PDA

View Full Version : Mitt on 700 club

05-27-2007, 11:32 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTBqnZ7SLn4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTBqnZ7SLn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Its an older interview, but I thought it had some interesting aspects of Mitt's life that I didnt know before. So I figured id share iet.

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:34 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTBqnZ7SLn4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTBqnZ7SLn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Its an older interview, but I thought it had some interesting aspects of Mitt's life that I didnt know before. So I figured id share iet.

Isn't that a religious show?

05-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Isn't that a religious show?

Yeah its Pat Robertson's news network.

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:48 PM

No wonder why I didn't see it.

Psychoblues
06-01-2007, 05:03 AM
Pat says he is a businessman. Are you trying to say that he is also a newsman?

Or somehow a prophet of GOD?

KarlMarx
06-01-2007, 05:46 AM

I'm not a fan of Pat Robertson, but stranger things have happened. For instance, St. Matthew was a tax collector. That fact didn't stop him from being chosen as one of the 12 apostles.

06-01-2007, 07:03 AM

You have to be joking... The man has had a Christian news show for years. Whether that makes him a newsman is quite irrelevent. the fact is he still has the show. What on earth does it have to do with the subject?

TheSage
06-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Pat Robertson is a minion of satan, seriously. And a 33 degree mason.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/700_club.htm
In April 2001 Robertson supported China's brutal policy of forced abortion and said that the Communist country was "doing what they have to do" in keeping population numbers down. It is not Christian to advocate even voluntary abortion on the part of the mother, never mind such a tyrannical model of forced abortion as part of a wider eugenics agenda.

Whenever the subject of implantable chips has been raised on the 700 Club, Robertson has whitewashed the issue, saying that it doesn't represent the mark of the beast and that Christians should not be concerned about it. This directly contradicts the Bible and Revelations.

Earlier this year Robertson caused waves when he advocated the assassination of Venezuelan populist president Hugo Chavez. In doing so Robertson is nailing his colors to the wall as a firm minion of the New World Order. Chavez has rallied against the Globalists at every turn, including his recent spat with Vincente Fox and his rejection of the FTAA.

Returning to the El Diablo hand gesture, should it worry us that other Christian preachers have also been photographed flashing the sign? Texe Marrs has been instrumental in bringing this to light and some examples from his book Codex Magica can be seen below.

If Jesus had lived in an age of technology should he have been made to finger scan to kick the money changers out of the temple? It wouldn't have happened because Jesus would have been treated like one of those "bad guys with a bomb."

Robertson's agenda is clear, he is trying to switch off the concerns of mainstream Christian America to the expanding Orwellian surveillance society. Robertson directly contradicts the Bible and every commonly understood Christian value.

Robertson misrepresents the very ethic of what it means to be a Christian. This only succeeds in demonizing Christianity as a whole and turning people away from faith.

Christians should take a long hard considered look at Robertson's penchant for flashing Satanic symbology and support of forced abortion. Non-Christians should be alarmed by his bloodthirsty willingness to kill and his total disregard of the bill of rights, privacy and freedom in America.

We are deeply concerned about the whole gannet of Robertson's actions and will continue to expose him for the fake Pharisee Christian, George Bush New World Order worshipping, arrogant hypocrite that he is.

GW in Ohio
06-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Pat Robertson is a minion of satan, seriously. And a 33 degree mason.

Pat Robertson......

:lol::dance::lol:

Pat Robertson......

[snicker] :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

A poster boy for the face of the new Republican party.....

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Wow, some real mature relies to this thread...

I guess no one has anything intelligent to say about Romney, so the thread just descends into mindlessness.

-Cp
06-01-2007, 02:05 PM

I guess no one has anything intelligent to say about Romney, so the thread just descends into mindlessness.

I have yet to see any relies in this thread... :)

Samantha
06-01-2007, 02:08 PM

Welcome to debate policy. There are so many mindless Bushies on here, you rarely see an intelligent conversation.

-Cp
06-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Welcome to debate policy. There are so many mindless Bushies on here, you rarely see an intelligent conversation.

Really? Can you name of the "mindless Bushies" ? And just WTH IS a "Bushie"?

Samantha
06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Really? Can you name of the "mindless Bushies" ? And just WTH IS a "Bushie"?

Mindless Bushies = check the Plame was covert thread for the majority of them.

Loyal Bushies....don't you remember the Gonzales hearings?

The Justice Department advocated in early 2005 removing up to 20 percent of the nation's U.S. attorneys whom it considered to be "underperforming" but retaining prosecutors who were "loyal Bushies," according to e-mails released by Justice late yesterday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/14/AR2007031400519_pf.html

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 02:28 PM
I have yet to see any relies in this thread... :)

LOL, sorry, trying to type too fast...

that should be replies

Smart ass :)

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 02:30 PM

That wasn't exactly who I was referring to :poke:

Samantha
06-01-2007, 02:34 PM
So it looks like Pat Robertson is liking Mitt Romney for President. Well that only convinces me not to trust Romney. When criminals endorce a politician, don't trust that politician.

Robertson's partner in a Liberian gold mine was Charles Taylor, Liberian leader and genocidal maniac.

Twelve years later, with tens of thousands of Liberians slain, hundreds of thousands displaced throughout West Africa, a generation of young Liberian boys ruined by their conversion to child soldiers, women raped and mutilated, his country is in absolute ruins and is ostracized by the world community -- except for hustlers, mercenaries and the preacher/entrepreneur from Virginia Beach. Taylor presides over a near corpse.

