PDA

View Full Version : Wow. I have to share this one!!

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 06:12 PM
A new member TRIED to join a short while ago. "She" emailed me because she didn't get the activation notice:

I tried to register but I did not receive a link to activate my account.

I resent the activation code, and asked her to please check the spam box if she doesn't see the new one sent either. She replied:

FUCK YOU! It said that I did not use a valid fucking email, but I did!

Fuck off. I have done nothing wrong. You people treated me like shit.

I asked her to chill out, that the notices she may receive are automated and there's no need to be cursing at me when I can manually accept her account if she is having too many issues.

Fuck off. I have every right to be angry. You people told me that I did not use a valid email when I did. I do not have to tolerate bullshitters. I am going to trash your website all over the internet. If you contact me again, I will call the police. I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

Kathianne
11-29-2012, 06:14 PM
A new member TRIED to join a short while ago. "She" emailed me because she didn't get the activation notice:

I resent the activation code, and asked her to please check the spam box if she doesn't see the new one sent either. She replied:

I asked her to chill out, that the notices she may receive are automated and there's no need to be cursing at me when I can manually accept her account if she is having too many issues.

Sounds like Windsong/Sky, whathaveyou. I think she's been missing the boards.

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Just got 2 more messages, obviously someone messing with me. No human could be this dumb:

STOP STALKING ME! I AM CALLING THEW POLICE NOW!

DO NOT MAKE ME FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER!</pre>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-29-2012, 06:17 PM

Michele Obama is mean as hell when you piss her off.. Dont piss her off more Jim..-:laugh:

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 06:21 PM

I asked her to chill out, that the notices she may receive are automated and there's no need to be cursing at me when I can manually accept her account if she is having too many issues.i have to apologize i think that idiot followed me here, Shes in her words a "Bisexual Christian" i would advise do us all a favor and block her

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 06:31 PM
i have to apologize i think that idiot followed me here, Shes in her words a "Bisexual Christian" i would advise do us all a favor and block her

Ya know, I didn't think this person could possibly be real. But it turns out she is, and like you said, a card carrying member of the "I'm a Christian and support gay marriage" group, and not in a good way. Regardless, she's welcome no matter her stance, but not welcome if she is gonna send such ridiculous emails because she is having issues registering.

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Larry, out of curiosity, since I posted no identifying info, how did you know who this was?

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Larry, out of curiosity, since I posted no identifying info, how did you know who this was?i came here from a site that is shutting down, i let some friends know were i was going, im sure she seen the post, and i seen her in new members

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 06:52 PM
i came here from a site that is shutting down, i let some friends know were i was going, im sure she seen the post, and i seen her in new members

Does she always get so angry at automated messages? LOL

Trigg
11-29-2012, 07:14 PM
there are some real nut balls out there :laugh:

Gaffer
11-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Doesn't sound like she's going to make herself real welcome here anyway. Polishing my ignore button.

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 07:24 PM
there are some real nut balls out there :laugh:

After many years, I have grown used to being cursed at and called every name in the book. It doesn't bother me, most of it's funny. But each story started out on the board, over another member or a ban. THEN it would come down to email.

This one set a record for the quickest outburst! LOL Damn, decided to go all "fuck you" with me and get the cops involved and all, because the site told her she used an invalid email address? :laugh2::poke:

aboutime
11-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Doesn't sound like she's going to make herself real welcome here anyway. Polishing my ignore button.

Gaffer, and jimnyc. Maybe this was one of those really Bad days Nancy Pelosi was having. And she just came here to take it out on someone who DIDN'T LIKE HER anyway.

Fond memories of Nancy for everyone to remember....4089

Larrymc
11-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Does she always get so angry at automated messages? LOLnothing would surprise me with this one

Trigg
11-29-2012, 07:28 PM
After many years, I have grown used to being cursed at and called every name in the book. It doesn't bother me, most of it's funny. But each story started out on the board, over another member or a ban. THEN it would come down to email.

