PDA

View Full Version : GOP even more concerned after meeting with Susan Rice

jimnyc
11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm sure she's not the sole person at fault here, they need to find who edited the reports and got her to lie.

WASHINGTON--After meeting with U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on Tuesday, three GOP lawmakers said their concerns have only grown about misleading statements Rice made concerning the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that left Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead.

Rice's meeting with Sens. John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayotte on Capitol Hill came as the White House signaled it may nominate Rice to replace Hillary Rodham Clinton as secretary of State.

McCain, R-Ariz., has said he may oppose her nomination because she should have known her statements on the Sept. 11 attack were false.

Rice said in a round of interviews days after the deadly incident that the attack may have emerged from a protest outside the consulate in response to an anti-Islam video produced in the USA. It was later learned there was no protest and the attack was a well-organized terror plot likely timed for the anniversary of 9/11.

"It is clear the information she gave the American people was incorrect when she said that it was a spontaneous demonstration triggered by a hateful video," McCain told reporters after the meeting with Rice. "It was not, and there was compelling evidence at the time that that was certainly not the case."

"The bottom line is that I'm more disturbed than I was before ... about how four Americans died in Benghazi, Libya," Graham said.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pbb_xZo1iGc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
11-27-2012, 04:05 PM
What I fail to understand, when Democrats accuse Republicans of being Racists, and against Women. Especially Black Women, is:

How easily they intentionally forget, or refuse to remember, or mention how George W. Bush...the Most Hated Republican president since Nixon by Democrats...managed to select, nominate, and get complete approval of CONDIE RICE as SEC STATE. Yet. They now use the Racist Words to denounce the Republicans who are now honestly opposing another RICE?????

Which applies more. Hypocrisy, or Double-standards?

Larrymc
11-27-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm sure she's not the sole person at fault here, they need to find who edited the reports and got her to lie. im sure Obama him self told her what to say, he didn't want to deal with it, he wanted to get to Vegas and thought he could squash it.

gabosaurus
11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
This is all good stuff.
I wish Dems would have been this concerned and inquisitive when Dubya started lying about 9-11 and its aftermath.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm sure she's not the sole person at fault here, they need to find who edited the reports and got her to lie.

Jim, either 1. she is as bright as a bucket of mud or else 2. she willingly lied for obama .
Im going with number 2. The "messiah" must be saved was the thinking . Wouldnt look good after he personally killed Osama and single handedly vanquished Al Qaeda if Al Qaeda was seen hitting back and killing his flunkies(exception noted for the brave ex-Seals that died there heroicly). Also wouldnt look good for his macho image that he did nothing and let our brave men be murdered.. She did as instructed by obama, she lied her ass off. -Tyr

aboutime
11-27-2012, 07:12 PM
This is all good stuff.
I wish Dems would have been this concerned and inquisitive when Dubya started lying about 9-11 and its aftermath.

Gabby. You like those dems you wish would have been concerned. Have been so busy making crap up about the conspiracy theories around 9-11. Not even you are sure what the differences are between truth, and falsehood.

But that doesn't stop all of you from following in the Obama footsteps by lying, and never questioning anything that might make all of you look like the liars everyone else knows all of you are.

jimnyc
11-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Jim, either 1. she is as bright as a bucket of mud or else 2. she willingly lied for obama .
Im going with number 2. The "messiah" must be saved was the thinking . Wouldnt look good after he personally killed Osama and single handedly vanquished Al Qaeda if Al Qaeda was seen hitting back and killing his flunkies(exception noted for the brave ex-Seals that died there heroicly). Also wouldnt look good for his macho image that he did nothing and let our brave men be murdered.. She did as instructed by obama, she lied her ass off. -Tyr

Just ignore her. She's too dense to talk about issues with the Democrat party and always falls back to Bush. No point in wasting your time with the idiots.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 04:41 AM
This is all good stuff.

You can set your watch by Gabby. Within minutes into any discussion regarding a failure of the Obama administration she talks about Bush and happened YEARS ago. Gabby is like most Obama worshippers - they do not give a rats ass about the murder of four US citizens as it would reflect badly on her fellow "smart people" in the White House