PDA

View Full Version : School Volunteer Threatened to ‘Smuggle in a Gun and Kill’ Gov. Nikki Haley

red states rule
12-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Once again another story about someone wanting to kill a Republican goes unreported and has generated zero outrage from the libs and liberal media
A woman was arrested Tuesday morning after school officials say she threatened the life of Gov. Nikki Haley.
Haley was in the Upstate for a scheduled visit at Liberty Elementary School on North Hillcrest Street in Liberty at 10 a.m.
Pickens County School District spokesman John Eby said a Liberty Elementary parent volunteer made a remark to a staff member about harming the governor, and out of an abundance of caution, the staff member told principal and the principal called police.
Liberty Middle School Principal Lowell Haynes said, “I felt like it was something that I needed to notify law enforcement and let them handle it from there. It’s not up to me to decide if there’s intent there. I felt like that’s their job let them investigate and decide just turn it over to them.”
The police incident report said that the volunteer, 46-year-old Jennifer Phillips, said to a counselor at the school, "I am going to smuggle a gun in and kill this governor."
http://www.wyff4.com/image/view/-/17662136/highRes/1/-/chqam6z/-/Jennifer-Phillips.jpg Phillips, was arrested at school before governor even got there, according to police. Phillips is charged with threatening a public official. Police sad that Phillips told them she didn't mean anything by the comment and didn't even own a gun. She was released from jail on bond.
Phillips, described as an off-and-on volunteer, was there to help with a PTO function, a Santa shop, where students can shop for Christmas presents for their parents.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/oconee-pickens-news/Police-Woman-arrested-after-threatening-Gov-Haley/-/9654906/17647990/-/15gcrk9z/-/index.html#ixzz2EK2UKrwg

taft2012
12-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Once again another story about someone wanting to kill a Republican goes unreported and has generated zero outrage from the libs and liberal media

Headline should be:

"Racist White Liberal Democrat Threatens Life of Minority Female Republican Governor"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Had she spoke of merely spitting on obama all hell would have broke loose , swat teams would have been helicoptered in and it would have been national news broadcast here/across the world , discussed on the talk shows
endlessly. This is the world today, one in which the libs/leftist dems get to punish/criticise thier opposition at will and set standards that so often bear no justice at all. A double standard that clearly favors them. To these type people that double standard is considered in itself just!! --Tyr

Larrymc
12-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Once again another story about someone wanting to kill a Republican goes unreported and has generated zero outrage from the libs and liberal mediaWe have all, have done this just blowing off steam, but unfortunately now society is such that, it can't be excused, now days there just as likely to be serious