PDA

View Full Version : Hamas leader vows never to recognize Israel

jimnyc
12-08-2012, 12:01 PM
And this is why this problem will never get resolved peacefully. The only time that Hamas wants peace is when they are getting their asses kicked. They want nothing less than the destruction and disappearance of Israel.

"No recognition, no negotiations, no peace" - their own words.

Israel should keep going with the land as is, and do what they please. And if Hamas decides to act on this "no peace" stance of theirs, just obliterate them.

GAZA (Reuters) - Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal, making his first ever visit to the Gaza Strip, vowed on Saturday never to recognize Israel and said his Islamist group would never abandon its claim to all Israeli territory.

"Palestine is ours from the river to the sea and from the south to the north. There will be no concession on an inch of the land," he told a sea of supporters at an open-air rally, the highlight of his three-day stay in Gaza.

"We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel, no matter how long it will take."

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-leader-vows-never-recognize-israel-140726192.html

Gaffer
12-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Israel needs to clean out gaza and resettle the area. It would be a great resort area. The palis can move to egypt or jordan. No more blockade, no more tunnels, a shorter border to defend, all sorts of advantages to it. And they can kill a bunch of hamas fighters at the same time. Roll the tanks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Israel needs to clean out gaza and resettle the area. It would be a great resort area. The palis can move to egypt or jordan. No more blockade, no more tunnels, a shorter border to defend, all sorts of advantages to it. And they can kill a bunch of hamas fighters at the same time. Roll the tanks.

'Bout time we give Israel a little boost to kick some murdering terrorist ass. Will never happen with the lying scheming Darklord in control. We will be lucky if he doesn't find a way to have our military knock out Israel defenses to give advantage to its attackers, the GD lying bastard! Obvious by my words that I hate the lying bastard and have no fear of him. F-him!! -Tyr

jafar00
12-08-2012, 01:37 PM

Nice. A called for genocide. My opinion of you just took a dive.

Gaffer
12-08-2012, 01:44 PM

What part of moving the palis to jordan or egypt didn't you understand? As for killing hamas fighters, it's like stamping on roaches. I have no qualms with it. No genocide involved.

aboutime
12-08-2012, 01:53 PM

jafar. Calling for the BUG MAN to come and rid the area of pesky, stinky, insects is not GENOCIDE. Just ask Hamas what they call getting rid of Traitors like you.

Here in the U.S. We just go to the store. Buy a can of RAID, and the problem goes away.

We could help Israel by getting the Syrian Idiot to use his WMD collection from Saddam, and mistakenly deliver that Gas to GAZA. Then let him run wherever he wants.

We got OBL. What makes him think we can't find him too?

Larrymc
12-08-2012, 03:18 PM
And this is why this problem will never get resolved peacefully. The only time that Hamas wants peace is when they are getting their asses kicked. They want nothing less than the destruction and disappearance of Israel.

Israel should keep going with the land as is, and do what they please. And if Hamas decides to act on this "no peace" stance of theirs, just obliterate them.

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-leader-vows-never-recognize-israel-140726192.htmlwith that kind of attitude, Israel should just obliterate Hamas and take it all, with full backing of the US, (Like that could happen with the Poser we have in office)

jimnyc
12-08-2012, 04:13 PM

Not a bit of his post was about any type of genocide. Or is it that you're afraid that your beloved group, Hamas, might be wiped out?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2012, 09:41 PM

genocide is the slaughter of innocent civilians --all of a certain group/race/religion etc.
Since when is genocide the fighting of two armed group of fighters on a battlefield.
I believe you are intentionally attempting to misinterpret the meaning of the word.
While we may debate you , we also know that you are not dumb--not by a long shot-, so knock off the playing dumb bit... Gaffer spoke of man to man battle not genocide.. -Tyr

jafar00
12-08-2012, 09:59 PM
What part of moving the palis to jordan or egypt didn't you understand? As for killing hamas fighters, it's like stamping on roaches. I have no qualms with it. No genocide involved.

"Clean out Gaza and resettle the area". If that is not a call for genocide or at best more ethnic cleansing, I don't know what is.

jafar. Calling for the BUG MAN to come and rid the area of pesky, stinky, insects is not GENOCIDE. Just ask Hamas what they call getting rid of Traitors like you.

Here in the U.S. We just go to the store. Buy a can of RAID, and the problem goes away.

We could help Israel by getting the Syrian Idiot to use his WMD collection from Saddam, and mistakenly deliver that Gas to GAZA. Then let him run wherever he wants.

We got OBL. What makes him think we can't find him too?

You too. Gaza has a population of 1.6 million. Gassing the area would achieve your much loved genocide of the Palestinians.

genocide is the slaughter of innocent civilians --all of a certain group/race/religion etc.
Since when is genocide the fighting of two armed group of fighters on a battlefield.
I believe you are intentionally attempting to misinterpret the meaning of the word.
While we may debate you , we also know that you are not dumb--not by a long shot-, so knock off the playing dumb bit... Gaffer spoke of man to man battle not genocide.. -Tyr

"Cleaning Out" Gaza or getting Assad to gas them is genocidal talk. Calling the Palestinians insects to be exterminated is genocidal talk. Jews ethnically cleansing Palestine is kind of ironic since their whole reason for being there in the first place was their holocaust.

