PDA

View Full Version : Is this America? Or was this America?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Folks the America that I was born into in 1954 exists no more and its not just the passage of time that has destroyed it. It's a movement that has culminated within the dem party that has subverted it beyond any recognition.
Do you think that the rights and privileges we enjoy in this once great nation just fell from the sky? No sir, they are blessings indeed but they were paid for by the blood,sweat and tears of millions that sacrificed so much long before any of us were even specks in our parent's eyes! People that fought great wars and overcame great obstacles to build onto a way of life in order that the next generation could have and enjoy better. That was a big part of the American way which has been destroyed by those that want a different way , a different standard. A standard in which they and their false and selfish ideals will reward them by creating a huge underclass of peasants and peons which a vast government complex of elitist government officials and the powers under which they serve will harvest at will. Not a single dictator but rather a dictatorial ruling body.
That is the essence of what we see with obama and his corrupt crew. America will not survive unless it totally rejects this traitor and puts him out of power . Impeachment for treason is the way. Give him his day in a real court of law. Will it ever happen? I doubt it but it would be justice for the man is a traitor and I will bet my life on that any day. I speak the truth regardless of the consequences. No damn traitor is my president. I have as much respect for that scum as I do for the bodywaste that I flushed early this morning.
Either we wake up or we will perish as the nation our founders intended. We are well on our way there now. My guess is that its not too late if we as united groups organise and work within the law to change from this path of destruction. By no means a simple or easy task but worth at least a try IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Yes sir, too damn much truth is like a cold slap to the face soon to be followed by a swift kick in the family jewels.
Kinda leaves you with a big shock and a long pause.
Dont take too long because the time to act may come and go then when its too damn late, ITS JUST TOO DAMN LATE.
Waiting until one is bound head and toe ,in the pot about to be cooked , is never a good plan, dont ya think?-TYR

tailfins
11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes sir, too damn much truth is like a cold slap to the face soon to be followed by a swift kick in the family jewels.
Kinda leaves you with a big shock and a long pause.
Dont take too long because the time to act may come and go then when its too damn late, ITS JUST TOO DAMN LATE.
Waiting until one is bound head and toe ,in the pot about to be cooked , is never a good plan, dont ya think?-TYR

So you're cooking in Obama's cannibal pot?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511YmSZYnfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Robert A Whit
11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Folks the America that I was born into in 1954 exists no more and its not just the passage of time that has destroyed it. It's a movement that has culminated within the dem party that has subverted it beyond any recognition.
Do you think that the rights and privileges we enjoy in this once great nation just fell from the sky? No sir, they are blessings indeed but they were paid for by the blood,sweat and tears of millions that sacrificed so much long before any of us were even specks in our parent's eyes! People that fought great wars and overcame great obstacles to build onto a way of life in order that the next generation could have and enjoy better. That was a big part of the American way which has been destroyed by those that want a different way , a different standard. A standard in which they and their false and selfish ideals will reward them by creating a huge underclass of peasants and peons which a vast government complex of elitist government officials and the powers under which they serve will harvest at will. Not a single dictator but rather a dictatorial ruling body.
That is the essence of what we see with obama and his corrupt crew. America will not survive unless it totally rejects this traitor and puts him out of power . Impeachment for treason is the way. Give him his day in a real court of law. Will it ever happen? I doubt it but it would be justice for the man is a traitor and I will bet my life on that any day. I speak the truth regardless of the consequences. No damn traitor is my president. I have as much respect for that scum as I do for the bodywaste that I flushed early this morning.
Either we wake up or we will perish as the nation our founders intended. We are well on our way there now. My guess is that its not too late if we as united groups organise and work within the law to change from this path of destruction. By no means a simple or easy task but worth at least a try IMHO.-Tyr

But don't you know, you are getting old.

And don't you know, I was a sophomore in high school when you were born. ROFLMAO

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2012, 08:54 PM
So you're cooking in Obama's cannibal pot?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511YmSZYnfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'D SAY THE SCUM THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW HIM ARE IN THE POT FIRST. We shall see but some of us arent going to be cooked. Simply because we will not allow ourselves to be bound head and toe , dont ya know.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2012, 08:57 PM

And don't you know, I was a sophomore in high school when you were born. ROFLMAO

By all rights you should be at least a bit wiser then . Are you? Are you prepared to stand on principle and oppose the treason obama engages in? If not then your education has failed you , I can assure that mine did not fail me. -Tyr

gabosaurus
11-18-2012, 11:24 PM

Jeez Marie, there are some exceptionally elderly old farts on this board. :eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2012, 09:46 PM

Older and wiser, yet your ego and liberal disease will never let you admit that.-Tyr

aboutime
11-20-2012, 10:11 PM

Gabby. And all of us elderly old farts can laugh at you now. Knowing you will one day have to read what Idiots like you say..directed at you.

gabosaurus
11-21-2012, 12:23 AM
se·nil·i·ty noun \si-ˈnil-ət-ē also se-\
plural se·nil·i·ties

: the quality or state of being senile; specifically : the physical and mental infirmity of old age

11-21-2012, 03:12 AM
Then we create a new better America. We become the City on the Hill that our Forefathers were trying to become.

If we want to Restore the Republic, we need to be men and women like the Founders were. If we want to do greater works, we have to be better people than that.

I think the words of Ben Franklin at the Constitution Convention hold the same urgency now as they did then:

Mr. President

The small progress we have made after 4 or five weeks close attendance & continual reasonings with each other,”our different sentiments on almost every question, several of the last producing as many noes and ays, is methinks a melancholy proof of the imperfection of the Human Understanding. We indeed seem to feel our own want of political wisdom, some we have been running about in search of it. We have gone back to ancient history for models of Government, and examined the different forms of those Republics which having been formed with the seeds of their own dissolution now no longer exist. And we have viewed Modern States all round Europe, but find none of their Constitutions suitable to our circumstances.

In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when presented to us, how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings? In the beginning of the Contest with G. Britain, when we were sensible of danger we had daily prayer in this room for the divine protection. ”Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered. All of us who were engaged in the struggle must have observed frequent instances of a Superintending providence in our favor. To that kind providence we owe this happy opportunity of consulting in peace on the means of establishing our future national felicity. And have we now forgotten that powerful friend? I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth- that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the sacred writings, that "except the Lord build the House they labour in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing Governments be Human Wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

I therefore beg leave to move, that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the Clergy of the City be requested to officiate in that service. (emphasis added)

We need light. We need guidence from Heaven. Our nation is going down a dark path. And if we are going to pull it out, we are going to need the grace of God to help us. Because without Him, our efforts will be in vain.

aboutime
11-21-2012, 07:21 PM
se·nil·i·ty

noun \si-ˈnil-ət-ē also se-\
plural se·nil·i·ties

: the quality or state of being senile; specifically : the physical and mental infirmity of old age

Poor Gabby. Telling all of us about her secret ailments, and pretending to direct them at the rest of us who laugh at her today. Knowing how the word SENILITY already applies to gabby. But she just hasn't noticed yet.