PDA

View Full Version : Remembering

jimnyc
11-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Stealing this photo from a FB friend, as I thought it would start a pretty cool war here!! Sad that too many see this as a mere statistic, or will call it less than what it is, the wasting of lives.

http://i.imgur.com/MyzbW.png

Robert A Whit
11-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Stealing this photo from a FB friend, as I thought it would start a pretty cool war here!! Sad that too many see this as a mere statistic, or will call it less than what it is, the wasting of lives.

I don't like people who don't get sad due to so many lost lives.

More than all wars

More lives taken and by mothers of all people.

How can mothers be so cruel?

fj1200
11-27-2012, 10:11 PM

They didn't act alone.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2012, 10:51 PM
They didn't act alone.

Exactly, the Federal government enabled them to kill their babies. You are correct
Its actually more about population control than it is about women's rights . The government just hides behind that .. ..-Tyr

11-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Exactly, the Federal government enabled them to kill their babies. You are correct
Its actually more about population control than it is about women's rights . The government just hides behind that .. ..-Tyr

A lot of the fathers participated as well.

There are way too many of us who value life cheaply.

As Christians, many of us need to start speaking up for the sacredness and holiness of life. (of course, many already do). We just need to instill it in our families more often.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2012, 12:36 AM

There are way too many of us who value life cheaply.

As Christians, many of us need to start speaking up for the sacredness and holiness of life. (of course, many already do). We just need to instill it in our families more often.

I agree with that completely..
A lot of Americans had better wake up real quick and start speaking out, screaming out about a whole lot of things that our govenment is currently doing illegally. Too late is too late.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2012, 12:41 AM
I don't like people who don't get sad due to so many lost lives.

More than all wars

More lives taken and by mothers of all people.

The abortion party= the dems keep that murdering law for political reasons, with no regard for human life as long as it helps get them reelected ..54 million that equals to one in every 7 Americans now living being murdered !!! We shall not escape justice for allowing this. -Tyr

fj1200
11-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Exactly, the Federal government enabled them to kill their babies.

Not quite.

There you go.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2012, 11:07 AM
not quite.

scotus rules, then the federal government enforces rule ! That is unless it chooses to ignore it.. Federal government certainly chooses to enforce this ruling.
In fact , has made it a number one priority!! I do not stand corrected.. --Tyr

fj1200
11-28-2012, 12:26 PM
scotus rules, then the federal government enforces rule ! That is unless it chooses to ignore it.. Federal government certainly chooses to enforce this ruling.
In fact , has made it a number one priority!! I do not stand corrected.. --Tyr

Not exactly. There were abortions before RvW and there would have been after as the decision would have been up to the states. Besides my original comment was about those cruel "mothers" as they are not the only ones in the equation; did I miss you blame the cruel fathers?

Thunderknuckles
11-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Not exactly. There were abortions before RvW and there would have been after as the decision would have been up to the states. Besides my original comment was about those cruel "mothers" as they are not the only ones in the equation; did I miss you blame the cruel fathers?
Just to add a few logs to the fire....
It is women who make the final decisions over their bodies. Fathers, and men in general, can only offer an opinion. Strictly speaking, men are a superfluous variable in the equation.

fj1200
11-28-2012, 02:07 PM
^Which shouldn't be any absolution of involvement.

Thunderknuckles
11-28-2012, 02:09 PM
^Which shouldn't be any absolution of involvement.
Not totally, no but there is a difference between someone who advocates the ending a life and the one who actually makes the decision and carries it out.

red states rule
11-29-2012, 04:39 AM

I could never understand how those on the left could campaign against Joe Camel because that character is killing our kids, yet the same lefties believe a it is a US Constitutional right to for a mother to have a "doctor" drill a hole in the unborn child's head, collapse its skull, suck out the child's brain, and dump the dead body in a trash can

11-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I could never understand how those on the left could campaign against Joe Camel because that character is killing our kids, yet the same lefties believe a it is a US Constitutional right to for a mother to have a "doctor" drill a hole in the unborn child's head, collapse its skull, suck out the child's brain, and dump the dead body in a trash can

It really doesn't make sense. I mean they claim it's because of Liberty or choice. but wouldn't that principle be the same in regards to people who smoke? Don't they have the liberty to do things to their own body as well?

aboutime
11-29-2012, 10:15 PM
4090Click photo to enlarge.

Anyone who would do this, or authorize doing it. Should be in jail, or become the victim of their own surgery.

red states rule
11-30-2012, 03:16 AM
http://180baby.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/002_iftheyletmelive9.jpg?w=700&h=