PDA

View Full Version : Sign of the times ---- Pa. man robbed of his chicken-salad sandwich

KarlMarx
12-04-2012, 09:38 PM
You can't make stuff like this up

SCRANTON, PA. — Two men robbed a Scranton man of his chicken-salad sandwich after learning he didn’t have any money on him.
Acting Scranton police Capt. Glen Thomas says the assailants approached a 30-year-old man at an intersection shortly before 1 a.m. Tuesday and demanded his money.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton (http://bitly.com/SvFraC) reports that when they found out he didn’t have any cash, one of the men punched him. Then they swiped his sandwich and took off on foot.
The victim wasn’t hurt.

Kathianne
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM

SCRANTON, PA. — Two men robbed a Scranton man of his chicken-salad sandwich after learning he didn’t have any money on him.
Acting Scranton police Capt. Glen Thomas says the assailants approached a 30-year-old man at an intersection shortly before 1 a.m. Tuesday and demanded his money.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton (http://bitly.com/SvFraC) reports that when they found out he didn’t have any cash, one of the men punched him. Then they swiped his sandwich and took off on foot.
The victim wasn’t hurt.

I wish they'd left him alone and took my sandwich today. I didn't much like it. May have made them sick. ;)

KarlMarx
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I wish they'd left him alone and took my sandwich today. I didn't much like it. May have made them sick. ;)
Yeah, but then you would have been charged with assault with a felonious baloney

Voted4Reagan
12-04-2012, 10:11 PM

The victim wasn’t hurt.

must be some awesome chicken salad in Scranton!!

Kathianne
12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Yeah, but then you would have been charged with assault with a felonious baloney

It was ham & swiss, but yesterday. ;)

Robert A Whit
12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
must be some awesome chicken salad in Scranton!!

Now I am hungry. :laugh:

gabosaurus
12-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Reminds me of the story where two people were arguing and one threw a handful of french fries at the other. The thrower was charged with "assault with a deadly weapon."
It was featured on The Smoking Gun, complete with the police report.

Voted4Reagan
12-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Reminds me of the story where two people were arguing and one threw a handful of french fries at the other. The thrower was charged with "assault with a deadly weapon."
It was featured on The Smoking Gun, complete with the police report.

if we paid $1 per handful(going to Charity)...... would you allow us to throw French Fries at You?

$2 Dollars for uncut Potato's?

good money maker...

PostmodernProphet
12-06-2012, 07:15 PM

wouldn't that be awesome.....makes me want to stand on a street corner holding a warm two day old chicken salad sandwich......

Thunderknuckles
12-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Biden country! He and Obama are stealing everyone's chicken salad sammiches. Am I starting to sound like Try and aboutime yet? :laugh2: