PDA

View Full Version : Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot

tailfins
11-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Flying-Camera-From-Animal-Rights-Group-Shot-Down-at-Pigeon-Shoot-Cops-179983451.html

CSM
11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody looses an eye!

What makes the animal rights group think they have a RIGHT to spy on anyone?

Voted4Reagan
11-20-2012, 01:33 PM
GUN CONTROL MEANS.....HITTING YOUR TARGET!!

I may go to Berks County just so I can take a few shots at this thing!!

bet I destroy it in 3 seconds!!!

Noir
11-20-2012, 01:45 PM
...are the pigeon shots illegal?

Voted4Reagan
11-20-2012, 01:58 PM
...are the pigeon shots illegal?

no...

next question

Noir
11-20-2012, 02:01 PM
no...

next question

So why did the shooters 'basically go into hiding' to do their shoots?

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 02:02 PM

Because of uptight assholes who might want to spy on them and give them a hard time.

Little-Acorn
11-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody looses an eye!

What makes the animal rights group think they have a RIGHT to spy on anyone?

Your mistake here, is when you refer to what they are doing as "thinking".

They want, therefore they take.

They are modern liberals.

That is all.

Voted4Reagan
11-20-2012, 02:23 PM

because idiot animal rights wackos tend to ignore Private Property and fair chase laws. Because these animal rights nuts will go out and destroy personal property in pursuit of their goals.

15 years ago we had a rash of trailer tires going flat in the parking lot at the town boat ramp when we went out duck hunting... one day I hid in the back of the truck and popped up and took pictures of a PETA PERSON slashing the tires while holding my 12ga in my hand.

PETA PERSON was placed under citizens arrest... held for the DEC POLICE and turned over to face FEDERAL CHARGES of violating FAIR CHASE LAWS.

Sentence = 2 years

aboutime
11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
We should all go to the ACLU, and ask them to insist that 'PETA' rename their group 'PITA', as in Pain in the Ass. Much more fitting, and appropriate considering their members even bother Fishermen, and Women who are smarter than any 10 PITA members.

logroller
11-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Well there are laws which preclude such activities in the town square. Safety is paramount. You have to admit flying a drone into an area which is holding a gun shoot is pretty foolish. It reminds me of this time a friend thought it would be funny to untie my shoe while I was at the urinal and he was in the adjacent stall. No warning squirt was issued. :pee:

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Well there are laws which preclude such activities in the town square. Safety is paramount. You have to admit flying a drone into an area which is holding a gun shoot is pretty foolish. It reminds me of this time a friend thought it would be funny to untie my shoe while I was at the urinal and he was in the adjacent stall. No warning squirt was issued. :pee:

Good thing for him you weren't doing #2! :poke:

logroller
11-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Good thing for him you weren't doing #2! :poke:
Thanks Jim I just spit all over my phone. Good one :thumb:

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks Jim I just spit all over my phone. Good one :thumb:

I remember reading in a magazine one time, ways to have a little fun with others. One was to take a large gatorade bottle filled with water, and when someone is in the stall next to you, pour it out and it'll sound, well, like you REALLY have to go. But the funniest - it said to take a wad of toilet paper, smear a bunch of peanut butter all over it, then drop it between stalls and ask the other guy to please kick at back over to you!

Ok, sorry all, I promise to ban myself from this thread! :coffee:

logroller
11-20-2012, 07:32 PM
I remember reading in a magazine one time, ways to have a little fun with others. One was to take a large gatorade bottle filled with water, and when someone is in the stall next to you, pour it out and it'll sound, well, like you REALLY have to go. But the funniest - it said to take a wad of toilet paper, smear a bunch of peanut butter all over it, then drop it between stalls and ask the other guy to please kick at back over to you!

Ok, sorry all, I promise to ban myself from this thread! :coffee:
I'd of used ketchup instead of PB. Last post for me too.:carryon:

aboutime
11-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Another good way to repay all of the idiots who pay visits to Rest area RestRooms while on the road is to...go to a urinal next to somebody wearing Flip-flops, and watch them dance around from the Flush, or the Accidental..Intentional Mis-Directed stream that splashes their CUTE little Bare toes.

HINT: Never, Never, Never wear Flip-Flop's into a busy Men's room.