PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry - Sec of Defense?

red states rule
11-17-2012, 07:22 AM
How fitting the guy who was against all the weapon systems our troops now use; a man who admitted to war crimes while in Viet Nam, the guy who threw his medals away in "protest" and the Presidential candidate who ran on "A Global Test" before America defends itself. Damn I pity our members of the military if Kerry the Clown becomes Sec of Defense
President Obama is considering asking Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) to serve as his next defense secretary, part of an extensive rearrangement of his national security team that will include a permanent replacement for former CIA director David H. Petraeus.Although Kerry is thought to covet the job of secretary of state, senior administration officials familiar with the transition planning said that nomination will almost certainly go to Susan E. Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-considers-john-kerry-for-job-of-defense-secretary/2012/11/12/8a0e973a-2d02-11e2-a99d-5c4203af7b7a_story.html

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 09:41 AM
This man is definitely not fit for this position. It's a shame that it's not a voted position. His tossing away his medal, which was just another lie, and admitting of war crimes and then making accusations against fellow soldiers - alone that should make any sane person disqualify him from "honoring" such a position. Then again, this is the man that is already pushing us down the toilet, why not push a little harder and put an idiot in there. :rolleyes:

red states rule
11-17-2012, 09:43 AM
This man is definitely not fit for this position. It's a shame that it's not a voted position. His tossing away his medal, which was just another lie, and admitting of war crimes and then making accusations against fellow soldiers - alone that should make any sane person disqualify him from "honoring" such a position. Then again, this is the man that is already pushing us down the toilet, why not push a little harder and put an idiot in there. :rolleyes:

Our enemies are pulling for him to get the job.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BjW1avGcuos/TJ50iS6UVUI/AAAAAAAACpo/Ss6m1fZRad0/s1600/John+Kerry.JPG

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Why not just give it to both of the high profile traitors during the Vietnam War, make it a shared post with Kerry and Jane Fonda!!! I mean what's one more traitor in the pot? Then we can have the trio , OBAMA , KERRY AND FONDA.

red states rule
11-17-2012, 10:29 AM
http://i.somethingawful.com//sasbi/2006/07/livestock/07-05-06-awful.jpg

aboutime
11-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Why not just give it to both of the high profile traitors during the Vietnam War, make it a shared post with Kerry and Jane Fonda!!! I mean what's one more traitor in the pot? Then we can have the trio , OBAMA , KERRY AND FONDA.

SassyLady
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I heard that the Swift Boat Veterans are already gathering forces just in case.

http://www.examiner.com/node/55444671

Swift Boat Vets promise to protest if John Kerry nominated as defense secretary

aboutime
11-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Reality is. If Obama nominates, and Kerry becomes the next SecDef.

That action would almost equal Bringing OBL back from the Dead, and assigning him as the CZAR of Terror.

gabosaurus
11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Perhaps Obama should appoint John McCain, who betrayed his country by offering aid and comfort to the enemy?

jimnyc
11-19-2012, 04:38 PM

Some idiots would rather bring up candidates not even in consideration before addressing facts from his former mates. Nothing they will say would change the minds of the brain dead liberals who have the attention spans of cracked peanuts. Obama and his minions have already made it clear that they will do what the please regardless anyway.

Kathianne
11-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Some idiots would rather bring up candidates not even in consideration before addressing facts from his former mates. Nothing they will say would change the minds of the brain dead liberals who have the attention spans of cracked peanuts. Obama and his minions have already made it clear that they will do what the please regardless anyway.

Indeed. I hope the conservatives will stop giving him cover, by their own behaviors. It's time to say what they believe will happen if x, y, z is passed or signed by EO, but will not hinder 'the will of the people.' Just keep up the questions at appropriate times:

You said, "If x, y, z were implemented there would be more revenues, jobs, growth in GDP, we'd be safer..." So, "You got what you wanted, we listen to the people's will, so where are the revenues, jobs, increased GDP...?"

jimnyc
11-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Indeed. I hope the conservatives will stop giving him cover, by their own behaviors. It's time to say what they believe will happen if x, y, z is passed or signed by EO, but will not hinder 'the will of the people.' Just keep up the questions at appropriate times:

You said, "If x, y, z were implemented there would be more revenues, jobs, growth in GDP, we'd be safer..." So, "You got what you wanted, we listen to the people's will, so where are the revenues, jobs, increased GDP...?"

The sad part, due to the divisiveness created in our country - is that you can have these things listed in black and white, and even have Obama himself sign off on things, and when there is any failure, it will be blamed on Bush or the uncooperative republicans. Obama DID make many claims about owning the economy in 2009 and what he would succeed in doing, and now he never mentions it, and the brain deads out there still blame anyone other than Obama and his administration, who have failed miserably in their economic efforts.

Kathianne
11-19-2012, 04:59 PM
The sad part, due to the divisiveness created in our country - is that you can have these things listed in black and white, and even have Obama himself sign off on things, and when there is any failure, it will be blamed on Bush or the uncooperative republicans. Obama DID make many claims about owning the economy in 2009 and what he would succeed in doing, and now he never mentions it, and the brain deads out there still blame anyone other than Obama and his administration, who have failed miserably in their economic efforts.

That is why I really have come to the conclusion that there has to be room for the 'consequences of the election' go forward. The conservatives must state why they think a policy or appointment is wrong, but they acquiesce. The time for accountability lies down the road. Inoculate against the blame, by going along, with disagreements stated.

