PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare kicks in

Little-Acorn
11-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Last year's turkey that was pardoned by Obama, was euthanized a few days ago after a death panel decided it was time to go.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama-last-thanksgiving-euthanized

aboutime
11-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Last year's turkey that was pardoned by Obama, was euthanized a few days ago after a death panel decided it was time to go.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama-last-thanksgiving-euthanized

Little-Acorn. That was just a reminder to the PARDON GUY, OBAMA, about how his OBAMACARE is going to be Euthanized as well.

He can't Pardon everybody. But he sure is busy...helping his friends avoid Obeying the Law.

DragonStryk72
11-23-2012, 03:06 PM
You know, the pardoning turkeys thing is just fucking stupid, and is one of those things I wish would go away. It's not cute, or funny, and it's just an enormous waster of time all around for cheap publicity.

aboutime
11-23-2012, 03:10 PM
You know, the pardoning turkeys thing is just fucking stupid, and is one of those things I wish would go away. It's not cute, or funny, and it's just an enormous waster of time all around for cheap publicity.

DragonStryk. I agree with such stupid stuff. It's just another expensive joke WE THE PEOPLE pay for every year.

Now. If Obama really had the power to PARDON someone. Most of us would think he would SAVE such a pardon for Himself, or Joe The Mouth Biden after we have a collection of more than Four Years of Treasonous actions, and Lies from Him, and Joe. That would be money WELL SPENT.

Robert A Whit
11-23-2012, 05:53 PM
DragonStryk. I agree with such stupid stuff. It's just another expensive joke WE THE PEOPLE pay for every year.

Now. If Obama really had the power to PARDON someone. Most of us would think he would SAVE such a pardon for Himself, or Joe The Mouth Biden after we have a collection of more than Four Years of Treasonous actions, and Lies from Him, and Joe. That would be money WELL SPENT.

And so you think talking of dead turkeys is a proper topic but when i speak of education is is not proper?

What a sicko.

aboutime
11-23-2012, 06:35 PM
And so you think talking of dead turkeys is a proper topic but when i speak of education is is not proper?

What a sicko.

Why can't you just do as you said a few days ago, and just Ignore my posts?

Making up more stupid excuses to come here to argue with me, seems to be the work of someone on the edge of senility.