PDA

View Full Version : The simple reason why the Middle East is always in turmoil

Abbey Marie
11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
This is a very short, concise and powerful video. It simply states what people seem to be forgetting these days.

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/63hTOaRu7h4" frameBorder="0" width="420" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Oh, and the motto of Hamas: "We love death as much as the Jews love life."

Abbey Marie
11-17-2012, 12:58 PM
For anyone who missed the video, the link is good now...

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Fro anyone who missed the video, the link is good now...

Oops, I fixed at same time. The original link was set to full screen and the server doesn't like that for some reason!

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 01:13 PM
"No recognition, No peace, No negotiations".

"No better blood than the blood of Jews"

Palestinians should be reminded of this as Israel kicks their ass, again. This is a very short video that many should watch and understand, as it's spot on. Eventually they will learn that they will either accept peace and diplomacy, or continue to fight and ultimately get smaller and smaller as a nation and a population. It's THEIR choice, but they keep making the wrong choices and making unacceptable demands, and are dumb enough to keep provoking Israel who will annihilate them.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2012, 05:28 PM
More people need to see this video. So here you go...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Simply brilliant video and description of the problem. As I've always stated the muslims want all the Jews dead. That is it in a nutshell, they are murderers in deed and in thier wicked hatefilled hearts. Thus God said, it will be Israel's enemies that shall be destroyed. God does not lie. -Tyr

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Simply brilliant video and description of the problem. As I've always stated the muslims want all the Jews dead. That is it in a nutshell, they are murderers in deed and in thier wicked hatefilled hearts. Thus God said, it will be Israel's enemies that shall be destroyed. God does not lie. -Tyr

I'm curious if ALL Palestinians would rather die, or fight, than negotiate some sort of deal to peacefully coexist. Because from what I see, they have that choice, or the choice of living a miserable existence of hate and perhaps die if they allow groups of terrorists like Hamas to do their "speaking" for them.

jafar00
11-17-2012, 06:29 PM
The video is just more of the same propaganda from Israel as we have been hearing for years.

I can simplify the conflict even more for this guy.

A whole generation of people lost their homes to terrorism, and they want them back.

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 06:32 PM
The video is just more of the same propaganda from Israel as we have been hearing for years.

I can simplify the conflict even more for this guy.

A whole generation of people lost their homes to terrorism, and they want them back.

Seriously, is EVERYTHING propaganda to you? And the ONLY terrorists I see is Hamas. Israel minds it's own business until rockets are lobbed into their backyard. But regardless, CAN YOU DISPUTE the video? DOES Palestine want to negotiate? DO THEY want peace? DO THEY recognize Israel? We all know that the answers to all 3 of them is NO. And while they say NO to all of the above, they continually try to bomb Israel, leaving them no choice but to defend themselves.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm curious if ALL Palestinians would rather die, or fight, than negotiate some sort of deal to peacefully coexist. Because from what I see, they have that choice, or the choice of living a miserable existence of hate and perhaps die if they allow groups of terrorists like Hamas to do their "speaking" for them.

Jim, they chose Hamas to rule them. Its their choice to live a miserable existence rather than make the best with what they have by living a peaceful co-existence with Israel. They chose terrorism and war with the misery that brings. I have no sympathy for them at all. They have wasted billions buying weapons and munitions to hit Israel with. They could have used that money wisely and improved their lot in life but allowed blind hatred to rule them. They should be destroyed for they are a blight to the world like that as are all muslims IMHO.-Tyr

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Jim, they chose Hamas to rule them. Its their choice to live a miserable existence rather than make the best with what they have by living a peaceful co-existence with Israel. They chose terrorism and war with the misery that brings. I have no sympathy for them at all. They have wasted billions buying weapons and munitions to hit Israel with. They could have used that money wisely and improved their lot in life but allowed blind hatred to rule them. They should be destroyed for they are a blight to the world like that as are all muslims IMHO.-Tyr

That's like Afghanistan letting the Taliban speak for them, or ANY nation allowing Al Qaeda to represent them. I can't possibly imagine why the Palestinian people don't stand up and take a different approach, instead of allowing Hamas to continue to lead them down the path of war, which will obviously only hurt Palestine that much more. Are these people delusional enough to feel they have a remote chance in hell up against Israel?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 06:51 PM
That's like Afghanistan letting the Taliban speak for them, or ANY nation allowing Al Qaeda to represent them. I can't possibly imagine why the Palestinian people don't stand up and take a different approach, instead of allowing Hamas to continue to lead them down the path of war, which will obviously only hurt Palestine that much more. Are these people delusional enough to feel they have a remote chance in hell up against Israel?

Delusionally hatefilled and completely without a shred of honor!!!!! They have become animals. And should be dealt with accordingly IMHO. Im sure they are told by the other Arab/muslim scum that uses them that they will eventually win. -Tyr

jimnyc
11-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Delusionally hatefilled and completely without a shred of honor!!!!! They have become animals. And should be dealt with accordingly IMHO. Im sure they are told by the other Arab/muslim scum that uses them that they will eventually win. -Tyr

I don't know about all that, I'm looking at it solely as looking at Hamas, a terror organization. No terror group should speak for anyone but themselves. But at the same time, I have seen endless Palestinians and Muslims elsewhere claim lots of outlandish things about Jews and how vile they are and how they should all be killed. Sounds like sour grapes that Israel is so much better and powerful than them and there is little they can do about it, except hope a rogue nation like Iran eventually does get a nuclear weapon and have the 'nads to try and use it against Israel. Short of that, they need to learn to deal diplomatically with Israel, because they simply can't win.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't know about all that, I'm looking at it solely as looking at Hamas, a terror organization. No terror group should speak for anyone but themselves. But at the same time, I have seen endless Palestinians and Muslims elsewhere claim lots of outlandish things about Jews and how vile they are and how they should all be killed. Sounds like sour grapes that Israel is so much better and powerful than them and there is little they can do about it, except hope a rogue nation like Iran eventually does get a nuclear weapon and have the 'nads to try and use it against Israel. Short of that, they need to learn to deal diplomatically with Israel, because they simply can't win.

Sure, they hope Iran nukes up and then destroys Israel by killing all the Jews.
They can not do it unless Iran nukes up and then uses those nukes on Israel. Israel has defeated them everytime they tried so far. And thats because they are not only wrong but are attacking God's chosen people. Obama had better keep his damn traitorous ass out of this. If Egypt attacks Israel I see obama helping Egypt. Dont doubt that my friend. Cards will soon be laid on the table face up. If USA turns on Israel God will destroy us too and I for one think IT GOOD IF THAT HAPPENS! Our nation is in the sorry shape it is now because it has basicly turned from God IMHO. I will never give up on supporting Israel nor give up on my right to defend this nation and my family myself.. We are what we stand for, what we do and what we are willing to sacrifice. . I have no problem sacrificing everything for my principles, it used to be how the majority of Americans felt, but now thats just a sad memory, obama's elections proved that to me. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-17-2012, 10:17 PM

Good question. I'll bet you the women as a whole would rather live in peace. Unfortunately, as with most things in that culture/religion, they seem to get dragged along by the men. And of course the children are just victims.