This one set a record for the quickest outburst! LOL Damn, decided to go all "fuck you" with me and get the cops involved and all, because the site told her she used an invalid email address? :laugh2::poke:

I just don't get it, accept for the whole steelers obsession your a great guy :coffee:

jimnyc
11-29-2012, 07:32 PM
I just don't get it, accept for the whole steelers obsession your a great guy :coffee:

:gs:

Abbey Marie
11-29-2012, 09:50 PM
If she starts cursing at me, she will be looking for another site. You do not deserve to be cursed at.
Tell her to piss off.

11-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Just got 2 more messages, obviously someone messing with me. No human could be this dumb:

You say that, but sadly, they can.

11-29-2012, 10:06 PM
I just don't get it, accept for the whole steelers obsession your a great guy

That's a pretty big exception;)

11-29-2012, 10:08 PM
What I don't get is why anyone would get upset over something so trivial. And if she isn't getting email how did she get the automated email telling her her email wasn't acceptable. (why wouldn't it be acceptable btw?)

aboutime
11-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Jimnyc. You can learn all you need about this disgusting person quickly. "IP Addresses, and Email Addresses" at:

http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm

Anyone who thinks they are Anonymous because we use a different name....is not only dumb. But, flat out stupid.

Try it. It works.

Kathianne
11-29-2012, 10:17 PM
If she starts cursing at me, she will be looking for another site. You do not deserve to be cursed at. Tell her to piss off. Jim is lucky to have you, Abbey.

tailfins
11-29-2012, 11:12 PM

Don't underestimate the stupidity of a lefty.

If she starts cursing at me, she will be looking for another site. You do not deserve to be cursed at.
Tell her to piss off.

Stone cold non-acknowledgement works even better. Let her think you're not getting her emails.

11-29-2012, 11:29 PM

Stone cold non-acknowledgement works even better. Let her think you're not getting her emails.

Unfortunately, stupidity is human problem not constrained to a certain political persuasion.

gabosaurus
11-29-2012, 11:37 PM

If that is the case, it could be Virgil or Pale. :cool:

Thunderknuckles
11-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Jim I commend you on your patience but sometimes you gotta recognize "crazy" for what it is and just say no thank you.

Abbey Marie
11-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Jimnyc. You can learn all you need about this disgusting person quickly. "IP Addresses, and Email Addresses" at:

Anyone who thinks they are Anonymous because we use a different name....is not only dumb. But, flat out stupid.

Try it. It works.

Jim is too nice to talk about his own talents, so I will do it for him: Jim is an IT guy, and rest assured he knows tons about hardware, software, IP addresses, locating people, etc., etc. :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-30-2012, 09:14 AM

Not for me. Some people need to be told off.

cadet
11-30-2012, 10:11 AM

Try it. It works.

Lol, it says i'm from Cali. I'm not dumb enough to be a part of that state :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Are you and your sister still on speaking terms since getting divorced?

Posts about family members are indeed disallowed.

(Insult posts moved to Steel Cage)

KitchenKitten99
11-30-2012, 12:30 PM

Other than the fact that my husband's ex wife barely knows how to use a computer (yet she's in a public school education job...yeah, I know), let alone post anything on message boards of any kind (she thinks facebook is evil) I would say that could be her.

She always complains to my husband that I never do anything for or with their kids (my 3 step-children), and yet every time I have tried, she has either found a way to alter the plans or decides that I am 'dangerous' (yeah, try and figure that one out--I still haven't) and refuses to let them come with me. The times she has, she calls or texts every 30 minutes to 'check on them'--annoying as hell. I finally started giving smart ass answers such as "They're playing on the freeway, dodging SUVs and Ninja-bikes. Want me to go get them?" Yeah, she doesn't like me. :thumb:

Sounds like a similar personality to that woman who's trying to register.

jimnyc
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
What I don't get is why anyone would get upset over something so trivial. And if she isn't getting email how did she get the automated email telling her her email wasn't acceptable. (why wouldn't it be acceptable btw?)

