PDA

View Full Version : This man is sad

Robert A Whit
11-15-2012, 06:47 PM
I am not only mad but I am sad this morning, not for me but for our kids reference the results of last night’s elections. I feel I lost part of my soul. Like RAP music and Snowboarding, perhaps I am out of tune with America. I tried boarding and enjoy some RAP. But I am a skier and rocker. Life as we or at least I knew and understood it is over. We are quickly slipping into a Western European economy. Less kids, higher taxes, less healthcare, more regulation, greater government dependency, a poorer upper and middle class and less hope. Italy and France have zero population growth 40% of their 30 year olds live at home and they have one car, no AC and no dryer at home. Go figure. That’s what we want? wait. We have iphones and cable. Maybe that’s enough.
We have officially lost the traditional American values associated with hard work, success and entrepreneurism. Success is becoming demonized v/s admired. The new immigrants are not like the old. The new immigrants take from the melting pot, v/s adding to the melting pot.
To think how hard we work and sacrifice and to see that we will be asked to give more for less and demonized by those who accept living on the dole infuriates me. To see we will be over regulated and governed upsets me. To feel embarrassed for being independent and successful is incomprehensible for me, as that was the American Dream. I'm lost in my own country.
This is the beginning of the downfall of capitalism. We have shifted from JFK"s "ask not the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?" to Obama's welfare state and the Western Europeanism of America. As Ronald Reagan said, we are just a generation away from losing our Freedom. Please never forget that.
My only hope is that I am so correct, that in the next four years things will deteriorate so badly economically that perhaps it will wake up the masses and we can focus on the key backbone of this wonderful economic machine.... capitalism & Free enterprise.
It is the success of that that has provided these rights and option to the people. However, the people have seem to forgotten what fed those freedoms. a downfall is our last hope, before we cross the fiscal cliff and can never claw back. And we need a Reagan alike communicator to be the alarm.. Our party must wake up and stop involving women's rights and focus on the economic machine that improves all lives, liberties and the pursuit of Happiness. This is the key reason we lost. In addition, we are seen as racist yet 33% of Caucasians vote for a Black man. But the fact that 95% of blacks vote for a Black man v/s a white man is not racist. Ok!? Hypocrisy by the media.
I feel like that American Indian in that great 1970's commercial who is riding his horse with a beautiful headset and stumbles onto a garbage pile and a tear runs from his eye as he realizes reality. like the loss of the natural beauty of this country for that Indian, we have lost the wonderful basis and values of what built America, that allowed us to obtain all these wonderful things and opportunities for all. Today's election for me, is similar to that American Indian' stumbling onto the garbage and he realizes his worst fears have become realities.
I never meant this more than right now. But, GOD BLESS AMERICA. we need you!, our kids need you.
Sadly,
Gregory J. Osborn
Managing Director -
Investment BankingAxiom Capital Management, Inc.
780 3rd Ave, Suite 4300New York, N.Y.

10019gosborn@axiomcapital.comoffice 212 521 3897cell 212 960 3888Fax 212 521 3888

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-15-2012, 07:02 PM
I am not only mad but I am sad this morning, not for me but for our kids reference the results of last night’s elections. I feel I lost part of my soul. Like RAP music and Snowboarding, perhaps I am out of tune with America. I tried boarding and enjoy some RAP. But I am a skier and rocker. Life as we or at least I knew and understood it is over. We are quickly slipping into a Western European economy. Less kids, higher taxes, less healthcare, more regulation, greater government dependency, a poorer upper and middle class and less hope. Italy and France have zero population growth 40% of their 30 year olds live at home and they have one car, no AC and no dryer at home. Go figure. That’s what we want? wait. We have iphones and cable. Maybe that’s enough.
We have officially lost the traditional American values associated with hard work, success and entrepreneurism. Success is becoming demonized v/s admired. The new immigrants are not like the old. The new immigrants take from the melting pot, v/s adding to the melting pot.
To think how hard we work and sacrifice and to see that we will be asked to give more for less and demonized by those who accept living on the dole infuriates me. To see we will be over regulated and governed upsets me. To feel embarrassed for being independent and successful is incomprehensible for me, as that was the American Dream. I'm lost in my own country.
This is the beginning of the downfall of capitalism. We have shifted from JFK"s "ask not the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?" to Obama's welfare state and the Western Europeanism of America. As Ronald Reagan said, we are just a generation away from losing our Freedom. Please never forget that.
My only hope is that I am so correct, that in the next four years things will deteriorate so badly economically that perhaps it will wake up the masses and we can focus on the key backbone of this wonderful economic machine.... capitalism & Free enterprise.
It is the success of that that has provided these rights and option to the people. However, the people have seem to forgotten what fed those freedoms. a downfall is our last hope, before we cross the fiscal cliff and can never claw back. And we need a Reagan alike communicator to be the alarm.. Our party must wake up and stop involving women's rights and focus on the economic machine that improves all lives, liberties and the pursuit of Happiness. This is the key reason we lost. In addition, we are seen as racist yet 33% of Caucasians vote for a Black man. But the fact that 95% of blacks vote for a Black man v/s a white man is not racist. Ok!? Hypocrisy by the media.
I feel like that American Indian in that great 1970's commercial who is riding his horse with a beautiful headset and stumbles onto a garbage pile and a tear runs from his eye as he realizes reality. like the loss of the natural beauty of this country for that Indian, we have lost the wonderful basis and values of what built America, that allowed us to obtain all these wonderful things and opportunities for all. Today's election for me, is similar to that American Indian' stumbling onto the garbage and he realizes his worst fears have become realities.
I never meant this more than right now. But, GOD BLESS AMERICA. we need you!, our kids need you.
Sadly,
Gregory J. Osborn
Managing Director -
Investment BankingAxiom Capital Management, Inc.
780 3rd Ave, Suite 4300New York, N.Y.

10019gosborn@axiomcapital.comoffice 212 521 3897cell 212 960 3888Fax 212 521 3888

The honorable man could not be more right. The fact that a lying bastard that deliberately pursues an agenda that is designed to break this nation can get 4 more years to implement it proves that honorable man is right. If the worst happens and war comes here I pray that a right and proper list has been kept of those that have deliberately engineered this has been kept and copied a few thousands times. For should we be fortunate enough to come through this on the right side a proper reckoning must be done or else no justice can ever stand! That reckoning should end the lives of the traitors that have deliberately brought this destruction onto our people. I am but one man and I've made my list myself. I hope someday to present it to a court of law for justice to be served!-Tyr