Ultimately he'll get what he wants, so stop providing cover of blame.

aboutime
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Perhaps Obama should appoint John McCain, who betrayed his country by offering aid and comfort to the enemy?

GABBY. PROVE IT! Never mind. Liars can't prove anything.

Little-Acorn
11-19-2012, 05:36 PM
John Kerry - Sec of Defense?

That would be a lot like making Fred Phelps the "Secretary of Religion", or or Nadya "Octomom" Suleman the Secretary of Labor.

red states rule
11-20-2012, 03:06 AM

Someone please have a defibrillator on the set of Hardball for Chris Matthews when the topic of the Swift Boat Veterans come up

red states rule
11-20-2012, 03:07 AM

That is the liberal version of compromise Jim.

aboutime
11-23-2012, 04:40 PM
That is the liberal version of compromise Jim.

red states, and Jim. As we all have learned the hard way. Compromise, the Liberal way. Only exists, or can be accepted as long as everyone eventually agree's that the Liberal way, is the only way.
Otherwise. They always have that Blame Republican bullet in their Liberal Book of Tricks they always use when things just don't go their way.

Robert A Whit
11-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I believe that just like the Sen keeps blocking Obama's appointments to Judges, a Senator can also block Kerry. Use his record against him.

Can Obama be that stupid to appoint Kerry?

Robert A Whit
11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
red states, and Jim. As we all have learned the hard way. Compromise, the Liberal way. Only exists, or can be accepted as long as everyone eventually agree's that the Liberal way, is the only way.
Otherwise. They always have that Blame Republican bullet in their Liberal Book of Tricks they always use when things just don't go their way.

Man, you sure are a know it all.

Are you still eating your shorts?

aboutime
11-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Man, you sure are a know it all.

Are you still eating your shorts?

Can't do that. You ate them earlier. If I have offended you in any way. If you have been insulted. Oh, well.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 03:12 AM

After hearing the current debate on jacking up taxes, It is clear what libs call compromise (and Gabby - one of the smart people - can confirm this) Compromise is when Dems get everything they want, and the other side gets NOTHING. In exchange, libs and their allies in the liberal media will grant a short ceasefire on their constant attacks, lies and smears about their political opponents. And the ones who behave themselves (i.e votes for the final bill and praises the political courage in passing it) will be allowed to stand in the back row during the photo op of Obama signing the bill into law. Shortly thereafter these same Republicans will once again be called racist, uncaring, and advocates for millionaires and billionaires and have to be defeated in the next election and replaced with one of the "smart people" by Dems and the liberal media.

red states rule
12-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Looks like John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) will be Sec of State. Given his low opinion of the US military, he will get along great with other world leaders
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

aboutime
12-21-2012, 07:08 PM
4188 and 4189 4190 The Dishonorable Duo of Treason to Veterans.

red states rule
12-21-2012, 07:09 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/O/5/kerry_wafflehouse.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Kerry is a lying ffing slimeball. Does obama ever pick any other kind!??--Tyr

aboutime
12-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Kerry is a lying ffing slimeball. Does obama ever pick any other kind!??--Tyr

Finally, Obama picked someone NEAR, and DEAR to his heart, and Mental Incapabilities.

Those Birds of a Feather...always crap together too!

red states rule
12-21-2012, 07:13 PM
The troops in Iraq did respond to Kerry's insult http://www.violenceworker.com/my_weblog/images/carrylarge.jpg

aboutime
12-21-2012, 07:18 PM
The troops in Iraq did respond to Kerry's insult http://www.violenceworker.com/my_weblog/images/carrylarge.jpg

Glad you posted that one. I thought I had it in my image directory. My son brought a few of those photo's home with him.

Needless to say. Our Marine...who heard his dad talk about Kerry, didn't think much of him then either.

It might surprise Obama, and his Cut and Run gang. Just how much our Active Duty Military members despise Kerry, and other....unmentionable politicians....who treat Political Correctness like a Disease...if spoken by anyone in uniform.

red states rule
12-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Glad you posted that one. I thought I had it in my image directory. My son brought a few of those photo's home with him.

Needless to say. Our Marine...who heard his dad talk about Kerry, didn't think much of him then either.

It might surprise Obama, and his Cut and Run gang. Just how much our Active Duty Military members despise Kerry, and other....unmentionable politicians....who treat Political Correctness like a Disease...if spoken by anyone in uniform.

If memory serves me correct, Kerry got about 20% of the military vote. Dems on average get about 25% to 30%. Here is Kerry at one of his better moments http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/7/kerry_woodallen_sperm.jpg

aboutime
12-21-2012, 07:24 PM
If memory serves me correct, Kerry got about 20% of the military vote. Dems on average get about 25% to 30%. Here is Kerry at one of his better moments http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/7/kerry_woodallen_sperm.jpg

WOW! What a Better Moment they were? The one on the right reminded me of a WOODY ALLEN movie, where He, and Kerry looked like LOST, LIBERAL SPERM.....waiting for Insertion into the ABORTED womb. (correction....womb was supposed to be Room) Abortion Room, as in CONGRESS.

red states rule
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12913.jpg

Voted4Reagan
12-22-2012, 12:17 AM
How fitting the guy who was against all the weapon systems our troops now use; a man who admitted to war crimes while in Viet Nam, the guy who threw his medals away in "protest" and the Presidential candidate who ran on "A Global Test" before America defends itself. Damn I pity our members of the military if Kerry the Clown becomes Sec of DefenseThats like making Jerry Springer head of the FCC