PDA

View Full Version : Here is Hamas - what Jafar supports

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 02:24 PM
They caught a spy, supposedly. Whether or not it was is irrelevant. Hamas tied this man to the back of a motorcycle and dragged him down the road. Of course Jafar can claim this is more propaganda, but American Anderson Cooper was on scene and caught a picture and uploaded it to Twitter. Anyone supporting this type of scum must be a tad sick themselves.

** Link is graphic and shows a semi-graphic picture that may offend some **

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/20/horrible-graphic-pic-anderson-cooper-tweets-pic-of-hamas-dragging-a-man-behind-motorcycle-in-gaza/

Marcus Aurelius
11-20-2012, 02:30 PM
It's probably jafar riding the bike with the 'spy' being dragged.

SassyLady
11-20-2012, 02:50 PM
In this day and age it is barbaric and does not garner sympathy from more civilized societies.

aboutime
11-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Betcha' jafar is really happy he is in Australia, and not in Gaza. If Hamas knew he was coming here to expose their hatred, and killing as he brags so much about how he Hates Israel...but has no hatred for Jews.

That could be jafar....behind that motorcycle....4060

jafar00
11-20-2012, 06:13 PM
No, I do not support such brutality. However it is better than what Israel is doing.

All of you who support Israel, HAVE A GOOD LOOK at THIS!

THIS IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT
http://news.kuwaittimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/headline18.jpg

aboutime
11-20-2012, 06:51 PM
No, I do not support such brutality. However it is better than what Israel is doing.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT
http://news.kuwaittimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/headline18.jpg

Once again jafar. You only post HALF of the REAL, HONEST story. Guess you haven't got the Intestinal Fortitude to post the same kind of photos of DEAD ISRAELI CHILDREN...have you?

Your FALSE PROPHET gig is falling below the level of Whale Dung.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 06:57 PM

THIS IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT

Nice try - NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON here has EVER stated support for the death of innocents, only that due to Hamas hiding behind them, it sometimes may happen. YOU ARE THE ONLY one here supporting terrorism, and quite frankly, I find it disgusting and pathetic that you ignore this fact and try and turn things around on other people. Myself and others have declared their support of Israel and the right to defend themselves, NO ONE has stated support for the killing YOU support.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Once again jafar. You only post HALF of the REAL, HONEST story. Guess you haven't got the Intestinal Fortitude to post the same kind of photos of DEAD ISRAELI CHILDREN...have you?

Your FALSE PROPHET gig is falling below the level of Whale Dung.

Just leave him be, he's an admitted Jew hating terrorist supporter, and of course you can't expect anything less than a one sided view on things.

aboutime
11-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Just leave him be, he's an admitted Jew hating terrorist supporter, and of course you can't expect anything less than a one sided view on things.

I would love to leave him be jimnyc. But that is what the jafar's and Obama's of this world hope we will do.

Leaving them be would only give them more incentives to further destroy us.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 07:04 PM
I would love to leave him be jimnyc. But that is what the jafar's and Obama's of this world hope we will do.

Leaving them be would only give them more incentives to further destroy us.

I'm sure it's just more of Hamas propaganda anyway, 99% of what comes out of that area is filth and lies.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Btw, there was no criminal intent in the unfortunate death of the Al-Dalu family, as it was also where a known terrorist leader was living, one of the commanders of Hamas. Like the cowards they are, he hid amongst civilians and apparently escaped death. I suppose all these Hamas cockroaches should be left alone though, since they're hiding left and right behind civilians, and placing their lives at risk.

Gaffer
11-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Btw, there was no criminal intent in the unfortunate death of the Al-Dalu family, as it was also where a known terrorist leader was living, one of the commanders of Hamas. Like the cowards they are, he hid amongst civilians and apparently escaped death. I suppose all these Hamas cockroaches should be left alone though, since they're hiding left and right behind civilians, and placing their lives at risk.

It's more than just hiding among civilians. They purposely put children around themselves to help shield them from Israeli strikes.

The strikes that are made are precision attacks but after they hit the target there is often secondary explosions from munitions stored nearby. This causes additional damage and death in the surrounding area.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2012, 09:00 PM
It's more than just hiding among civilians. They purposely put children around themselves to help shield them from Israeli strikes.

The strikes that are made are precision attacks but after they hit the target there is often secondary explosions from munitions stored nearby. This causes additional damage and death in the surrounding area.

