PDA

View Full Version : Why is 6 afraid of 7?

darin
11-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Any guesses?

fj1200
11-20-2012, 10:14 AM
^Because 7 doesn't speak out against the 12th Imam with enough vitriol?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Any guesses?

I havent a clue myself.. Why??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2012, 10:16 AM
^Because 7 doesn't speak out against the 12th Imam with enough vitriol?

I resent that remark, :laugh:

darin
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes he sees Charlie hiding in the darkness. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. Six remembers the looks on the boy's faces when they walked into that village and...oh Jesus. Six shouldn't be thinking about that now. Sometimes Six still hears Tex's slow souther drawl. Six remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes; Brooklyn always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now...and Six knows it. It's...It's just that Six forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way Seven looks at him....it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And Six feels like he's back...THERE...in the Jungle...in the darkness... Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is VERY scary.

Noir
11-20-2012, 10:28 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20Jonathan%20McCulloughs%20iMac/tumblr_mcl0c7iQ711rjce2mo1_500.jpg

CSM
11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes he sees Charlie hiding in the darkness. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. Six remembers the looks on the boy's faces when they walked into that village and...oh Jesus. Six shouldn't be thinking about that now. Sometimes Six still hears Tex's slow souther drawl. Six remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes; Brooklyn always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now...and Six knows it. It's...It's just that Six forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way Seven looks at him....it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And Six feels like he's back...THERE...in the Jungle...in the darkness... Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is VERY scary.

Ya know ... aw never mind .... it's just a joke!

aboutime
11-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Any guesses?

dmp. I'll give it a try, being a Vietnam era vet. We had an old Flying expression about TRUST, and real FRIENDS having "MY SIX".

I won't go any further, for those who have no idea what that means. But "7" would probably be that one time when Trust, and Friends didn't apply, and you couldn't trust what might happen if NOBODY HAD YOUR SIX.

gabosaurus
11-20-2012, 04:07 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j0VP5sWzcK8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>.

Abbey Marie
11-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Because 7 8 9?

Robert A Whit
11-20-2012, 04:52 PM

When I was in the Army, 6 was code for the Commanding Officer. I can't tell you what 7 means though.

aboutime
11-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Because 7 8 9?

Abbey. Is that like "She was ate, before she was Nine?

Abbey Marie
11-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Abbey. Is that like "She was ate, before she was Nine?

Yeah, pretty much. :thumb:

logroller
11-20-2012, 09:02 PM
A six I know drinks 7&7.