PDA

View Full Version : Painting Depicts Obama as Crucified Christ

red states rule
11-27-2012, 04:34 AM
These Obama supporters are in need of serious adult supervision. The god news is they did not cast Obama as Mohammed or they would be dead by now.
A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.
The painting by Michael D’Antuono (http://artandresponse.com/)is part of a larger exhibit called “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” It’s on display at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery (http://www.bhcc.mass.edu/artgallery)until Dec. 15th. http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/painting-depicts-obama-as-crucified-christ.html http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/the-truth-300x176.jpg

revelarts
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Are they going paint Obama in a bottle of piss like they did with the "piss Christ" art piece that the NEA funded a while back?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Are they going paint Obama in a bottle of piss like they did with the "piss Christ" art piece that the NEA funded a while back?

It would be more suiting if they did..:clap:

CSM
11-27-2012, 10:00 AM
It's the new religion, donchya know.

11-27-2012, 10:38 AM
The blasphemy is getting to extremes. How long will the judgments of God be restrained when the people act like this?

Noir
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
The blasphemy is getting to extremes. How long will the judgments of God be restrained when the people act like this?

It would have to be a pretty pathetic god, to stoop to such human emotion and reaction IMO.

Thunderknuckles
11-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Most alarming.
Our founders intended that the people have a healthy distrust of government. That we diligently watch over government in order to preserve liberty.
Now we see the people placing such faith and trust in their leaders so as to deify them. The sheep are being lulled to sleep.

aboutime
11-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Let's test those from the left who applauded the placement of Feces, and Urine on the Jesus Painting.

How would those same Liberal, Haters feel if I managed to use that picture of Obama on the Cross....and coated it with BS 4079. What kind of reaction would we get?

Abbey Marie
11-27-2012, 02:31 PM

:clap: As usual, Avi gets to the heart of the matter.

Noir
11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Let's test those from the left who applauded the placement of Feces, and Urine on the Jesus Painting.

How would those same Liberal, Haters feel if I managed to use that picture of Obama on the Cross....and coated it with BS 4079. What kind of reaction would we get?

That'd be awesome, implying both Politicians and religious figures are idolised BS, good thinking.

aboutime
11-27-2012, 04:08 PM
That'd be awesome, implying both Politicians and religious figures are idolised BS, good thinking.

I apologize for forgetting to include you Noir.

11-27-2012, 04:36 PM
It would have to be a pretty pathetic god, to stoop to such human emotion and reaction IMO.

And, of course, you go and add to it.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 03:03 AM

Noir, one of the great things about America and your tiny island nation is everyone has the right to act like an asshole. But right now you are abusing the privilage

red states rule
11-28-2012, 03:05 AM

I am sure if Gabby was taking a tour of this exhibit, the moment she came to the painting of Obama she would kneel and start praying to The Chosen One. She already kneels at the alter of liberalism and adores the sacrament of abortion

aboutime
11-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Noir, one of the great things about America and your tiny island nation is everyone has the right to act like an asshole. But right now you are abusing the privilage

red states rule. Not only does Noir have that RIGHT to act like an asshole...according to a constitution he doesn't enjoy personally. But. That same constitution, even thousands of miles away. Grants Noir the RIGHT to be stupid. And NO OTHER PERSON can ever take that RIGHT away.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
red states rule. Not only does Noir have that RIGHT to act like an asshole...according to a constitution he doesn't enjoy personally. But. That same constitution, even thousands of miles away. Grants Noir the RIGHT to be stupid. And NO OTHER PERSON can ever take that RIGHT away.

I use to pity Noir - but after his comments on this thread that is over with. I do however pray for his soul. He will need it when he leaves this world and none of his snarky comments will do him any good at that point

aboutime
11-28-2012, 05:42 PM
I use to pity Noir - but after his comments on this thread that is over with. I do however pray for his soul. He will need it when he leaves this world and none of his snarky comments will do him any good at that point

red states rule. I could never find any pity for Noir. But, if we stick to the topic of this thread.

