PDA

View Full Version : Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs for use!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2012, 11:07 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05/15706380-syria-loads-chemical-weapons-into-bombs-military-awaits-assads-order?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

By Jim Miklaszewski and M. Alex Johnson, NBC News
The Syrian military is prepared to use chemical weapons against its own people and is awaiting final orders from President Bashar Assad, U.S. officials told NBC News on Wednesday.

Andrea Mitchell, Robert Windrem, Courtney Kube and Catherine Chomiak of NBC News contributed to this report. Follow M. Alex Johnson on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/MAlexJohnson) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MAlexJohnson).

<!-- end15706452 -->
The military has loaded the precursor chemicals for sarin, a deadly nerve gas, into aerial bombs that could be dropped onto the Syrian people from dozens of fighter-bombers, the officials said.
As recently as Tuesday, officials had said there was as yet no evidence that the process of mixing the "precursor" chemicals had begun. But Wednesday, they said their worst fears had been confirmed: The nerve agents were locked and loaded inside the bombs.
Sarin is an extraordinarily lethal agent. Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's forces killed 5,000 Kurds with a single sarin attack on Halabja in 1988.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont worry FOLKS , just more of those imaginary wmds we were told do not exist. And even if they did exist nobody over there was crazy enough to ever use them.
Now we see the ignorance of those self-declared enlightened souls that were so sure of their prophecies about the kindness and gentle ways of the ME savages..-Tyr

aboutime
12-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Tyr. As you can see by the HUGE number of responses to this, your thread. It seems few are concerned enough to worry about whether Syrian president Murders more of his own people.

Like our Democrat, Liberal, Obama voters. Why worry about such things as long as it DOESN'T AFFECT THEM, or TAKE AWAY WHAT RICH PEOPLE OWE THEM?

jafar00
12-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Dont worry FOLKS , just more of those imaginary wmds we were told do not exist. And even if they did exist nobody over there was crazy enough to ever use them.
Now we see the ignorance of those self-declared enlightened souls that were so sure of their prophecies about the kindness and gentle ways of the ME savages..-Tyr

Where have you been? They acknowledged their existence about a year ago.

BTW, are you on a crusade against Alawites now too? Your list is growing from just Muslims and Shia isn't it?

Gaffer
12-06-2012, 05:31 PM
So is the dark lord gearing up for war? He said he would take military action if the weapons were even moved. Seems they have been more than moved. Isn't he going on a three or four week vacation real soon? I'm sure it will all wait until he gets back.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Where have you been? They acknowledged their existence about a year ago.

BTW, are you on a crusade against Alawites now too? Your list is growing from just Muslims and Shia isn't it?

I am against any and all of America's enemies, thier race , religion or nationality matters no a whit to me. F-them. I believe WHEN ATTACKED BY THEM we should kill 'em all just like we did in WW2!
MAKE THE VERMIN SUE FOR PEACE!! That was the attitude we had during WW2.
AND WE WERE DAMN RIGHT TO HAVE IT!--Tyr

aboutime
12-06-2012, 07:22 PM
So is the dark lord gearing up for war? He said he would take military action if the weapons were even moved. Seems they have been more than moved. Isn't he going on a three or four week vacation real soon? I'm sure it will all wait until he gets back.

Gaffer. I think we all kinda know...Obama, the Dark Lord of Muslim Brotherhood fame. Is nothing but a Loud DOG, with a Loud Bark. But a dog with NO TEETH, that runs and hides, or blames others when things go bad.

He has been on a Permanent Vacation since he stood before the nation, Swore to his Phony Oath, and walked away thinking "ALL OF DEM ARE CHUMPS!"

Kathianne
12-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Gaffer. I think we all kinda know...Obama, the Dark Lord of Muslim Brotherhood fame. Is nothing but a Loud DOG, with a Loud Bark. But a dog with NO TEETH, that runs and hides, or blames others when things go bad.

He has been on a Permanent Vacation since he stood before the nation, Swore to his Phony Oath, and walked away thinking "ALL OF DEM ARE CHUMPS!"

I wouldn't be too quick to make that assertion. Obama certainly has 'teeth,' no other country is close to US in military ability. Runs and hides? Not the right term. See drones. He's stealth and fog.

aboutime
12-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I wouldn't be too quick to make that assertion. Obama certainly has 'teeth,' no other country is close to US in military ability. Runs and hides? Not the right term. See drones. He's stealth and fog.

Kathianne. Whatever you insist. I, on the other hand. Have 30 years of Military experience. Live in an area considered the Highest Population of Military on the East Coast, and have two former Military Son's. One of which has a wife who works for the Marine Corps.

Obama HAS NO TEETH, despite his use of Drones. Which, by the way. He has nothing to do with. Much like he had Nothing to do with the Removal of OBL.

So. I can, and will make that assertion. Mister Obama is a Phony, and his military power is limited by his Dishonesty, and downright Hatred for this nation he is SWORN to Protect. But BETRAYS.

Kathianne
12-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Kathianne. Whatever you insist. I, on the other hand. Have 30 years of Military experience. Live in an area considered the Highest Population of Military on the East Coast, and have two former Military Son's. One of which has a wife who works for the Marine Corps.

Obama HAS NO TEETH, despite his use of Drones. Which, by the way. He has nothing to do with. Much like he had Nothing to do with the Removal of OBL.

So. I can, and will make that assertion. Mister Obama is a Phony, and his military power is limited by his Dishonesty, and downright Hatred for this nation he is SWORN to Protect. But BETRAYS.

