PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Meet Romney Thursday

Larrymc
11-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Imagine that, i don't think he deserves any of Romney's wisdom, Romney shouldn't even meet with him, he wanted the situation, his fans wanted the situation now deal with it ( or not )

tailfins
11-28-2012, 04:41 PM
It will be an interview for Treasury Secretary.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Perhaps Obama will ask if Bain Capital can do a leveraged buyout on a bankrupt entity known as the United States of America

Jbird
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Took the words out of my mouth, That's exactly how I felt about it.

red states rule
11-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Took the words out of my mouth, That's exactly how I felt about it.

Or perhaps ask Mitt on how to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy on behalf of the United States of America and then Obama can blather to his supporters how he wiped out the national debt. The sad part is about half the voters will actually buy that "logic" and praise Obama even more for his economic genius

Larrymc
11-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Or perhaps ask Mitt on how to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy on behalf of the United States of America and then Obama can blather to his supporters how he wiped out the national debt. The sad part is about half the voters will actually buy that "logic" and praise Obama even more for his economic geniusRomney is probably a better man than me and will give him some valuable info, but i truly believe that that bailing him and there by bailing the country, is whats best for the Country

red states rule
11-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Romney is probably abetter man than me and will give him some valuable info, but i truly believe that that bailing him and there by bailing the country, is whats best for the Country

Another possible new economic policy will be to stop counting ALL the unemployed folks in the country and Obama can brag how he (and he alone) took the nation to a 0% unemployment rate

Robert A Whit
11-28-2012, 05:21 PM
This should show up today on my local news.

But we have left wing only news other than channel 2 and that is Fox news. But the non cable version of Fox.

I don't know if this is widely known, but FOX is both cable and has deals with what were on the air TV stations. I use Comcast so it is fully cable but until Comcast took it all digital, channel 2 was a local for free channel.

Thunderknuckles
11-28-2012, 05:47 PM
It would petty and Un-American for Romney not to take the opportunity to share his insight with Obama seeing as how Obama recognizes that Romney has a strong business and policy record - he can only say that now that the election is over.

I hope Obama takes some of his advice to heart.

Larrymc
11-28-2012, 06:07 PM
It would petty and Un-American for Romney not to take the opportunity to share his insight with Obama seeing as how Obama recognizes that Romney has a strong business and policy record - he can only say that now that the election is over.

I hope Obama takes some of his advice to heart.Romney and his party believe that Obama and his fans have degraded this once Proud and and respected Nation, and have scoffed at our Traditional values, helping him to continue to do so would be Un-American

Thunderknuckles
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Romney and his party believe that Obama and his fans have degraded this once Proud and and respected Nation, and have scoffed at our Traditional values, helping him to continue to do so would be Un-American
If Romney would have shrugged off a request by the President it would be seen as letting his personal bitterness get in the way of doing what is good for America.
As for Romney helping Obama continue to ruin the country, I don't see where you get that. Obama is President and he can ruin it all on his own. Hopefully Romney gives him sound advice so we don't end up as screwed as we would otherwise be.

Larrymc
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
If Romney would have shrugged off a request by the President it would be seen as letting his personal bitterness get in the way of doing what is good for America.
As for Romney helping Obama continue to ruin the country, I don't see where you get that. Obama is President and he can ruin it all on his own. Hopefully Romney gives him sound advice so we don't end up as screwed as we would otherwise be.see i think in reelecting Obama we have seen the direction that the left and ( others ) want to take this country, there like spoiled children, they fight for there agenda without regard for right our wrong, fully expecting that someone else will bail them out if it don't work out for the best. i think we are in a down fall, and helping them out will only delay the inevitable, they had there way for four years, and wanted more, step back and let it happen, it will get rough but unavoidable

Larrymc
11-28-2012, 06:38 PM
As for Romney helping Obama continue to ruin the country, I don't see where you get that. Obama is President and he can ruin it all on his own. Hopefully Romney gives him sound advice so we don't end up as screwed as we would otherwise be.the invite most probably is just a ploy to seem to be reaching across the isle , and if he uses anything Romney offers it will only be what he can't take credit for

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Im sorry but anybody that thinks that lying maggot in the WHITEHOUSE is looking for information on how to do the right thing and actually help the nation must have not been paying attention to obama's first 4 years! I can see how obama would offer Romney the Treasury Secretary post so as to be able to blame Romney later for disasterious economic policies and actions obama forced. Romney should not meet the lying bastard! A tiger doesnt change its stripes nor does it stop eating meat! Obama can be trusted just as far as I can throw my house. He will do no good thing for this nation that he dearly hates.. His entire agenda is based upon destroying our wealth , power and military!-Tyr

aboutime
11-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Im sorry but anybody that thinks that lying maggot in the WHITEHOUSE is looking for information on how to do the right thing and actually help the nation must have not been paying attention to obama's first 4 years! I can see how obama would offer Romney the Treasury Secretary post so as to be able to blame Romney later for disasterious economic policies and actions obama forced. Romney should not meet the lying bastard! A tiger doesnt change its stripes nor does it stop eating meat! Obama can be trusted just as far as I can throw my house. He will do no good thing for this nation that he dearly hates.. His entire agenda is based upon destroying our wealth , power and military!-Tyr

The One, and Only reason Obama would entertain having Romney come to the White House would be. He needs to KISS BUTT of those who didn't vote for him, and who voted for Romney.
Obama hasn't got an HONEST Bone, Thought, or Feeling anywhere in his skinny body, head, or in Washington DC that is even remotely close to Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi.