Could we describe that Lousy painting of Obama as a Crucified Christ, as somewhat of a Self-fulfilling-prophesy from the Obama gang?

If so. That would be just like a terrorist wearing a bomb. Hoping for Martyrdom!

red states rule
11-29-2012, 02:40 AM

Like most on the left, Noir is very good at showing his tolerance towards those who believe in God and have the gall to publicly express those beliefs

aboutime
11-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Like most on the left, Noir is very good at showing his tolerance towards those who believe in God and have the gall to publicly express those beliefs

red states rule. I fail to see that 'tolerance' in Noir. As much as I see it in jafar. WORDS are just that. Words. Spoken to appease, while the reality kept unseen on a forum like this is... Accepting that others who believe in God. While privately yelling ALLAH AKBAR behind the keyboard.

Abbey Marie
11-29-2012, 09:55 PM
red states rule. I fail to see that 'tolerance' in Noir. As much as I see it in jafar. WORDS are just that. Words. Spoken to appease, while the reality kept unseen on a forum like this is... Accepting that others who believe in God. While privately yelling ALLAH AKBAR behind the keyboard.

I think Red meant to type "not" very good at tolerance.

red states rule
11-30-2012, 02:50 AM
I think Red meant to type "not" very good at tolerance.

No Abbey I posted exactly what I wanted. Noir's obnoxious post did show his tolerance toward those who believe and openly express their love for God. Noir is no different then Chris Matthews showing his contempt for anyone who openly disagrees with Obama. Here is another example of the left's War on God, and Noir is probably very proud of the school
When the word "God" becomes inappropriate in public schools, America really has ceased to exist.
Consider the story of a first-grade girl in West Marion, North Carolina, who had the word "God" stripped from a poem she wrote and was going to read at her school's Veterans Day assembly earlier this month.
http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/2012/No%20God_0.pngThe poem honored her two grandfathers who served during the Vietnam War.
“He prayed to God for peace," she wrote of one of them. "He prayed to God for strength.”
Unfortunately, a parent found out about this, and complained to the school district.
At a McDowell County Board of Education meeting last week, employee Chris Greene said (http://www.hickoryrecord.com/mcdowell_news/news/article_c671bb96-335e-11e2-9c33-001a4bcf6878.html), "We had one parent concerned with the use of the word God in this program. This parent did not want the word God mentioned anywhere in the program. When the demand from this person was heard, the rights of another stopped. It did so by hushing the voice of a six-year-old girl.”
"I believe that this little girl’s rights were violated," Greene continued, "and that those who worked so hard to prepare this program should receive an apology.”
“We need to keep in mind what was our country founded on,” said McDowell County resident Esther Dollarhyde. “It was founded on God and Jesus Christ, and our veterans went out and fought for us so we would have a free country, but if we aren’t allowed to honor them the way that the children want to then America is getting lost.”
School Board member Lynn Greene told (http://www.hickoryrecord.com/mcdowell_news/news/article_c671bb96-335e-11e2-9c33-001a4bcf6878.html) McDowell News, "My understanding on the law is a teacher cannot promote any certain religion, but when it comes to students voicing their opinion or expressing themselves in a poem we pretty much have to give some leeway. To me this whole thing is a violation of that child’s rights. Nobody forced her to write the poem, that was her part of the program. She was asked to write a poem about veterans and she did. My personal opinion is that her rights were violated.”
After fully examining the issue during the BOE meeting, President and Chief Executive Officer Ken Paulson stated the school did in fact have the right to remove the word "God" from the child’s poem.
“Courts have consistently held up the rights for students to express themselves unless their speech is disruptive to the school,” stated Paulson according to McDowell News. “When the little girl wrote the poem and included a reference to God she had every right to do that. The First Amendment protects all Americans. She had every right to mention God, (but) that dynamic changed when they asked her to read it at an assembly.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/29/school-removes-god-first-graders-poem#ixzz2DkVWZncc