I can only assume that when she didn't get the activation email (and didn't look in her spam box), she came back to the site and tried to have them resent again, and perhaps entered it too quickly and maybe missed a letter? When doing so, the software will return an error that it can't resend the activation as the email entered is invalid, or something along those lines. The only interaction I really had is when I manually resent them, and was going to just manually activate her account if it didn't work the 2nd time. That's about the only way someone would receive that message, if resending activation, or requesting a forgotten password, and entering an email not recognized.

Jim is too nice to talk about his own talents, so I will do it for him: Jim is an IT guy, and rest assured he knows tons about hardware, software, IP addresses, locating people, etc., etc. :cool:

Me dumb dumb, want gum gum! :laugh:

jimnyc
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Other than the fact that my husband's ex wife barely knows how to use a computer (yet she's in a public school education job...yeah, I know), let alone post anything on message boards of any kind (she thinks facebook is evil) I would say that could be her.

She always complains to my husband that I never do anything for or with their kids (my 3 step-children), and yet every time I have tried, she has either found a way to alter the plans or decides that I am 'dangerous' (yeah, try and figure that one out--I still haven't) and refuses to let them come with me. The times she has, she calls or texts every 30 minutes to 'check on them'--annoying as hell. I finally started giving smart ass answers such as "They're playing on the freeway, dodging SUVs and Ninja-bikes. Want me to go get them?" Yeah, she doesn't like me. :thumb:

Sounds like a similar personality to that woman who's trying to register.

Give her the address here! :lol: :beer:

Abbey Marie
11-30-2012, 02:03 PM
I can only assume that when she didn't get the activation email (and didn't look in her spam box), she came back to the site and tried to have them resent again, and perhaps entered it too quickly and maybe missed a letter? When doing so, the software will return an error that it can't resend the activation as the email entered is invalid, or something along those lines. The only interaction I really had is when I manually resent them, and was going to just manually activate her account if it didn't work the 2nd time. That's about the only way someone would receive that message, if resending activation, or requesting a forgotten password, and entering an email not recognized.

Me dumb dumb, want gum gum! :laugh:

:p :duh5:

Larrymc
11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
:p :duh5:Really she is still at it?????

aboutime
11-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol, it says i'm from Cali. I'm not dumb enough to be a part of that state :laugh2:

cadet. Doesn't matter where you are from, or where you happen to be now. That program identifies the IP (internet provider's location only).

The Internet goes through a massive maze of Server locations around the world. If you dislike it. Okay by me. I just gave it to help.

tailfins
11-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Posts about family members are indeed disallowed.

(Insult posts moved to Steel Cage)

Even fictitious ones? Moral of the story: Don't have fun yanking people's chains. Perhaps you could post sensitivity training material so none of us run afoul anymore. Perhaps it could be required reading with an acknowledgement button attached. Feel free to let me know if I need to keep up with any reporting requirements regarding this matter.

Abbey Marie
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Even fictitious ones? Moral of the story: Don't have fun yanking people's chains. Perhaps you could post sensitivity training material so none of us run afoul anymore. Perhaps it could be required reading with an acknowledgement button attached. Feel free to let me know if I need to keep up with any reporting requirements regarding this matter.

Your inability to handle following the simplest of rules is noted.

tailfins
11-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Your inability to handle following the simplest of rules is noted.

Like Ron "Tater Salad" White says, I know I have the RIGHT to remain silent, the question is: Do I have the ABILITY?

Too many people are so caught up in putting people down for their political opinions so that they get too thin-skinned for a little trash talk. Trash talk is what separates a friend from someone you have to "deal with". Disappointing.

jimnyc
11-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Like Ron "Tater Salad" White says, I know I have the RIGHT to remain silent, the question is: Do I have the ABILITY?

Too many people are so caught up in putting people down for their political opinions so that they get too thin-skinned for a little trash talk. Trash talk is what separates a friend from someone you have to "deal with". Disappointing.