Ok.

jafar00
12-06-2012, 09:21 PM
I am against any and all of America's enemies, thier race , religion or nationality matters no a whit to me. F-them. I believe WHEN ATTACKED BY THEM we should kill 'em all just like we did in WW2!
MAKE THE VERMIN SUE FOR PEACE!! That was the attitude we had during WW2.
AND WE WERE DAMN RIGHT TO HAVE IT!--Tyr

What made Syria your enemy? They were an ally at last check. They helped you with Gulf War 1 and helped you after 9/11. They even prevented a USS Cole style attack on the US fleet. Is this how you treat your friends?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 10:30 PM
What made Syria your enemy? They were an ally at last check. They helped you with Gulf War 1 and helped you after 9/11. They even prevented a USS Cole style attack on the US fleet. Is this how you treat your friends?

perhaps you missed my words-- "when they attack us" and certainly when or IF they allow wmds to go into terrorist hands to murder tens of thousands of American civilians.
MY FRIENDS USUALLY 1. FEAR MY WRATH , 2. ENJOY MY STEADFAST LOYALTY AND HELP AND 3. I LIKE IT THAT WAY.
MIGHT DOESNT ALWAYS MAKE RIGHT BUT ITS A DAMN LOT BETTER THAN HAVING TO GROVEL AT THE FEET OF LYING COWARDS THAT ARE NOT WORTH THE PRICE OF A BULLET TO BLOW THEIR WORTHLESS BRAINS OUT.

By the way , Im not for the ffing rebels, Im for the Syrian government not being overthrown to allow in a muslim theocracy(dictatorship). I know if obama wants it then its extremely bad for us.. I also know its about putting in muslim controlled government all across the ME. Which our traitor in chief favors. F-him..-Tyr

Larrymc
12-06-2012, 10:33 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05/15706380-syria-loads-chemical-weapons-into-bombs-military-awaits-assads-order?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

By Jim Miklaszewski and M. Alex Johnson, NBC News
The Syrian military is prepared to use chemical weapons against its own people and is awaiting final orders from President Bashar Assad, U.S. officials told NBC News on Wednesday.

Andrea Mitchell, Robert Windrem, Courtney Kube and Catherine Chomiak of NBC News contributed to this report. Follow M. Alex Johnson on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/MAlexJohnson) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MAlexJohnson).

<!-- end15706452 -->
The military has loaded the precursor chemicals for sarin, a deadly nerve gas, into aerial bombs that could be dropped onto the Syrian people from dozens of fighter-bombers, the officials said.
As recently as Tuesday, officials had said there was as yet no evidence that the process of mixing the "precursor" chemicals had begun. But Wednesday, they said their worst fears had been confirmed: The nerve agents were locked and loaded inside the bombs.
Sarin is an extraordinarily lethal agent. Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's forces killed 5,000 Kurds with a single sarin attack on Halabja in 1988.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we see the ignorance of those self-declared enlightened souls that were so sure of their prophecies about the kindness and gentle ways of the ME savages..-Tyrwell the liberals should be pleased, Obama set back and waited for the UN to tell him what to do, which is nothing, now like at the mess well have to deal with,

jimnyc
12-06-2012, 10:59 PM

Regardless, Syria has been listed as a state sponsor of terrorism since like the early 80's or so.

Gaffer
12-07-2012, 09:11 AM

Syria has never been an ally of the US. In the Gulf War they were allied with iraq. Can you say Baathis. All their weapons and equipment (including WMD materials) comes from russia, always has. When the war with iraq started and many years afterward the al qaeda fighters went into iraq to fight the US military through....syria. They sponsored terrorism and hezbo. They have repeatedly interfered with Lebanon and even invaded it. And they are an ally of iran. With friends like that who needs enemies.

Abbey Marie
12-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Syria has never been an ally of the US. In the Gulf War they were allied with iraq. Can you say Baathis. All their weapons and equipment (including WMD materials) comes from russia, always has. When the war with iraq started and many years afterward the al qaeda fighters went into iraq to fight the US military through....syria. They sponsored terrorism and hezbo. They have repeatedly interfered with Lebanon and even invaded it. And they are an ally of iran. With friends like that who needs enemies.

Did the WMD come from Russia by way of Iraq?

Dilloduck
12-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Tyr. As you can see by the HUGE number of responses to this, your thread. It seems few are concerned enough to worry about whether Syrian president Murders more of his own people.

Like our Democrat, Liberal, Obama voters. Why worry about such things as long as it DOESN'T AFFECT THEM, or TAKE AWAY WHAT RICH PEOPLE OWE THEM?

There is nothing that anyone here can do about it.

aboutime
12-07-2012, 02:56 PM
There is nothing that anyone here can do about it.

Dilloduck. That seems to be the very same ATTITUDE Mister Obama, and friends have taken with regard to Israel as well.

At least most of our former Presidents didn't intentionally turn their back on our Allies.

Dilloduck
12-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Dilloduck. That seems to be the very same ATTITUDE Mister Obama, and friends have taken with regard to Israel as well.

At least most of our former Presidents didn't intentionally turn their back on our Allies.

Israel is doing fine and still receiving US aid. What's the problem ?

aboutime
12-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Israel is doing fine and still receiving US aid. What's the problem ?

Sure thing. You sound just like Obama.

Gaffer
12-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Did the WMD come from Russia by way of Iraq?

At least some did. Russia does a booming business in WMD's throughout the world. I'm sure saddam increased the syrian stores considerably.