PDA

View Full Version : I found Noir! LOL

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
This guy isn't fond of the Christmas Carols!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=193e9e0fb202" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Abbey Marie
11-24-2012, 01:02 PM
I kept waiting for the police or some bigger guy to show up and knock him out. How unsatisfying!

NightTrain
11-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I kept waiting for the police or some bigger guy to show up and knock him out. How unsatisfying!

Wow! I wish one of the singers would have bashed him with an instrument to instill some goodwill and cheer via coma!

That bastard definitely deserved an attitude adjustment.

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 01:22 PM
But, but, but... it was in a PUBLIC area, and atheists and other religions don't need to be offended! :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-24-2012, 04:32 PM
That is honestly. The very first time I've ever witnessed a video that shows a Real, Live Anus walking around making a real ass of himself.

Thanks for the informative video. It should be a valuable lesson to all who watched. "There, but for the grace of God....goes ......
(fill in the blank with the name of someone you know).

Noir
11-24-2012, 05:33 PM
The comments are funnier than the video lol, you guys know this is a prank, right?

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 05:52 PM
The comments are funnier than the video lol, you guys know this is a prank, right?

I didn't want to say anything until you saw it, but just the volume of the guys voice made me think it was some sort of acting thing, kinda like college kids will do during class for for their drama courses. I never did read the comments, will do now though!

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL, this is the first exchange I noticed...

"But it is perfectly OK for two gay men to raise a child, yet a Christmas Carol is offensive." - by Saul693

@saul693
i hope one of your children or relatives turn out gay.... then you will know how stupid you really are...

hey, youre mexican... can you cut my grass please?

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Some good comments:

been my guitar he would be wearing it as a butt plug for awhile,

Where is that random knock out guy when you need him

If they were any other religion but christian the guy attacking them would be found dead the next day

of course it's staged who the fuck films christmas carolers

Yea , its you the muslim again

ofcourse you hate christmas

you would rather stone a women .. more fun isn't it

DEATH to ISLAM!!!!!

how can a yank appreciate any humour outside of his own county?

he must be muslim. after all, all of england is now run by them

he was later visited by Jacob Marley's Ghost

obviously had horrible issues as a child when his father dressed up as santa clause and molested him

I love how all the atheist are like the first people to call you stupid for believing in a God then crying about a lack of tolerance. You know, you are free to be atheist because the vast majority of religious people are tolerant of you and have set up governments where you can express yourself. I don't give a crap if an atheist is offended by a Christmas carol...they damn sure don't care if this offended me. I would ask how many people have been fed, clothed, or how many hospitals were built in the name of atheism. I'm not a Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, or atheist and have never worried about nor cared what they believe, but I love how those 3% of the worlds populations love to tell the vast majority of us how stupid we are, while actually doing what for man kind? When a person from any view constantly seeks to diminish others beliefs, it"s almost always from a sense of insecurity. A truly enlightened person isn't offended by religious relics. Anyone reading this offended by African folk lore or are you just comfortable in what you believe? If you are offended by others beliefs, you are not truly secure in your own views and have to strike out at others at every opportunity to make yourself feel good.

swift lick to the chin. night night Grinch.

Anyone know where he lives? Someone should go to his door and start carolling.

And those were just the few pages, and only the polite ones! LOL

jimnyc
11-24-2012, 06:05 PM
This was a guy named "Dom Joly" who has a TV show in the UK - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_Joly

aboutime
11-24-2012, 06:44 PM

Of course Noir. Most of us are very familiar with such things. It reminded us of the Prank Obama pulls every day. Pretending he is smart enough to be a Real President.

And he parades around, just like that man. Making an ASS of himself, every time he opens his mouth.