Things are most of the time looked upon in a different manner when in the lounge, as opposed to in the midst of a political debate. It would appear that Tyr didn't see the bantering as a little trash talk, but personal, so staff will treat it as such. Sometimes instead of having the fun and happy threads ruined by fighting, it's easier to separate the 2 conversations. "my" initial thought was that it was bad blood flooding over from the political side, and I imagine Abbey saw it similarly, so tried to stem it. I'm sure you've noticed that we don't generally step in and try to prohibit others from poking some fun at one another. As staff, it's not always as clear as you may think as to whether or not it's cool by both parties, so Abbey did what she's supposed to, stand by the rules.

NightTrain
11-30-2012, 08:07 PM

OOOPS.

Now you'll have the Internet Police on your ass.

Check your cookies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Things are most of the time looked upon in a different manner when in the lounge, as opposed to in the midst of a political debate. It would appear that Tyr didn't see the bantering as a little trash talk, but personal, so staff will treat it as such. Sometimes instead of having the fun and happy threads ruined by fighting, it's easier to separate the 2 conversations. "my" initial thought was that it was bad blood flooding over from the political side, and I imagine Abbey saw it similarly, so tried to stem it. I'm sure you've noticed that we don't generally step in and try to prohibit others from poking some fun at one another. As staff, it's not always as clear as you may think as to whether or not it's cool by both parties, so Abbey did what she's supposed to, stand by the rules.

Jim I know of no place were accusations of incest are considered just "poking a little fun". That he tries this ploy is bullshat. He unprovoked decided to spit in my face . I do not ignore such nor should I . His excuses now are as feeble as is his honor. Abbey was correct and did the right thing. Its in the cage now let him rant down there . -Tyr

tailfins
11-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Jim I know of no place were accusations of incest are considered just "poking a little fun". That he tries this ploy is bullshat. He unprovoked decided to spit in my face . I do not ignore such nor should I . His excuses now are as feeble as is his honor. Abbey was correct and did the right thing. Its in the cage now let him rant down there . -Tyr

Think whatever you want. I don't care. I didn't know you were so "sensitive". For whatever faults Gabby might have, she was at least sport enough to post a kitteh saying "You want a pis o dis".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Think whatever you want. I don't care. I didn't know you were so "sensitive". For whatever faults Gabby might have, she was at least sport enough to post a kitteh saying "You want a pis o dis".

ESAD, LOOK IT UP. -Tyr

tailfins
11-30-2012, 10:01 PM
ESAD, LOOK IT UP. -Tyr

You have no room to complain about the politically correct crowd waiting to be offended: You're just like them. I can see you are like many a petty Southerner that holds grudges over nothing for decades (think Hatfield). I bet you call the cops on every kid on a bike that cuts through your yard. I was starting to have a somewhat positive opinion of you. Boy was I mistaken. I stand corrected.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-30-2012, 10:32 PM
You have no room to complain about the politically correct crowd waiting to be offended: You're just like them. I can see you are like many a petty Southerner that holds grudges over nothing for decades (think Hatfield). I bet you call the cops on every kid on a bike that cuts through your yard. I was starting to have a somewhat positive opinion of you. Boy was I mistaken. I stand corrected.

Really? So my thinking that incest is not a joking topic has now made me less respectable in your estimation of my character! So be it, how you judge me matters not to me at all. So you have a petty grudge against Southerners, big deal. Never called a cop on any kid in my life. A real man will step out into his own yard and straighten out any kids that are misbehaving on his property. Why shouldn't he, kids arent dangerous foes. I've overlooked them stealing from my garden and never said a word to anybody. A bike's wheels cause no harm to a yard so why call the cops? Three of my neighbors's have dogs that pick my yard to dump in, I say nothing about it. Im not the man in Gran Torino movie. How positive or negative your opinion is of me doesnt interest me at all. You will think what you please. Now you know I dont ignore insults and that I think there is absolutely nothing funny about incest.. A wise man would learn from this but your replies indicate you may not. -Tyr

logroller
11-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Oh Jim, clearly this is an example of an automated nazi response... And yet another complaint to be filed with the Internet patrol. :boohoo:

Seriously though, what a fucking wackjob-- the best response to people saying "I'm calling the police" is "please do- and have law enforcement contact me from now on. good day!"
Dont forget the good day part-- you always want to end on a positive note. :cheers: