PDA

View Full Version : Something More Important Then Solving The Fiscal Cliff

red states rule
12-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Folks, Harry Reid is about to solve a major issue that is more important then the fiscal cliff. I never knew this issue was unresolved and Harry is using all his skills and talents to get it solved. We are so lucky to have this man running the Senate
NOW SENATE MAJORITY LEADER Harry Reid WANTS TO BRING FOOD TO THE SENATE SCREENING OF STEVEN SPIELBERG’s MOVIE LINCOLN (do we have to pay for the food, too?) Instead working 100 % on the fiscal cliff crisis that is rapidly descending upon the nation, Senator Harry Reid has apparently turned himself into a event planner (weddings next?)
The Senate will screen the new Steven Spielberg movie (scroll back to yesterday’s postings.) I assume at a minimum you, the taxpayer, will be paying to keep the Capitol open longer for the big event screening and for all the extra security (how does THAT make you feel?)
Now there is more….apparently the Senate Majority Event Planner wants to order food for the party / screening (see below.) Are you paying for that too? http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/12/06/now-senate-majority-leaders-wants-to-bring-food-to-the-senate-screening-of-steven-spielbergs-movie-lincoln-do-we-have-to-pay-for-that-too/

aboutime
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Folks, Harry Reid is about to solve a major issue that is more important then the fiscal cliff. I never knew this issue was unresolved and Harry is using all his skills and talents to get it solved. We are so lucky to have this man running the Senate

YOU MEAN? This guy is gonna do that? This guy? 4111

red states rule
12-06-2012, 04:39 PM
YOU MEAN? This guy is gonna do that? This guy? 4111

Yep. Harry has his priorities AT and he is showing the American people what is important to him. Of course these guys (and gals) cannot go to a movie theater like the rest of us

aboutime
12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Yep. Harry has his priorities AT and he is showing the American people what is important to him. Of course these guys (and gals) cannot go to a movie theater like the rest of us

red states rule. THINK ABOUT THAT!

If You were Harry Reid, or Nancy Pelosi. WOULD YOU FEEL SAFE going to a movie theater....to see something like "BATMAN"?

red states rule
12-06-2012, 04:44 PM
red states rule. THINK ABOUT THAT!

If You were Harry Reid, or Nancy Pelosi. WOULD YOU FEEL SAFE going to a movie theater....to see something like "BATMAN"?

I believe they have Secret Service protection - don't they? After all do you think anyone would NOT love them in such blue areas like DC?