PDA

View Full Version : Belgian discovers his wife used to be a man after 19 years

jimnyc
11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I think I would off myself

The man, only named as Jan, married Monica, his family's former au pair in a previous marriage, in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities.

But it was only in recent weeks that he discovered that his wife had originally been a man and had undergone a sex change.

"I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper.

"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits."

Jan, 64, said that he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9703166/Belgian-discovers-his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-19-years.html

Kathianne
11-27-2012, 03:58 PM
LOL! I saw this yesterday and thought about posting. The story though was sort of sad. I did have my title thought out though:

"He didn't ask..."

aboutime
11-27-2012, 04:00 PM
jimnyc. This story reminds me of an ARCHIE BUNKER, 'ALL IN THE FAMILY' line Archie once said.4082
He told the 'Meathead'. He and Edith never "CONSTIPATED their marriage!"

Robert A Whit
11-27-2012, 04:22 PM
To the best of my knowledge, I have met only one person who had the sex change. I did not know the person prior to the change.

I was told by a friend that this person had the sex change. I believe that it was a former man that got changed to a semi woman. I can't claim they are all woman.

She owned and operated a winery in VA.

jimnyc
11-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Seriously though, imagine after a long 19 years, you found out you were "technically" having sex with another "man" all those years? Hell, I couldn't even imagine kissing a girl who used to be a man and then finding out afterwards. I'd eat soap for a month.

Robert A Whit
11-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Seriously though, imagine after a long 19 years, you found out you were "technically" having sex with another "man" all those years? Hell, I couldn't even imagine kissing a girl who used to be a man and then finding out afterwards. I'd eat soap for a month.

After reading this post, I am marching to the bathroom to wash my eyes out using soap.
:cool:

gabosaurus
11-27-2012, 06:37 PM
My best friend in England send me a copy of a local tabloid a couple of years ago about a man suing his former fiance.
The couple had been dating for eight months and their relationship was very chaste. Until the night they went out to celebrate their engagement and got fairly drunk. They starting making out and when he stuck in hand up her skirt, he found she had junk in her trunk.
What a surprise that must have been... :cool:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Eaz_uXd53EI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>