What can one expect from people that hide among women and children yet dare call themselves men!????
They only respect death so we should give'em plenty to respect. Send 'em directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 72 virgins!-Tyr

aboutime
11-20-2012, 09:32 PM
What can one expect from people that hide among women and children yet dare call themselves men!????
They only respect death so we should give'em plenty to respect. Send 'em directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 72 virgins!-Tyr

Tyr. I have never considered anyone who so completely shows their cowardice in hiding among women, and children, to be anything less than a GELDING who secretly prefers to dress in women's clothing, and admires the naked bodies of men, and young boys. Much like those members of Hamas, and their SUPPORTERS....who will remain nameless. But..we all know who they are.

gabosaurus
11-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Hamas tied this man to the back of a motorcycle and dragged him down the road... Anyone supporting this type of scum must be a tad sick themselves.

You don't say...

http://www.cnn.com/US/9807/06/dragging.death.02/index.html

aboutime
11-20-2012, 09:40 PM
You don't say...

GABBY the race baiting, snob, and self-centered, self-proclaimed smartest person here has just removed all doubt.

Gabby really is an IDIOT, referring so far back to expose her own need to hide behind her own RACIST attitudes, and Bigoted hatred.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2012, 09:42 PM
You don't say...

So you proved that there are other sick scum in the world.
Who do you think did not already know that? Jim???--Tyr

gabosaurus
11-20-2012, 09:45 PM
We need to accept that both sides are terrorists bent on the extermination of the other. And that neither goes about it in a nice manner.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
GABBY the race baiting, snob, and self-centered, self-proclaimed smartest person here has just removed all doubt.

Gabby really is an IDIOT, referring so far back to expose her own need to hide behind her own RACIST attitudes, and Bigoted hatred.

The thing is, pretty much the entire nation condemned the actions of the scum who dragged the black guy behind the truck, including myself, while some support Hamas who does the same thing. It's what separates us from the terrorist sympathizers and the too dense to understand the difference.

jafar00
11-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Nice try - NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON here has EVER stated support for the death of innocents, only that due to Hamas hiding behind them, it sometimes may happen. YOU ARE THE ONLY one here supporting terrorism, and quite frankly, I find it disgusting and pathetic that you ignore this fact and try and turn things around on other people. Myself and others have declared their support of Israel and the right to defend themselves, NO ONE has stated support for the killing YOU support.

You go on about Israel defending itself, but what about the Palestinians? They also have that same right. They have however been denied the right to live in peace, with dignity and the freedom to pursue productive lives while locked up and abused in the Gaza Ghetto.

So you proved that there are other sick scum in the world.
Who do you think did not already know that? Jim???--Tyr

There sure are some sick scum in the world. Like this US diplomatic car in Cairo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seUUdZLxYwU

aboutime
11-20-2012, 10:57 PM
You go on about Israel defending itself, but what about the Palestinians? They also have that same right. They have however been denied the right to live in peace, with dignity and the freedom to pursue productive lives while locked up and abused in the Gaza Ghetto.

There sure are some sick scum in the world. Like this US diplomatic car in Cairo

jafar. More lies, or should I call them Intentional Omissions?

The Palestinians have endlessly turned down all efforts for Peace, at almost every opportunity they have been given. Including great concessions Israel did not originally want to comply with....but did. Hoping Peace would come.
But..and you obviously are not willing to mention this. EVERY TIME there appeared to be a Peaceful resolution offered as far back as the Jimmy Carter years. The Palestinian leadership pretended to bargain...then launched more rockets into Israel.

If you had a neighbor who lived across the street from you jafar, and he attempted to FIREBOMB your home every time he could.
How long would you SMILE, and Say HELLO to them after they burned down your home, or killed your family?

That is what Israel has had to ACCEPT from people like YOU as Liars, and Phonies.

jimnyc
11-20-2012, 11:10 PM

And if Israel attacked them, unprovoked like Hamas does, I would agree. Hell, I don't have an issue with them returning fire even after war erupts, regardless of who started it. The problem is Hamas lobbing rockets endlessly in an unprovoked manner prior to this starting, then hiding behind innocents, and then blaming Israel for the death of the innocents that Hamas placed in danger.

Gaza won't get any better until the 2 sides come to the table and recognize one another and work on peace deals. The terrorist group you support refuses any and all attempts for that.

gabosaurus
11-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Gaza won't get any better until the 2 sides come to the table and recognize one another and work on peace deals. The terrorist group you support refuses any and all attempts for that.

The Israeli government has shown no willingness to come to the table. Which is why they picked up the counter attacks.

The thing is, pretty much the entire nation condemned the actions of the scum who dragged the black guy behind the truck, including myself, while some support Hamas who does the same thing. It's what separates us from the terrorist sympathizers and the too dense to understand the difference..

There were (and still are) some who supported these actions. There are some very sick people who live in this country. Just as there are some very sick groups who live abroad.

jafar00
11-21-2012, 06:09 AM
And if Israel attacked them, unprovoked like Hamas does, I would agree. Hell, I don't have an issue with them returning fire even after war erupts, regardless of who started it. The problem is Hamas lobbing rockets endlessly in an unprovoked manner prior to this starting, then hiding behind innocents, and then blaming Israel for the death of the innocents that Hamas placed in danger.

Hamas attacks on Israel are not exactly unprovoked. You are forgetting about Gaza being a virtual prison where the guards kill the inmates now and then, lock others up, and starve the rest of their humanity.

Back to the OP.

The guy dragged behind the motorcycle was already dead. Executed after a trial found him guilty of spying for Israel. The USA also has the death penalty for treason in wartime.

But this is not the real issue.

Desecration of enemy corpses (or any corpse) is forbidden in Sharia. The Prophet (saw) taught many rules of warfare, summed up by a speech by the Caliph Abu Bakr when he gave 10 rules to his troops.

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#cite_note-Zuhur-7)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#Conduct_of_armed_fo rces

CSM
11-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Hamas attacks on Israel are not exactly unprovoked. You are forgetting about Gaza being a virtual prison where the guards kill the inmates now and then, lock others up, and starve the rest of their humanity.

Back to the OP.

The guy dragged behind the motorcycle was already dead. Executed after a trial found him guilty of spying for Israel. The USA also has the death penalty for treason in wartime.

Desecration of enemy corpses (or any corpse) is forbidden in Sharia. The Prophet (saw) taught many rules of warfare, summed up by a speech by the Caliph Abu Bakr when he gave 10 rules to his troops.

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#cite_note-Zuhur-7)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#Conduct_of_armed_fo rces

Lets start with your statement that Gaza is a virtual prison. When and why and how was this prison created? I really would like to hear your version.

Marcus Aurelius
11-21-2012, 08:41 AM

Here is the commentary on YouTube for that video...

20 Peaceful Egyptians killed and others inured on 28 January 2011 when attacked deliberately from behind by a US diplomatic vehicle. An incident similar to what happened in Baghdad by Blackwater of the US. State Department said the car was stolen on 23 January 2011.

'20 peaceful Egyptians'? Really? Hardly look peaceful there to me. Looks more like a riot.

'attacked deliberately from behind'? It is impossible to tell from that video which direction the people were facing.

'State Department said the car was stolen on 23 January, 2011'... So, the car was stolen 5 days prior, yet you blame the US for this incident. Why does that not really surprise me...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2012, 09:47 AM
The Israeli government has shown no willingness to come to the table. Which is why they picked up the counter attacks.

There were (and still are) some who supported these actions. There are some very sick people who live in this country. Just as there are some very sick groups who live abroad.

So you contend what by that statement? That they are excused for their murdering ways because we too have some crazed murdering scum. That USA is in greater wrong as long as we have even one not perfect citizen?
Your reasoning is feeble and lacks logic. Islam is a worldwide campaign to destroy all other religions by waging a war of murder and terror yet you attempt to excuse that with this feeble reasoning! I'd say there is at least one more sick person here in the USA, look in the mirror to find that person.-Tyr

Gaffer
11-21-2012, 09:52 AM

Back to the OP.

The attacks on Israel are completely unprovoked and have been since 1948. Gaza is nothing more than a staging area for attacks.

Gaza has been blockaded for the simple reason that they keep bringing in rockets and arms and using them to attack Israel. Food and medicine is allowed through the blockade and the people of Gaza are given medical treatment in Israel for serious cases.

There were six guys executed without trial that day. They were all accused and taken into the street and shot in the head. The one was dragged behind the motorcycle. You call that a fair trial and execution I call it murder. A traitor in the US goes to trial in a public courtroom and it takes years. With appeals. There's no comparison.

aboutime
11-21-2012, 03:34 PM
The attacks on Israel are completely unprovoked and have been since 1948. Gaza is nothing more than a staging area for attacks.

Gaza has been blockaded for the simple reason that they keep bringing in rockets and arms and using them to attack Israel. Food and medicine is allowed through the blockade and the people of Gaza are given medical treatment in Israel for serious cases.

There were six guys executed without trial that day. They were all accused and taken into the street and shot in the head. The one was dragged behind the motorcycle. You call that a fair trial and execution I call it murder. A traitor in the US goes to trial in a public courtroom and it takes years. With appeals. There's no comparison.