Robertson spent money donated to 700 club to build gold mines called Freedom Gold with this killer who is in the Hague facing war crimes now.

The deal with Liberia gives Freedom Gold exploration rights for five years, and an additional "20 years to mine it," Mathews said. Liberia is currently collecting exploration and rental fees from Freedom Gold; the government also will pocket royalties and rental fees once production gets underway.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A7124-2001Sep21

http://www.theperspective.org/taylorrobertson.jpg

Rev. Robertson is not troubled or concerned at all about doing business with President Taylor, a man widely known for "fueling the violence in Sierra Leone" and "actively supporting the RUF at all levels." Taylor is a known menace to his people as well as a danger to his neighbors in the West African sub-region. The heinous atrocities he inflicted upon the Liberian people are well documented, yet Pat Robertson claims to "have no knowledge of the activities in Liberia during its bitter civil war."

But then Robertson is a man of contradictions, a self-proclaimed righteous man whose actions often betray his words. Shortly after the Sept.11 tragedy, according to GQ, an upscale men's fashion magazine, Robertson posted an odd message on his Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) web site. "The focus of many in America has been the pursuit of health, wealth, material pleasures and sexuality." He continued "Sadly, those in the churches have been as self-indulgent as those in the world."

But while he was calling into question the morality of others, Pat Robertson was actively engaged in a questionable, cutthroat gold-mining arrangement - for wealth - with Taylor, the infamous West African terrorist. And we suppose the good man of the cloth finds nothing inherently wrong dealing with a ruthless, corrupt dictator, who enriches himself while his people sink farther into squalor and destitution.

http://www.theperspective.org/patrobertson_taylor.html

So imho, if Pat Robertson endorces a candidate, that's the candidate to vote against.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 02:38 PM

I think Romney has a globalist satanic agenda, and is part of what's wrong with the world.

-Cp
06-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I think Romney has a globalist satanic agenda, and is part of what's wrong with the world.

Huh?

WTH is a "Globalist Satanic Agenda"???

Wow - ain't it just sad when cousins marry?

Guernicaa
06-01-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL
Was Flip Romney still condoning abortion when he made this appearance?

I understood very well during the 2004 election that Kerry was a flipper. But compared to Romney, it seems like Kerry had a solid platform.

If I were you (Republicans), I would not cast a vote for Romney...Especially if abortion is your number 1 issue.

He can claim to be "pro-life" as much as he wants, but if he ever did enter the oval office I highly doubt that any progress would be made on stopping abortions.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Huh?

It's a bad plan that's going down all around us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)
New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) refers to a conspiracy in which a powerful and secretive group is claimed to be conspiring to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. In new world order conspiracy theories, many significant occurrences are caused by a powerful secret group. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, mind control[citation needed], and fear-based propaganda. One of its early mentions was in the 1975 "Declaration of Interdependence" written by historian Henry Steele Commager which states that: "we must join with others to bring forth a new world order....Narrow notions of national sovereignty must not be permitted to curtail that obligation"[1].

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:01 PM

What's your evidence for this claim?

TheSage
06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
What's your evidence for this claim?

Any one pat robertson is for, I'm against. Pat Robertson is well documented as a propagandist for the New World Order.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Any one pat robertson is for, I'm against. Pat Robertson is well documented as a propagandist for the New World Order.

Ahh, I see. So you don't have any real evidence.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Ahh, I see. So you don't have any real evidence.

I've not seen him object to our trade with china, which to me is the number one force which will pull our people and other people of the world down into slavery.

that's evidence.

Pat Robertson approving him is more evidence. Evidence which I already cited, yet which your tiny brain couldn't seem to understand.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I've not seen him object to our trade with china, which to me is the number one force which will pull our people and other people of the world down into slavery.

that's evidence.

Pat Robertson approving him is more evidence. Evidence which I already cited, yet which your tiny brain couldn't seem to understand.

You're the nutcase who sounds like he's getting ready for world war 3 and using the Terminator movie series as a way to get ready for the future...

TheSage
06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
You're the nutcase who sounds like he's getting ready for world war 3 and using the Terminator movie series as a way to get ready for the future...

And you sound like a typical mainstream brainwashed american, so afraid of the truth you'd rather call names than have a rational discussion on the matter.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:28 PM
And you sound like a typical mainstream brainwashed american, so afraid of the truth you'd rather call names than have a rational discussion on the matter.

You're right...let's get our tin foil hats on and move to the bomb shelter!

TheSage
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM

you're a charicature of closed mindedness and ignorance.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
you're a charicature of closed mindedness and ignorance.

Lighten up man...it's a joke.

Still waiting for a specific example of how Romney is a NWO globalist...I'm not disagreeing, I just want examples before I consider the possibility.

06-01-2007, 04:47 PM

which is exactly why psycho, one of the biggest anti bush people is the one who started the threads descent.

06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
So it looks like Pat Robertson is liking Mitt Romney for President. Well that only convinces me not to trust Romney. When criminals endorce a politician, don't trust that politician.

So you are against Hillary? after all her husband does support her...

06-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Huh?

must be a jew thing...:p

06-01-2007, 04:53 PM

why is it always a bomb shelter? Why cant we ever put the tin foil hats on and just walk to the supermarket? It's a government conspiracy! They want to put all us conspiracy nuts in bomb shelters so we "survive" some fake bombing. Meanwhile they all eat our food, steal our land, sleep with our women and pretend as though there was no conspiracy. those damn geniuses!