PDA

View Full Version : Gaza Man Caught Faking Injuries to Create Anti-Israel Media Bias

red states rule
11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
The terrorists must have studied the Nazi's strategy of using the media to get their version of facts out

http://youtu.be/kvaUmIB87-M

Voted4Reagan
11-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Obvious FAKE.... is OBVIOUS

mundame
11-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Obvious FAKE.... is OBVIOUS

Yeah, the Pals and all those types do lie: it's well known since the Hezbollah frolics.

The reason exercises me a lot ---- they lie about injuries because injuries as a result of war are now illicit.

War is not actually supposed to hurt anyone. The idea is that the side that hurts or kills fewer people wins, which certainly stands the usual procedure on its head. Now we have all these social-work wars, where the American government pretends that we're "there" (lot's of "theres") to HELP the people.

We saw TWO ads for joining the Marines this week that promoted the idea that Marines are sent abroad to HELP other countries.

This is all just silly, and I suppose it's because of all the stupid, useless, losing wars our government wants to do so we can go into terminal deficit, but the people don't like it so they make up this "we're their bestest wittle friendsies" pretense to get away with their pointless wars anyway. None of this makes sense.

It seems to me war should be for defense, and then the other side should be utterly obliterated as a political entity. Like in WWII. Even Israel is caught up in this "help the people" crap, or they would have solved what is, after all, a VERY obvious problem decades ago. They used to be more matter-of-fact about this, and in the early days ran tens of thousands of Pals away into Syria (where the king killed them, but that's not anything to do with Israel --- nobody likes Palestinians).

If Israel actually got rid of the Palestinians and rationalized their borders, the world would be oh-so-terribly-shocked for oh, maybe as long as a month, probably not that long....and then everyone would totally forget about it and be much relieved to see this trouble spot cleaned up.

jimnyc
11-16-2012, 11:52 AM
I've seen tons of videos and stories like this, a lot of them coming out of Syria as well.

aboutime
11-16-2012, 02:31 PM
The terrorists must have studied the Nazi's strategy of using the media to get their version of facts out

Funny stuff. Maybe he's still hoping to survive long enough to get one of those OBAMA PHONES?

aboutime
11-16-2012, 02:33 PM
I've seen tons of videos and stories like this, a lot of them coming out of Syria as well.

jimnyc: Kinda reminds me of watching WWF many years ago. Wrestler jumps from top of cage, smashes into the steel floor.

Ten minutes later. Doing an advertisement for the upcoming PAY PER VIEW!

Looks like LIES have no BOUNDARIES.

revelarts
11-16-2012, 02:43 PM
1st tragedy of war is the truth.

How about that Jessica Lynch Story? that was a almost as funny.
And the incubator babies stories Gulf War I. That was another one.

anything for the cause

Drummond
11-16-2012, 03:59 PM
1st tragedy of war is the truth.

...especially when Leftie outlets such as the BBC are putting their spin on stories.

Their coverage of the Libyan uprising was a case in point ... a propaganda offensive was waged for MONTHS on that. Story after story, broadcast after broadcast, painting Gaddafi as a monster, and the rebels as nothing more than oppressed freedom fighters.

Now, there may have been a grain of truth in that - Gaddafi was without doubt a nasty piece of work (and after all, the best propaganda is the type which carries a hint of truth in it). But the rebels' affiliation to militant Islamism didn't get a mention AT ALL.

.. and when the new leader started talking about implementing Sharia Law ... the BBC didn't report any of that (.. since to do so would've burst their propagandist bubble). A competitor of theirs in the British media scene, Channel 4, LED with that story in their 7PM slot the very evening that story broke.

Noir
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
...there are no time stamps.

It isn't even in the right format for a BBC New Story. Poor job whoever mocked this up, no attention to detail at all.

aboutime
11-16-2012, 05:55 PM

It isn't even in the right format for a BBC New Story. Poor job whoever mocked this up, no attention to detail at all.

No time stamps? Guess that's as good an excuse as any.

jimnyc
11-16-2012, 06:04 PM

I saw it broadcast on CNN originally, and they had it on their website as well, but removed it when it was proven to be a fake with the extra footage. I have no idea who originally filmed it, probably some Palestinian submitted it.

Noir
11-16-2012, 06:20 PM
No time stamps? Guess that's as good an excuse as any.

And what, the BBC news team decided (just for this story) to change their on screen graphics? Or was that done by a Palestinian to try and take away from the credibility of the story?

revelarts
11-16-2012, 06:34 PM
...especially when Leftie outlets such as the BBC are putting their spin on stories.

Their coverage of the Libyan uprising was a case in point ... a propaganda offensive was waged for MONTHS on that. Story after story, broadcast after broadcast, painting Gaddafi as a monster, and the rebels as nothing more than oppressed freedom fighters.

Now, there may have been a grain of truth in that - Gaddafi was without doubt a nasty piece of work (and after all, the best propaganda is the type which carries a hint of truth in it). But the rebels' affiliation to militant Islamism didn't get a mention AT ALL.

.. and when the new leader started talking about implementing Sharia Law ... the BBC didn't report any of that (.. since to do so would've burst their propagandist bubble). A competitor of theirs in the British media scene, Channel 4, LED with that story in their 7PM slot the very evening that story broke.

Yes you see how the Media worked with the gov't to make the case for war.
Left/Right didn't really apply, the powers that be had decided that it was time for regimen change and the media played along.
Over here there were a few voices in the media that tried to alert people that the "freedom fighters" were really AlQuida. but they were ignored or shouted down with "well Gaddafi is a 'terrorist'." By the those on the RIGHT and the LEFT. Obama even got a pass from both sides giving him the right to do what not even Bush had done. Go to war without ANY congressional approval whatsoever.

But um nobody wants to talk about the Jessica Lynch propaganda story?
How about Pat Tillman?

jafar00
11-17-2012, 03:23 AM
And what, the BBC news team decided (just for this story) to change their on screen graphics? Or was that done by a Palestinian to try and take away from the credibility of the story?

I saw that too. The news ticker with a grey background is missing.

MOSSAD should sack their graphics guy.

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 09:35 AM

I don't think so. The original film came out of Palestine and the various media outlets place their logos and such on it. CNN was delivered an edited version and when they were followed up with the FULL film, they immediately removed the original story and video. Do you think Mossad somehow made the entire video showing the guy faking an injury and then magically being perfectly fine seconds later? Let's be a little realistic. The logo means jack squat, the one on CNN had their logo as well.

aboutime
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM

jafar. So, you still endorse deceit, and would just replace the Phony, with a more experienced Phony?

Why am I not surprised?