Everyone take note: jafar has one purpose in coming here. And that sole purpose is to defend Hamas, or any known Terror group jafar is expected to defend, and make excuses for, at any cost.
To do otherwise would be seen as Treasonous to jafar's Muslim, radical friends who would probably relish Dragging jafar behind a motorcycle as well.

jafar00
11-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Lets start with your statement that Gaza is a virtual prison. When and why and how was this prison created? I really would like to hear your version.

The people of Gaza got the democratic right to vote.

'20 peaceful Egyptians'? Really? Hardly look peaceful there to me. Looks more like a riot.

'attacked deliberately from behind'? It is impossible to tell from that video which direction the people were facing.

'State Department said the car was stolen on 23 January, 2011'... So, the car was stolen 5 days prior, yet you blame the US for this incident. Why does that not really surprise me...

If the car was stolen, why was it not reported to the police? How was a diplomatic car stolen at a time of high alert with extra police and security forces on patrol? It sounds like the US took advantage of the situation to claim their innocence.

The attacks on Israel are completely unprovoked and have been since 1948.

Here are a few keywords for you to google.

Nakba
Stern Gang
Irgun

aboutime
11-21-2012, 07:59 PM

If the car was stolen, why was it not reported to the police? How was a diplomatic car stolen at a time of high alert with extra police and security forces on patrol? It sounds like the US took advantage of the situation to claim their innocence.

Here are a few keywords for you to google.

Nakba
Stern Gang
Irgun

jafar. You might look on google for this keyword that most applies to you. "Propagandist".

SassyLady
11-21-2012, 11:40 PM

Gabby, are you serious? How many times has Israel been attacked with rocket fire? And, now that they've decided to strike back and get rid of all the rockets before agreeing to a cease fire, you cry foul. Talk about misguided ideas.

Our government, and the majority of our citizens, did not support the actions of those people who were responsible for dragging that man .....the people dragging the body behind the motorcycle in Gaza are supported by the majority of their people, their government and the governments of several of those countries surrounding Israel.

Only YOU could equate the two events as similar.

Kathianne
11-21-2012, 11:46 PM

Nonsense. http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=32880

Don't snipe about the site, the specifics mentioned within can all be verified independently from MSM sources.

Kathianne
11-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Israelis didn't knock out this possible source of income for the Palestinians. No, Jewish homes were torn down and Israeli philanthropists donated the equipment. How was this appreciated?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9331863/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/looters-strip-gaza-greenhouses/

Looters strip Gaza greenhouses Facilities seen as key to Palestinians’ rebuilding of area vacated by Israelis
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Sources/Art/APTRANS.gif

updated <abbr style="display: inline;" class="dtstamp updated" title="2005-09-14T02:25:07">9/13/2005 10:25:07 PM ET

</abbr> NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip (http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&where1=NEVE%20DEKALIM,%20Gaza%20Strip&sty=h&form=msdate) — Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.

Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.

“We need at least another 70 soldiers. This is just a joke,” said Taysir Haddad, one of 22 security guards assigned to Neve Dekalim, formerly the largest Jewish settlement in Gaza. “We’ve tried to stop as many people as we can, but they’re like locusts.”

The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future...

aboutime
11-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Israelis didn't knock out this possible source of income for the Palestinians. No, Jewish homes were torn down and Israeli philanthropists donated the equipment. How was this appreciated?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9331863/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/looters-strip-gaza-greenhouses/

Kathianne. I know many may disagree with me here, on this topic but. What you posted above about the looting reminded me, very much, of exactly what we Americans see taking place. Here in our own cities, almost every time somebody finds a good reason to loot, rob, and take stuff from others...because they feel they are OWED, and Permitted to steal whatever they want AT THE MOMENT.

Large cities with major sports teams go through this almost every year in America. And it's no coincidence that those cites are generally being run by Democrat legislation, or leadership in the Mayor's office, or City council chambers.

Also coincidentally. It appears the same kind of Lacking, Honest, True leadership is non-existent in the Gaza strip.

So it appears. As the Democrats demonstrate here in the USA. So go the Socialist driven governments in the Middle East.

Not such a great example of Government after all. Is it?

Drummond
11-22-2012, 02:34 PM

Yes, Jafar. Perfectly correct. And, they used that right.

Actually, ABUSED would be a better word.

When they voted, Jafar, who did they vote in to power ?

HAMAS, THAT'S WHO. AN ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

In doing this, they turned Gaza into A TERRORIST STATE.

Now, Jafar, I thought you weren't a terrorist supporter (.. or so you've attempted to assert .. ??). Yet, you're clear in your support of Hamas, of Gaza, of those living there. OF PEOPLE WHO, WHEN THEY GET THE CHANCE, EMPOWER TERRORISTS TO TURN THEIR TERRITORY INTO A TERRORIST HAVEN !!

