PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi seems to not be in the news much anymore... neither does Fast & Furious...

KitchenKitten99
12-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Even Fox has eased up on it all. They were the only ones pushing hard for answers.

SIGH....

jimnyc
12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Yep, under the rug goes a few more dead Americans as a result of the ineptness in the Obama administration. Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes that I'm unaware of, but if not, all of them are partially responsible, IMO. Those who dropped the ball need to be held accountable, like they WEREN'T with fast and furious, and it's the duty of the rest to ensure they are held accountable.

aboutime
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Yep, under the rug goes a few more dead Americans as a result of the ineptness in the Obama administration. Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes that I'm unaware of, but if not, all of them are partially responsible, IMO. Those who dropped the ball need to be held accountable, like they WEREN'T with fast and furious, and it's the duty of the rest to ensure they are held accountable.

jimnyc. The MSM has never really started talking about Benghazi. In fact. The major news outlets, other than Fox have been protecting Obama, and his minions since this story first began.

The good thing is. Congress HASN'T forgotten, and it hasn't been pushed under a rug...unless Obama, or a Democrat say it has.

Gaffer
12-05-2012, 08:19 PM
You want more info, here it tis.

Author’s note: This is a special supplement of a multi-part interview with a government insider intimately familiar with the events that took place in Benghazi. It is important to note that the information contained in this series was developed from interviews that spanned over 100 hours. My source requested that the following information be written separately due to its importance.

DH: You told me that you wanted to talk about the lies behind Benghazi, said it is critical for everyone to understand the reason for the lies. and asked that we do this separately. Go ahead.

II: It’s about the lie, and once you understand it, it becomes extremely revealing. It’s about what the public has been told from the very beginning. Do you realize that a lot of people, especially Obama’s associates and supporters do not believe that they’ve been lied to? Do you understand that much of the public does not believe that they were lied to? Like a lot of us, you’re in this thing so deep that we forget not everyone even believes they’ve been lied to. They’re certainly not going to hear about it in the media. To understand how deep this goes, how important it is, and why it is so important, we’ve got to go back to the very beginning.

Think back to when we were first told that Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Dougherty, Tyrone Woods were killed in Benghazi. The media reported that Stevens and the others were killed in an attack on the American consulate in Benghazi. Every major media outlet identified the location of the attack as an American consulate, much like this Reuters report and this from The Washington Times. But there was no U.S. consulate in Benghazi, so where did this information

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51470

I mentioned before this had something to do with the CIA and gun running to syria. And don't expect to see anything on the news about the TASS news agency won't tell you a thing.