PDA

View Full Version : Will America wake up and save itself??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Our nation faces a crisis of epic failure. Failure to vote for the good of the nation at large. Failure to reject government freebies that others will have to pay for someday. Failure to practice civic duty and care for future generations. Failure to be honest decent people that believe in the founding of this nation and its Constitution. Failure to reject the mad ravings of a corrupt political party and its politicians that care only about increasing government power and spending/wasting our hard earned tax money. Failure to see a lying fraud and dishonorable bastard for that which he truly is!! Failure to hold a soldout ,dishonorable media accountable for its treason!

What price for such a compilation of terrible failures? Certainly loss of freedoms, loss of wealth and possibly loss of a nation and its rich culture! Such a volume of failures can not be ignored and will wreck havoc and misery if not deliberately addressed, rectified and faithfully seen to be the deliberately anti-american agenda of a traitorous president and his equally traitorous soldout party.

No fix will be possible if the truth of how and why this crisis was deliberately engineered is not made known to the citizenry. If nobody is held accountable and if nobody is jailed then we as a people have given over our rights for a mere song and a dance coming from a damn lying monster= obama.

One thing is sure, he enjoys the protection of a U.S. president (he has never truly been one)and that emboldens him to openly destroy our culture and our children's future ! As long as our Congress and Senate will not stand united against him he wins and we will fall as a nation!
I am firmly convinced that we will fall. We will fall because we have failed to think of our future, our kids's future and our basic decency!

Enjoy what is left and what few years you have people for you have given away that which millions have died to preserve! Millions that sold their lives dearly so that one day you could ignorantly and blinding toss it way for a feel good moment of guilt ridden insanity! Gave it away for a song and dance from a buffoon that truly deserves God's wrath.

May God place a pox upon his worthless GD FFING HEAD!! Let God judge him and curse all that he holds dear too.. --Tyr

aboutime
12-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Tyr. From this date forward. I have reminded myself, with my wife. That everything we do until we die. Will be done for, and directed toward the protection of our Two son's, our Daughter's-in-law, and Our Five Grandchildren who MUST always remember. Being an AMERICAN is worth fighting for. No matter what the costs.

Larrymc
12-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Our nation faces a crisis of epic failure. Failure to vote for the good of the nation at large. Failure to reject government freebies that others will have to pay for someday. Failure to practice civic duty and care for future generations. Failure to be honest decent people that believe in the founding of this nation and its Constitution. Failure to reject the mad ravings of a corrupt political party and its politicians that care only about increasing government power and spending/wasting our hard earned tax money. Failure to see a lying fraud and dishonorable bastard for that which he truly is!! Failure to hold a soldout ,dishonorable media accountable for its treason!

What price for such a compilation of terrible failures? Certainly loss of freedoms, loss of wealth and possibly loss of a nation and its rich culture! Such a volume of failures can not be ignored and will wreck havoc and misery if not deliberately addressed, rectified and faithfully seen to be the deliberately anti-american agenda of a traitorous president and his equally traitorous soldout party.

No fix will be possible if the truth of how and why this crisis was deliberately engineered is not made known to the citizenry. If nobody is held accountable and if nobody is jailed then we as a people have given over our rights for a mere song and a dance coming from a damn lying monster= obama.

One thing is sure, he enjoys the protection of a U.S. president (he has never truly been one)and that emboldens him to openly destroy our culture and our children's future ! As long as our Congress and Senate will not stand united against him he wins and we will fall as a nation!
I am firmly convinced that we will fall. We will fall because we have failed to think of our future, our kids's future and our basic decency!

Enjoy what is left and what few years you have people for you have given away that which millions have died to preserve! Millions that sold their lives dearly so that one day you could ignorantly and blinding toss it way for a feel good moment of guilt ridden insanity! Gave it away for a song and dance from a buffoon that truly deserves God's wrath.

May God place a pox upon his worthless GD FFING HEAD!! Let God judge him and curse all that he holds dear too.. --TyrTyr i came from another site, and said to them if he gets another term then i will be the first to admit the country as a whole is in worse shape then i imagined, well i made that post the day after the election, and just today on the evening news they reported that even now 51% polled said Obama is doing a great job, as a believer i know the bible tells us this will happen, but like you i had hoped my grand kids wouldn't have to deal with it, but it seems the Immoral and Deviants now have a Political Party and even the so called Christians of that party have been convinced that standing up for Christian values, when it comes to Government are the public arenas is inappropriate, and the majority of those who would oppose are to caught up in there lives and agendas to care, "Sad but True"

aboutime
12-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Tyr i came from another site, and said to them if he gets another term then i will be the first to admit the country as a whole is in worse shape then i imagined, well i made that post the day after the election, and just today on the evening news they reported that even now 51% polled said Obama is doing a great job, as a believer i know the bible tells us this will happen, but like you i had hoped my grand kids wouldn't have to deal with it, but it seems the Immoral and Deviants now have a Political Party and even the so called Christians of that party have been convinced that standing up for Christian values, when it comes to Government are the public arenas is inappropriate, and the majority of those who would oppose are to caught up in there lives and agendas to care, "Sad but True"

Larrymc. What you must remember, whenever you see the results of such a poll is. They rarely include the data that tells how many people were polled, nor the number of Democrats, or Black Americans who voted for Obama.

Like all of the other Liberal, Obama, Democrat FIXED numbers, adjusted to say what they NEED them to say. No number is ever totally Honest, or True...if presented as a CHEERLEADING poll for Obama.

Larrymc
12-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Larrymc. What you must remember, whenever you see the results of such a poll is. They rarely include the data that tells how many people were polled, nor the number of Democrats, or Black Americans who voted for Obama.

Like all of the other Liberal, Obama, Democrat FIXED numbers, adjusted to say what they NEED them to say. No number is ever totally Honest, or True...if presented as a CHEERLEADING poll for Obama.i sincerely hope you are correct i have two new Grand Sons.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Guys nothing short of a full blown revolution will save this nation. If our founders could drop in alive today they'd take one good long look and say arm yourselves men and fight for your freedoms! This tyranny is far too entrenched to do away with by ordinary means! The population of the country are now far too ignorant, too brainwashed and too stupid to even have enough sense get in out of the rain.
We must remember that the people just relected a disaster and give him cheers for his destruction of our wealth and power.
We will fall if we do not fight and likely will still fall if we do. Thats what the last fours years has really been about with this traitor and his corrupt regime. Fact. Before 2016 we will know the truth I just stated. This massive debt has been deliberately engineered to give cause, reason and false justification to make massive change. I was correct about my predictions concerning China , predictions I made in 1972. Predictions that were laughed at and ridiculed back then but now we see China poised to stand exactly placed as I predicted!-Tyr

jafar00
12-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Tyr.

Why no praise for Obama after the recent US Unemployment Rate dropped to a 4 year low?

Kathianne
12-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Tyr.

Why no praise for Obama after the recent US Unemployment Rate dropped to a 4 year low?

I'm not Tyr, but my take:

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/12/november-jobs-report-another-nasty-new-normal-month-for-u-s-workers/

<header class="entry-header"> November Jobs Report: Another nasty, ‘new normal’ month for US workers James Pethokoukis (http://www.aei-ideas.org/author/jpethokoukis/) | <time class="entry-date" datetime="2012-12-07T09:51:49-05:00" pubdate="">December 7, 2012, 9:51 am</time> (http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/12/november-jobs-report-another-nasty-new-normal-month-for-u-s-workers/)
<!-- .entry-meta --> </header><!-- .entry-header --> http://www.aei-ideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/romerbernsteinnov12-600x337.jpg (http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/12/november-jobs-report-another-nasty-new-normal-month-for-u-s-workers/romerbernsteinnov12/)
The more you drill down into the November jobs report (http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm), the worse it looks. On the surface, not so bad. Nonfarm employment increased by 146,000 jobs last month, beating expectations of around 93,000. What’s more, the jobless rate fell to 7.7%, the lowest since December 2008, versus expectations of 7.9%. And the broader U-6 rate — taking into account some discouraged workers and the underemployed — fell to 14.4% from 14.6%. Private sector jobs rose by 147,000.

But those numbers, unfortunately, are only part of the story. As Citigroup notes this morning, “Far more robust monthly averages than 150,000 jobs per month would be needed for a true restoration of normal labor markets.” Here’s why:

1. The two-tenths drop in the unemployment rate was because people gave up looking for work. The labor force participation rate fell to 63.6% from 63.8% in October. If it had just held steady since then, the unemployment rate would be back over 8%. Indeed, if the LFP rate was just where it was in November 2011, the unemployment rate would be 8.3%. Some 542,000 Americans left the labor force just last month.

2. If labor force participation was at its January 2009 level, the unemployment rate would be a whopping 10.7%. Now, some of the drop in the LFP is due to demographic reasons, primarily the aging of the US population. But even taking that into account would give you a much higher unemployment rate than 7.7%. If you go by the pre-recession CBO forecast of the 2012 LFP rate, the unemployment rate would be 10.4%.

3. In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 4 cents to $23.63. Over the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have risen by 1.7%. Unfortunately, inflation — as measured by the consumer price index — has risen by 2.2% over the past year, meaning average hourly earnings have fallen by 0.5% in real terms.

4. The number of long-term unemployed remains at a sky-high 40.1%, the same as in August.

aboutime
12-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Tyr.

jafar. You can praise the phony for us. If you are convinced the rates dropped. How much did you pay for that Bridge across the East River in New York City that was on sale for a DOLLAR?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Tyr.

Because its bullshit math, outright lies and media propaganda.-Tyr

http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/10/05/real-unemployment-rate/

<IFRAME id=ifr-top-728x90 height=1 border=0 src="/static/v/all/html/ad-ifr.html?id=top-728x90&ns=friendlyComm" frameBorder=0 width=1 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

The Real Unemployment Rate

By Elizabeth MacDonald (http://www.foxbusiness.com/archive/author/elizabeth-macdonald/index.html)
Emac's Bottom Line
Published October 05, 2012
FOXBusiness

The latest jobs report is out, showing the economy added 114,000 jobs, beating estimates of 113,000.
The unemployment rate fell to 7.8%, the Department of Labor reported, due to the addition of 873,000 people who self-identified as employed.
That rate was a sharp drop from the 8.1% a month earlier. Those jobs were mostly part-time in nature.
Also, the 7.8% jobless rate understates the problem of the underemployed.
What would the unemployment rate be if all the people who want a job suddenly re-entered the workforce? Answer: 11.63%. For the math, see below.

If the labor force participation rate had remained constant at the 67.5% level at the end of the recession (in June 2009), the unemployment rate would have been reported at around 11%. Count the underemployed, meaning part-timers wanting full time work, and the rate is 14.5%.
The economy must add 13.3 million jobs over the next three years -- 375,000 jobs each month -- to bring the unemployment rate down to 6%, notes economist Peter Morici. That means GDP growth must be running at a 4% to 5% pace, not the 1.3% rate it’s running at now, a pace that has been trending downhill since last year.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/10/05/real-unemployment-rate/#ixzz2EUgzMB5v

Larrymc
12-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Tyr.

Why no praise for Obama after the recent US Unemployment Rate dropped to a 4 year low?because it only takes a little common sense to know more hiring for the Holidays, and people running out of unemployment benefits, is not really lower unemployment

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Tyr i came from another site, and said to them if he gets another term then i will be the first to admit the country as a whole is in worse shape then i imagined, well i made that post the day after the election, and just today on the evening news they reported that even now 51% polled said Obama is doing a great job, as a believer i know the bible tells us this will happen, but like you i had hoped my grand kids wouldn't have to deal with it, but it seems the Immoral and Deviants now have a Political Party and even the so called Christians of that party have been convinced that standing up for Christian values, when it comes to Government are the public arenas is inappropriate, and the majority of those who would oppose are to caught up in there lives and agendas to care, "Sad but True"

We shall now get to see the Darklord bastard continue dismantling this once great nation and do so in the FALSE NAME OF "SAVING IT"!!
He will be celebrated as a hero for this destruction and thats added insult upon injury!
I find it no mystery that the two main factors in this intense hatred(he conceals) he has for our nation is Islam and Black Liberation Theology! And he gets a pass on both by his bots and other idiots that are to stupid, too blinded, too unconcerned to be bothered to deeply research this sorry bastards' life. Instead they jump on the merry 'ole fan bandwagon and cheer for they and their grandkid's future demise.-Tyr

aboutime
12-08-2012, 08:05 PM
We shall now get to see the Darklord bastard continue dismantling this once great nation and do so in the FALSE NAME OF "SAVING IT"!!
He will be celebrated as a hero for this destruction and thats added insult upon injury!
I find it no mystery that the two main factors in this intense hatred(he conceals) he has for our nation is Islam and Black Liberation Theology! And he gets a pass on both by his bots and other idiots that are to stupid, too blinded, too unconcerned to be bothered to deeply research this sorry bastards' life. Instead they jump on the merry 'ole fan bandwagon and cheer for they and their grandkid's future demise.-Tyr

Tyr. And Obama has denied ever paying any real attention to Rev. Wright who preached Black Liberation Theology for twenty years, while Obama pretended he wasn't listening, and not paying any attention?????

tailfins
12-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Tyr. From this date forward. I have reminded myself, with my wife. That everything we do until we die. Will be done for, and directed toward the protection of our Two son's, our Daughter's-in-law, and Our Five Grandchildren who MUST always remember. Being an AMERICAN is worth fighting for. No matter what the costs.

I teach my kids quite the opposite. Learn at least one additional if not several languages AND sharpen your skills to assimilate into another country, wherever opportunity may appear. America may be too far gone to be worth fighting for. I say take opportunity wherever it appears and don't let which country that opportunity appears limit you.

KarlMarx
12-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Tyr.

Because Jafar, of the way that number is measured..... the number is derived from the number of people collecting unemployment benefits. Once the unemployment benefit period has expired for a person, they are no longer counted.

The real unemployment rate is something like 14 percent or higher.

Also, I heard that most of the jobs created in the past quarter were government jobs... that can't be good.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I teach my kids quite the opposite. Learn at least one additional if not several languages AND sharpen your skills to assimilate into another country, wherever opportunity may appear. America may be too far gone to be worth fighting for. I say take opportunity wherever it appears and don't let which country that opportunity appears limit you.

Yet I fully intend to fight even should I be a lone fighter standing against a host numbering in the millions. A man stands on his principles come hell or high water. My Native American grandfather taught me that dishonor is far worse than any death any man has ever known. I firmly believe that. Those that celebrate victory too soon have been known to wake up to a sudden shocking defeat. All is not lost until after the last American patriot ceases to exist. -Tyr

red states rule
12-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Tyr.

The main reason for the drop was that over 300,000 people stopped looking for work and dropped out of the workforce. Of course if everyone looking for a job stopped looking, people like you would be ecstatic that Obama now has a 0% unemployment rate

SassyLady
12-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Tyr.

Because it's not lower due to people going back to work. It's lower because so many people are dropping off the unemployment rolls and are no longer counted as out of work. It's a false number.

red states rule
12-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Because it's not lower due to people going back to work. It's lower because so many people are dropping off the unemployment rolls and are no longer counted as out of work. It's a false number.

and why work when you get paid for 999 weeks NOT to work? (as well as all the other handouts those of us who are still working have to pay for)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2012, 10:58 AM

Exactly and the obama media helps keep the lie going and front and center by its deliberately deceiving and dishonorable aid. Treating most of the American public as braindead , stupid people , which by the way they have proven themselves to be! Thank the liberal public education system for that too.-Tyr

aboutime
12-09-2012, 02:14 PM

Thanks tailfins. You sound just like this guy....4119. Any American who would just give up, and allow someone to take everything away by teaching your children, or grandchildren to ASSIMILATE...sounds like a Coward. A Liberal Coward at that.

red states rule
12-10-2012, 02:43 AM
and this is what Obama supporters cheer over
Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
http://data.bls.gov/generated_files/graphics/latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2002_2012_all_period_M1 1_data.gif

aboutime
12-10-2012, 03:40 PM
red states rule. We have got to begin thinking, and acting like Liberals, Democrats, and Obama lovers if we want to understand what is taking place in America.

First. We must ALL Adapt, and Adopt the Liberal, Democrat, Obama admin. principles that ask the question:

"Why should Americans bother going to work to earn a paycheck, when it is much easier to stay home after applying for all of the FREE STUFF from the Obama admin, and Democrat controlled U.S. Senate?"

Who, in their lazy, dizzy mind would want to wake up early every day. Get in their NEW, UNPAID FOR CAR, and drive to a place where everybody else has just done the same thing. All hoping to get some MONEY and BENEFITS each week...for WORK? When the President of the United States wants all of us to ENJOY ALL OF THE FREE OBAMA BUCKS?

Money is nothing but Paper. And they can print as much Paper up as they need to KEEP US ALL, FAT, DUMB, and HAPPY Until...APRIL 15TH, when Millions of Americans will just follow the Obama principles and LIE about their earnings. Getting all of those OBAMA BUCKS back in REFUNDS from the BUSY "IRS"?

Robert A Whit
12-10-2012, 03:48 PM
To those defending our way of life

Many thanks to all of you.

To those supporters of Obama?

How dare you.

red states rule
12-11-2012, 03:01 AM
To those defending our way of life

Many thanks to all of you.

To those supporters of Obama?

How dare you.

Obama and his supporters (and re-election team also known as the liberal media) will blame Republicans no matter what happens. If there is no deal, it is their fault. If there is a deal and the economy tanks, it is their fault because they delayed the deal being made for so long; even Obama's plan could not reverse the sliding economy. So they really do not give a damn

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Obama and his supporters (and re-election team also known as the liberal media) will blame Republicans no matter what happens. If there is no deal, it is their fault. If there is a deal and the economy tanks, it is their fault because they delayed the deal being made for so long; even Obama's plan could not reverse the sliding economy. So they really do not give a damn

The entire fiscal cliff crap is a setup. Republicans are going to be tarred and feathered no matter what they do.. They had best just stand 100% in opposition to higher taxes. At least that way they do not lose their base.
I predict being political animals they will cave to obama and his greatest ally the traitorous lying press.
If they do then they have just dug their grave and likely all of ours as well. -Tyr

aboutime
12-12-2012, 08:24 PM
The entire fiscal cliff crap is a setup. Republicans are going to be tarred and feathered no matter what they do.. They had best just stand 100% in opposition to higher taxes. At least that way they do not lose their base.
I predict being political animals they will cave to obama and his greatest ally the traitorous lying press.
If they do then they have just dug their grave and likely all of ours as well. -Tyr

ONE, TWO, THREE....WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR? DON'T GIVE A DAMN. But....will enjoy the upcoming Episodes that begin on January 1st, followed by the SPECIAL on April 15th..."IF THE IRS HAS TIME TO PRINT UP THE NEW RULES".

America. The America we all ONCE KNEW. Becomes the New United Socialist States of America...starting January 20th. Right after Obama pretends to take his Oath...hand resting on the Koran, Quoran, or Muslim Brotherhood, DNC Talking Points Manual.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-16-2012, 01:08 PM
ONE, TWO, THREE....WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR? DON'T GIVE A DAMN. But....will enjoy the upcoming Episodes that begin on January 1st, followed by the SPECIAL on April 15th..."IF THE IRS HAS TIME TO PRINT UP THE NEW RULES".

America. The America we all ONCE KNEW. Becomes the New United Socialist States of America...starting January 20th. Right after Obama pretends to take his Oath...hand resting on the Koran, Quoran, or Muslim Brotherhood, DNC Talking Points Manual.

That's the plan and they are doing quite well at it. When one puts the wolf in charge of the hen house the program changes and never for the better. The lambs voted in the bastard and the bastard will slay them last , after he has devoured all the chickens with their approval.
Hitler worked the same way. History repeats itself. -Tyr