PDA

View Full Version : Bank robbery suspect boasts on YouTube before arrest

red states rule
12-04-2012, 04:05 AM
I wish all crooks were this stupid - it would make the job of being a Policeman so much easier
A woman accused of a Waco, Neb., bank robbery apparently made a YouTube video bragging about it before her arrest.

Hannah Sabata, 19, of Stromsburg, Neb., was arrested Wednesday. She is accused of robbing the Cornerstone Bank branch in Waco on Nov. 27 after stealing a car in York.

In the video, titled “Chick Bank Robber,” Sabata holds up handwritten signs, accompanied by subtitles, in which she says she's having the “best day of her life” because she stole a Pontiac Grand Am and walked away with more than $6,000 when she robbed a bank. She also holds up car keys, saying, “My new car is shiny. Of course I took the plates off already.”

Then she slowly unveils a sign that says, “Then I robbed a bank with a gun, a pillow case and a note,” and holds up a bundle of cash. At one point, she fans herself with the cash.

Sabata also claims that she is a “victim of the government” because the state took custody of her baby.
She says she plans to pay off student loans and “go on a shopping spree.”

In the video, Sabata is wearing the same clothes she was wearing when she was arrested. The outfit matches the clothes worn by the robber in surveillance footage. She also puffs on a pipe in the video and holds up a baggie of what she says is marijuana.

York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff said a copy of the YouTube video will be turned over as evidence in the case. http://www.omaha.com/article/20121203/NEWS/121209881/1685#bank-robbery-suspect-boasts-on-youtube-before-arrest

aboutime
12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Funny thing is. We can all get the very same kinds of Admissions of Guilt if we visit the White House Web Site called OBAMA. COM too!

red states rule
12-05-2012, 02:44 AM
So much for paying off her student loan. If she takes any classes in jail when asked what comes after a sentence she can reply an appeal