done with it.

</tbody>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Oh, c'mon, now, you can't possibly mean that!

Seeing what's done with it? Roads and bridges, police and firefighters, hospitals and rescue squads, schools and orphan care? This is not important to you?

You know, every politician running for office promises to rid Washington of the waste. Then they get to Washington, and do nothing.

That's because there is damn little waste in the Federal budget.

It's all propaganda. Every independent study ever done has said the same: There is damn little waste in the Federal budget.

And horrors! What waste is found is almost always in corporate welfare and pork barrels.

No politician is gonna cut the corporate welfare, since the Federal government is owned lock stock and barrel by the corporations. And no politician is gonna say no to any pork, because the folk back home love it.

That's how the politicians get elected, you know: Corporate campaign finance and pork barrel projects that the people want.

No, no, no this will never go away, until the society changes, a paradigm shift of unbelievable scope.

Now, if by what you mean is "Seeing as how all too much ends up as corporate welfare" I would agree with you.

As to pork barrel, admit it, you love it - as long as it's your district! It's only when it's in the other fella's district do you hate it.Artificial, indeed!

Trying to stampede the American people into self-destruction, so the fat cats can pick up all the pieces and become ever fatter.

I for one am willing to see how far it goes. If we go over the cliff, because the Republicans are unwilling to compromise - Boehner's promise to stand firm on tax cuts for the rich, jawohl? - will the people stand idly by, and allow the politicians and corporatists their games of power?

Or force the politicians to their will?

We go over that cliff, there will be a reckoning at the election polls. Only question, who do they blame?

And how bad does it get? Recession? Or not so bad? Or a decade-long depression? Anywhere, indeed, from "everyone exaggerated how bad it would be" to "no one told us it would be this bad."

The only people who understand what is going to happen less than the economists, who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, is the politicians, who can't even spell "ass."

Don't let them scare you into wrong action. Wrong action is all to the benefit of the rich, to hell with you. Proper action, something in it for the middle and working classes, to hell with the rich.
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

red states rule
11-17-2012, 06:07 AM

If you are an example of one of the "smart people" it is no wonder CA is going to Greece in a hand basket. I believe YOU are a member on the liberal board where "progressives online" can show off their superior intelligence. You are living proof when it comes to one of Ronald Reagan's comments regarding liberals. "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Voted4Reagan
11-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Don't give the idiot the satisfaction of banning you. Just stop posting there, and as you do. Tell him he sounds just like Ben Ghazi.

I'd stop posting under one name and change my name to "Benny Ghazi"

then i could throw it in his face all day indirectly

red states rule
11-17-2012, 07:56 AM
I'd stop posting under one name and change my name to "Benny Ghazi"

then i could throw it in his face all day indirectly

I would love to but the IP address is a dead giveaway. I will leave that board soon but not without letting the owner, Tom, and Magi know they are one the topics of conversation here. :laugh2: That board has lost many of the liberal posters because the moment they had a different POV then the owner he went after them as well?

aboutime
11-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Gabby you really are the classic example of the liberal bimbo. You screwed up yet do not have the honor to admit it and move on. But we all make mistakes so don't worry about it. Put the mouse down, back away from the computer and give your hubby a wet kiss. Of course you will have to remove your foot from your mouth first :laugh2: I guess being one of the "smart people" you failed to grasp the OP where I showed libs what REAL censorship is and how liberals do it. The good news is now that you have had your head handed to you on this thread, we probably have seen the last of you here

red states rule. Think about this. Since I know Gabby won't.

But. If Gabby insists on being the Smartest Person here.

Why is it. She doesn't use her Massive Intelligence to predict, and know ahead of time. How all of us see through her phony facade???