PDA

View Full Version : Starting to feel like nesting

WiccanLiberal
11-25-2012, 06:01 PM
So you all know our furniture was history. Finally found a set on craigslist for 400$ for sofa, 2 chairs and 2 ottomans. We found a man with a van for $100 flat rate. So now we have furniture for the living room. I spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing - nesting in short. As tiring as it was, there is something marvelous about having a place to sit my butt down comfortably.

jimnyc
11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
So you all know our furniture was history. Finally found a set on craigslist for 400$ for sofa, 2 chairs and 2 ottomans. We found a man with a van for $100 flat rate. So now we have furniture for the living room. I spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing - nesting in short. As tiring as it was, there is something marvelous about having a place to sit my butt down comfortably.

Glad to hear things are coming back to normal for you. I complain that I don't have a recliner, but things like what happened to you guys make you thankful for what you do have. Do you still have a lot of stuff left to buy?

Kathianne
11-25-2012, 06:25 PM

I really am sorry you both took this horrible hit, along with thousands of others. I do hopr this is just the second step to normalcy, that you've described.Things will quickly go uphill from this point.

WiccanLiberal
11-25-2012, 10:19 PM
There is still plenty we could use but as for need, I think this has really taught us the meaning of the word. What we need is each other and the pets with a roof over our heads and someplace to fix a meal. Seems like everything else is just window dressing. That doesn't mean I didn't really enjoy a good housecleaning session and the luxury of being able to hang up some curtains.

aboutime
11-26-2012, 02:34 PM
There, but for the GRACE OF GOD....go all of us!

Please know. There really are thousands of people BOTH OF YOU will never know. Praying for your health, and wishes for a return to the Life you knew before.

God Bless Wiccian. And of course. That other guy too!

Jackson0
12-28-2012, 05:51 AM
I would like to say that furniture is out of fashion (all the old mills around here that used to sell Cane have now closed down), so what is the best furniture to put in a Conservatory? what you think ???