PDA

View Full Version : 100% Obama Votes

Kathianne
11-18-2012, 02:12 AM
I was willing to give a pass in PA, this is getting weird:

http://nalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-37-chicago-precincts-romney-received.html

Saturday, November 17, 2012 In 37 Chicago Precincts, Romney Received No Votes (http://nalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-37-chicago-precincts-romney-received.html) NBC Chicago (http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/In-37-Chicago-Precincts-Romney-Received-No-Votes-179135891.html#ixzz2CEos3OGe) reports:
The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that in 59 Philadelphia precincts, Mitt Romney did not receive a single vote. So Ward Room decided to look at the results in the president’s hometown, and see if he won as many shutouts here. The answer: no. Romney was rejected by every voter in only 37 Chicago precincts, an embarrassing result, given that segregation and Machine politics are two of our city’s most notable qualities. Any doubt there was some vote fraud? Check out this comment on NBC Chicago's website:
In critical swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Illinois there are a lot of precincts in Philadelphia, Cleveland, and Chicago which reported 100% of their votes cast for Obama. These add up to many 10's of thousands of votes for Obama and 0 for Romney. I repeat, 0 for Romney. I have read a number of articles about this and people knowlegable in Political Science and Statistics are starting to take notice of this.Statistically, even if among 10's of thousands of voters all wanted to vote for Obama, it would not be possible to receive 100% of the vote because at least a few would make a mistake and vote incorrectly for Romney. Not to mention the fact that a least a few of those 10's of thousands might actually disagree with Obama. These types of election returns are only seen in countries run by dictators. Just a reminder to those who want to get rid of the electoral college: corrupt Chicago voting practices could and would determine an election. Vote fraud occurs in Chicago because the U.S. Attorney doesn't want to conduct a simple investigation of those 37 precincts. Is there similar hand writing on any of those ballots ? Did any dead people vote ? Since Chicago lost 6.9% of its population in the 2010 Census : were any of those 37 precincts in the declining population wards? Maybe, if Chicago had a legitimate U.S. Attorney some of these questions would be answered. No word on this story from "alleged" former crime fighter and Obama "protector" Patrick Fitzgerald (http://illinoispaytoplay.com/2012/03/01/u-s-attorney-fitzgerald-has-known-of-frawleys-obama-bribe-accusation/). Is Barack Obama and the U.S. Attorney's Office afraid of this milk (http://www.suntimes.com/11494048-417/milk-money-clout-heavy-family-got-162-million-in-contracts.html) story???
Posted by Steve Bartin

tailfins
11-18-2012, 09:24 AM
How do these precincts compare to McCain or Bush? I agree this is weird because there are a few "Aunt Esther" (a la Sandford and Son) types that would vote Republican.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2012, 09:41 AM
I was willing to give a pass in PA, this is getting weird:

http://nalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-37-chicago-precincts-romney-received.html

Nothing wierd about it. It is a clear cut example of voter corruption and stolen votes.
And how many thousands of other dem conrolled locations did this go on to a lesser ,less obvious degree?
Thats the big question and one that will not be investigated just like in 2008 when obama received over a hundred million dollars in illegal foreign campaign contributions ! How much illegal foreign money flowed into his campaign this time? Another question that will bear no proper investigation because once elected he has the power to control all of that. Nobody is willing to call him the corrupt traitor and lying bastard that he is so we are ffkked. Political corrctness has help destroy this nation and I have ejected it 100%. About time others try that and speak not only plainly but loudly about this fraud and traitor that has yet again been given charge over our nation by using hook and crook.
Now he will get to add some more crooked judges to SCOTUS. JUST LIKE THE WORTLESS BITCH THAT REFUSED TO RECUSE HERSELF ON THE BAMACARE CASE! Our Republic has fallen and is standing on legs of clay that are kept in place to give cover to whats is coming down the pike.
How many here truly understand that obama is a traitor, how many will even dare to agree to that truth?
The answer to those two questions will point to why our nation suffers. For even those that agree with me will refuse to openly do so... That fear will destroy us.. They bank on that fear.. For they are terrorists -at -heart themselves, the leaders now in charge!! -Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-18-2012, 10:47 AM
In a city where machines showed up at the polling places in '08 with Dem votes already cast, nothing would surprise me about Philadelphia.

Between fraud and not counting military ballots, we will never know who really won this election. But there is no doubt who lost: America.

aboutime
11-18-2012, 02:21 PM
Nobody should be surprised. There is no reason for any of us to be Wondering what happened on election day.

Only those who willfully deny that any Fraud has taken place with the numbers we are all seeing. Would be Obama voters.

Look at it this way.

Do we hear any Liberal, Democrat, Left-wing, Progressives complaining about the results of NOVEMBER 6, 2012???

Have you asked yourself....WHY?

revelarts
11-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Funny how the odd ballot results are proof at this point.
But in 2000-2004 nothing less than sign confessions by the perps, full media exposure (because the media would love to get Bush) and computer print outs from the machines etc etc.. Nearly irrefutable evidence. If not it's just sour grapes or conspiracy fantasy or left wing propaganda.

For the record I'm with you. But the right has stolen elections before as well. There's more hard evidence for it than what's been presented against this election ... so far.

jimnyc
11-18-2012, 05:33 PM
How do these precincts compare to McCain or Bush? I agree this is weird because there are a few "Aunt Esther" (a la Sandford and Son) types that would vote Republican.

You could have at least had the 'nads to reply in the other thread! Why imply that Red Foxx and myself are racists, for seeing a resemblance between certain women and animals? Or is this your odd way off pointing out how there were 10x the amount of racists when Bush was in office? A resemblance is a resemblance... so do you think it's ok for black folk to see a resemblance between GWB and a chimp, but it's racist if a black man AND a white man see a similar resemblance with Michelle Obama? Appearances are appearances, but I'm glad you took the bait so that I could prove my point. Personally, I think it's more the people looking at everything as race that cause more of an issue, because it's weird that at one time it's considered to be comedy but another time it's racism. What if we all had no idea at all the color of the person making the post? Surely there shouldn't be a difference if it were Red Foxx or myself, no?

Maybe next time address my original post instead of making a sneaky comment elsewhere! :afro:

jimnyc
11-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Funny how the odd ballot results are proof at this point.
But in 2000-2004 nothing less than sign confessions by the perps, full media exposure (because the media would love to get Bush) and computer print outs from the machines etc etc.. Nearly irrefutable evidence. If not it's just sour grapes or conspiracy fantasy or left wing propaganda.

For the record I'm with you. But the right has stolen elections before as well. There's more hard evidence for it than what's been presented against this election ... so far.

You say that because of the one person who made a definitive remark, who didn't even post here too awfully long? Because I honestly don't see a lot of people claiming it as "proof" but rather pointing out the reports and wondering.