PDA

View Full Version : Dems Owe Us Spending Cuts For Past Tax Hikes

red states rule
11-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Why the hell are Republicans even thinking about raining taxes? Do these R's have a serious memory loss over past deals that Pres Reagan and Bush 41 made with Dems? In both instances Dems "promised" future spending cuts in exchange for jacking up taxes. Pres Reagan died still waiting for the spending cuts that he was promised and Bush 41 lost his re-election bid after taking the word of Dems who never gave him the promised spending cuts. Who in their right mind would trust Des now and make any deal without getting REAL spending CUTS before raising taxes by a single penny?

aboutime
11-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Why the hell are Republicans even thinking about raining taxes? Do these R's have a serious memory loss over past deals that Pres Reagan and Bush 41 made with Dems? In both instances Dems "promised" future spending cuts in exchange for jacking up taxes. Pres Reagan died still waiting for the spending cuts that he was promised and Bush 41 lost his re-election bid after taking the word of Dems who never gave him the promised spending cuts. Who in their right mind would trust Des now and make any deal without getting REAL spending CUTS before raising taxes by a single penny?

red states rule. I do believe you have forgotten. Those beloved Republicans are really no different from their Democrat counterparts in Congress.

At the end of EVERY DAY in Washington DC. 535 MEMBERS of the US Congress remind themselves...Another Election is just around the corner. GOTTA GO RAISE MORE MONEY FOR.............ME!

red states rule
11-29-2012, 02:52 AM
red states rule. I do believe you have forgotten. Those beloved Republicans are really no different from their Democrat counterparts in Congress.

At the end of EVERY DAY in Washington DC. 535 MEMBERS of the US Congress remind themselves...Another Election is just around the corner. GOTTA GO RAISE MORE MONEY FOR.............ME!

Perhaps now but not back then. Reagan and Bush 41 actually thought the Dems would keep their word and make REAL CUTS in spending - and the Dems lied to them. Hell look how the R's caved to Obama a month after cleaning up in the 2010 midterm election. Part of me wants the R's to give Obama EVERYTHING and take the economy deep into the abyss. While the other half wants the R's to stand firm on conservative principals of low taxes and small government. Libs have had over 40 years of "helping" the poor and redistributing wealth and the poverty problem is as bad as it ever has been - and all we hear is how these programs are under-funded. Yet Obama is borrowing $4 BILLION a day - and for what?????

aboutime
11-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Perhaps now but not back then. Reagan and Bush 41 actually thought the Dems would keep their word and make REAL CUTS in spending - and the Dems lied to them. Hell look how the R's caved to Obama a month after cleaning up in the 2010 midterm election. Part of me wants the R's to give Obama EVERYTHING and take the economy deep into the abyss. While the other half wants the R's to stand firm on conservative principals of low taxes and small government. Libs have had over 40 years of "helping" the poor and redistributing wealth and the poverty problem is as bad as it ever has been - and all we hear is how these programs are under-funded. Yet Obama is borrowing $4 BILLION a day - and for what?????

red states rule. The Libs, Dems, and Obamaites always make fun of us when we remind them of how HONORABLE people once took part in being members of Congress. When we mention their names. Due to their lack of education, common sense, and stupidity. They have nothing worth saying. So, they laugh, and Lie to make their stupidity sound more effective.

gabosaurus
11-29-2012, 04:48 PM
You are owed nothing but a tax increase.

aboutime
11-29-2012, 04:50 PM

Let it begin with you. Big Mouth.

red states rule
11-30-2012, 02:57 AM

Thanks for confirming Gabby that promises made by liberals are meaningless. The past record of Dems keeping their word of real spending cuts is the reason I hope R's stand firm and block any tax increases until Dems vote for and approve real spending cuts. I am sure since you are a true blue liberal you have already been to your accountant and have a plan in place to avoid all tax increases from the Federal government and the state of CA - while screaming how others must pay their fair share for the good of the country

red states rule
11-30-2012, 02:59 AM
Let it begin with you. Big Mouth.

As usual Gabby ignored the fact any tax increase would do NOTHING to help close the annual deficit let alone not pay down the national debt - but she is all for the government confiscating more revenue for the private sector so libs can increase spending.

aboutime
12-01-2012, 03:29 PM
As usual Gabby ignored the fact any tax increase would do NOTHING to help close the annual deficit let alone not pay down the national debt - but she is all for the government confiscating more revenue for the private sector so libs can increase spending.

Wouldn't it be FITTING for Gabby, after January 1st. That the Govt. she loves, and admires so much arrived at her door. Identified themselves as IRS Agents, and reminded her...SHE VOTED FOR OBAMA. And they were there to confiscate her savings, and valuables she gave OBAMA the authorization to Steal from her, and give to Strangers who never need to work again?

red states rule
12-03-2012, 04:13 AM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk113012dAPR20121130014558.jpg