THE THREE STOOGES OF LIES.

Abbey Marie
11-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Gov Romney is as usual, gracious. I would expect no less of him than to accept this invitation, and with good intent. Obama doesn't really deserve it.

red states rule
11-29-2012, 02:46 AM
Gov Romney is as usual, gracious. I would expect no less of him than to accept this invitation, and with good intent. Obama doesn't really deserve it.

Very true Abbey. However a majority of takers voted for Obama and want the producers to pay for their wants, needs, and desires - so Mitt could of told Obama "go for it". R's are looking like they are going to cave and go along with raising taxes which will further slow a damn near stillborn economy - so what could Mitt tell Obama except what really needs to be done? Cut spending and only spend what the US Treasury takes in. Obama already knows this, but he actually thinks he can tax the country into prosperity

red states rule
11-29-2012, 02:47 AM

http://www.funmeme.com/image.axd?picture=Obama-Eco-Plan.jpg

aboutime
11-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Since I am kinda feeling my Wheaties today. Feeling pretty good, for a change. While sitting at my Doctors office this morning. I had a thought while looking over the magazines in the waiting area. None of which were new, except for several that seemed to refer to Obama, or Romney on the covers.

Then it hit me, when I saw a photo of OBL on the front page of a mag.

All of us have been fooled to a greater extent than just having a known Liar for a President. In fact. I now believe I know why Obama and company felt so proudly, and even bragged about the Death of OBL.

I know this is more conspiracy theory crap but. Mister Obama proudly bragged about Seal Team Six doing the Deed, and in doing so. Mister Obama was able to Silently slip into the OBL shoes as the leader. Now able to carry out the wishes, and plans of OBL who promised he would destroy the Economy, and the safety of the American people until...WE DESTROYED OURSELVES...from within. Or ALLAH finally got the stronghold to begin controlling the entire world.

Anyone see any coincidences???

Laugh if you must. Then. Think.

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Since I am kinda feeling my Wheaties today. Feeling pretty good, for a change. While sitting at my Doctors office this morning. I had a thought while looking over the magazines in the waiting area. None of which were new, except for several that seemed to refer to Obama, or Romney on the covers.

Then it hit me, when I saw a photo of OBL on the front page of a mag.

All of us have been fooled to a greater extent than just having a known Liar for a President. In fact. I now believe I know why Obama and company felt so proudly, and even bragged about the Death of OBL.

I know this is more conspiracy theory crap but. Mister Obama proudly bragged about Seal Team Six doing the Deed, and in doing so. Mister Obama was able to Silently slip into the OBL shoes as the leader. Now able to carry out the wishes, and plans of OBL who promised he would destroy the Economy, and the safety of the American people until...WE DESTROYED OURSELVES...from within. Or ALLAH finally got the stronghold to begin controlling the entire world.

Anyone see any coincidences???

Laugh if you must. Then. Think.wow thats deep, but for us who are believers, would not doubt it, if his the one he can't run again so he will have to revile him self before the next election, but some of us will know way before,

aboutime
11-29-2012, 04:34 PM
wow thats deep, but for us who are believers, would not doubt it, if his the one he can't run again so he will have to revile him self before the next election, but some of us will know way before,

Larrymc. Guess you can see how much trust, and contempt I have in anything, or anyone Politic.

Too many years of hearing too many promises, and seeing those same promises become nothing but lies from people who can afford to Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Betray the very people who Foolishly, and Easily vote for them.

I trust NO POLITICIANS.

We are watching our country be destroyed by politicians from both political parties who are selfish, and dishonorable...the moment they PRETEND to take their OATH OF OFFICE.

gabosaurus
11-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Romney offered to eat crow. Obama will be serving him dog instead. :cool:

aboutime
11-29-2012, 04:51 PM

We hear ya "BARKING" Gabby. How long have you been the main course for the Obama table?

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Larrymc. Guess you can see how much trust, and contempt I have in anything, or anyone Politic.

Too many years of hearing too many promises, and seeing those same promises become nothing but lies from people who can afford to Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Betray the very people who Foolishly, and Easily vote for them.

I trust NO POLITICIANS.

We are watching our country be destroyed by politicians from both political parties who are selfish, and dishonorable...the moment they PRETEND to take their OATH OF OFFICE.well unless people demand Traditional values and believes in there candidate, its only going to get worse, i didn't necessarily like Romney's faith but at less he had some, and might have brought a little back to the White House, but the people have chosen the opposite

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Romney offered to eat crow. Obama will be serving him dog instead. :cool:Obama invited him there, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he switch the intent, i think it was more about appearing to reach across the isle, which anyone with a ounce of sense could see through, but it will work for his fans.

gabosaurus
11-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Obama invited him there, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he switch the intent, i think it was more about appearing to reach across the isle, which anyone with a ounce of sense could see through, but it will work for his fans.

Ze plane! Ze plane! :slap:

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Ze plane! Ze plane! :slap:Wow a true Obama fan, and proud to be from Fantasy Island, "Yay for you"

aboutime
11-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Wow a true Obama fan, and proud to be from Fantasy Island, "Yay for you"

Larrymc. Amazing stuff. Gabby just showed the rest of us what her REALITY in life is. And...Ze Plane never comes!http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/smilies/slap.gif

red states rule
11-30-2012, 03:37 AM

Well both are eating better then the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost their job since Obama won re-election and both are much better off then the folks in Stanton Island who are STILL waiting for help from the Obama administration. But it is clear Gabby Obama is way too busy to concern himself with "bumps in the road". He has to pack for his 3 week vacation to Hawaii.