-- Can anybody spot what's wrong with this picture ?

So I can't believe you when you try to make a case to say you're not a terrorist supporter. Jafar .. you're a Muslim .. and we see where it's led you.

Here, Jafar and folks, is an excerpt from the Hamas Charter --

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html

Article Thirteen: Peaceful Solutions, [Peace] Initiatives and International Conferences

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: “Allah is the all-powerful, but most people are not aware.” From time to time a clamoring is voiced, to hold an International Conference in search for a solution to the problem. Some accept the idea, others reject it, for one reason or another, demanding the implementation of this or that condition, as a prerequisite for agreeing to convene the Conference or for participating in it. But the Islamic Resistance Movement, which is aware of the [prospective] parties to this conference, and of their past and present positions towards the problems of the Muslims, does not believe that those conferences are capable of responding to demands, or of restoring rights or doing justice to the oppressed. Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the nonbelievers as arbitrators in the lands of Islam. Since when did the Unbelievers do justice to the Believers? “And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah [himself] is the Guidance. And if you should follow their desires after the knowledge which has come unto thee, then you would have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper.” Sura 2 (the Cow), verse 120 There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility. The Palestinian people are too noble to have their future, their right and their destiny submitted to a vain game.[/quote]

Terrorists don't willingly negotiate. They exert their will through terrorism. What's described above is a total determination to reject moves towards peace .. Hamas is utterly dedicated to winning what it says it seeks through Jihad.

It could hardly be clearer. Much of the Hamas Charter is warlike in the extreme .. a product of sheer hate .. and highly propagandist in its pursuit of its confrontation. Given the above .. and given the fact that none of this has ever been revoked .. is it any wonder that Israel sees its only ultimately effective course of action to defend itself to be a military one ?

WHAT OTHER CHOICE, IF THEY ARE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM HAMAS ATTACKS, DO THEY HAVE ?

For this reason, though I'd hope that the current ceasefire can hold, I can't view it as anything more than a band-aid solution that cannot and will not last. Hamas are committed, in their core, mandating document, to winning out through Jihad. So, sooner or later (probably sooner) they will restart their terrorist attacks. As they have in the past, so they will again. Indeed, they 'can't' do otherwise, unless they renounce their foundling Charter !!

But still, Jafar, you prefer to support Hamas and its savage Gazan enablers rather than its victims. This makes you a terrorist supporter.

jafar00
11-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes, Jafar. Perfectly correct. And, they used that right.

Actually, ABUSED would be a better word.

When they voted, Jafar, who did they vote in to power ?

HAMAS, THAT'S WHO. AN ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Who did the Israelis vote in to power? Netanyahu and before him, Sharon. Both terrorist scumbags themselves.

jimnyc
11-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Who did the Israelis vote in to power? Netanyahu and before him, Sharon. Both terrorist scumbags themselves.

Sure, and only a terrorist supporter, like yourself and your ilk make such statements. The rest of the civilized world enjoyed relations with both. The Jew hating, terrorist supporter has fully revealed himself here on DP as of late. I'm saddened at my own inability to have seen the writing on the wall earlier. I just assumed you were a peaceful Muslim who was dedicated to his religion and wanted to set the record straight, that not all Muslims were hell bent on the Jew disappearing, not all Muslims supported terrorism, not all Muslims deny the treatment and abuse of women, that some Muslims wanted to distance themselves from the bad element. I fell for it, only to later find out that you actually embrace it.

"I am from the religion of peace. I only wish happiness and joy for all. Unless you're a Jew, then I hope you die at the hands of a suicide bomber, and bleed the best blood there is, Jew blood"

aboutime
11-22-2012, 08:22 PM

Probably because they didn't know YOUR NAME jafar. If they were scumbags. You must have been teaching them to imitate you.

Marcus Aurelius
11-22-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=594343#post594343)

Please link to your proof it was not reported to police.

Please link to proof of a high alert status at the time of theft.

Please link to proof there were extra police and security forces on duty at the time of theft.

We'll wait........

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-23-2012, 09:32 AM

^^^^^^ GOOD GRIEF, you truly are a dumbshit... blind as a bat too. Most likely hopeless as well! -Tyr

aboutime
11-23-2012, 01:41 PM
^^^^^^ GOOD GRIEF, you truly are a dumbshit... blind as a bat too. Most likely hopeless as well! -Tyr

Tyr. Funny stuff. But sad, watching Gabby prove her educational challenges are Many!