Gaffer
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
"Clean out Gaza and resettle the area". If that is not a call for genocide or at best more ethnic cleansing, I don't know what is.

You too. Gaza has a population of 1.6 million. Gassing the area would achieve your much loved genocide of the Palestinians.

"Cleaning Out" Gaza or getting Assad to gas them is genocidal talk. Calling the Palestinians insects to be exterminated is genocidal talk. Jews ethnically cleansing Palestine is kind of ironic since their whole reason for being there in the first place was their holocaust.

Taking people out of an area and relocating them is NOT genocide. Wiping out hamas is not genocide. On the other hand your boys in hamas would gladly commit genocide on Israel if given the chance. And you would support it.

jafar00
12-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Taking people out of an area and relocating them is NOT genocide.

Yes, that would be ethnic cleansing. They were already "relocated" in 1948 and you want to do it again?

Wiping out hamas is not genocide.

I quote....

That is genocidal talk.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Yes, that would be ethnic cleansing. They were already "relocated" in 1948 and you want to do it again?

I quote....

That is genocidal talk.

And supporting a terror group, who's sole existence is to kill and eliminate Israel, is what? Talk of tea and crumpets?

revelarts
12-11-2012, 01:54 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-leader-vows-never-recognize-israel-140726192.html

Irony of it is that they help create Hamas.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html
that kinda back fired -talk about your blow back.

.."Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.
Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric...

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Irony of it is that they help create Hamas.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html
that kinda back fired -talk about your blow back.

Yep, kind of similar to rebels morphing into Al Qaeda. But certainly doesn't mean either Hamas or AQ should ever be supported, regardless of how the were indirectly created.

jafar00
12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Yep, kind of similar to rebels morphing into Al Qaeda. But certainly doesn't mean either Hamas or AQ should ever be supported, regardless of how the were indirectly created.

I only said I support their struggle. Some of their methods I cannot support at all as they go against Islamic principles and laws pertaining to warfare, but their struggle against an oppressive regime such as the Zionists is worthy of support.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I only said I support their struggle. Some of their methods I cannot support at all as they go against Islamic principles and laws pertaining to warfare, but their struggle against an oppressive regime such as the Zionists is worthy of support.

Their "struggle" is no different than any other person in Palestine. They CHOSE to go forward with terrorism being their vehicle. Everything they do is related to 'death to the jews' and they don't even target police/military - they target everyone and anyone. I don't see anything at all worthy of support.

aboutime
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Their "struggle" is no different than any other person in Palestine. They CHOSE to go forward with terrorism being their vehicle. Everything they do is related to 'death to the jews' and they don't even target police/military - they target everyone and anyone. I don't see anything at all worthy of support.

jimnyc: In other words....per jafar. That is nothing but another way he uses words to play the rhetoric, and semantics game we've all come to recognize.

Narrowing his support down to the 'struggle' is just another way of avoiding, or figuring how to use new words to say Nothing that would make him fully responsible for admitting anything.

If someone cannot HONESTLY STATE THE ENTIRE TRUTH. They will figure a way to insert various methods of lying to protect themselves from being caught, or held responsible.

Dancing around must make jafar feel happy. Making him believe his Dancing will distract, and win approval of the few who always accept his lame excuses.

Gaffer
12-11-2012, 09:10 PM

I quote....

That is genocidal talk.

The pals relocated themselves when the arabs told them they were going to destroy Israel. Since the arabs failed the pals that left were not allowed to come back. Don't you find it interesting that none of the arab countries will allow the pals to settle within their borders. They have been tools of the arab countries since 1948.

Is it genocide to destroy a gang?

aboutime
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
The pals relocated themselves when the arabs told them they were going to destroy Israel. Since the arabs failed the pals that left were not allowed to come back. Don't you find it interesting that none of the arab countries will allow the pals to settle within their borders. They have been tools of the arab countries since 1948.

Is it genocide to destroy a gang?

Gaffer. What few people know. And even Fewer talk about is...How nearly every Arab nation, prior to 1948, when the U.N. authorized the State of Israel....was how those Arab nations wanted Nothing to do with those who called themselves Palestinians.

I'm sure our resident Muslim....jafar isn't willing to admit, or talk about that either.

jafar00
12-12-2012, 01:15 AM

When they have such hi tech launching and guidance methods such as pictured below, any talk about "targeting" should be enclosed in inverted commas.

http://www.idfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Hamas-rocket-launcher-armed.jpg

Gaffer
12-12-2012, 09:43 AM
When they have such hi tech launching and guidance methods such as pictured below, any talk about "targeting" should be enclosed in inverted commas.

http://www.idfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Hamas-rocket-launcher-armed.jpg

If they had more sophisticated weapons they would be able to better target schools, homes and business instead of just lobbing the rockets in the general direction. Hey, iran's getting the sophisticated rockets to them as fast as the egyptians can ship them through.

Interesting view. A cell phone tower on the far right and street lights in the background. Timers to ignite the rockets. Looks like a legitimate target for an Israeli air strike. When they bring in more rockets and start setting them up is the best time to strike, of course all those doing the setting up will be listed as innocent civilians.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 09:50 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Gaffer http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=598481#post598481)

Palestinians moving to Egypt or Jordan is genocide? Or are you claiming that killing terrorists is genocide?

Really, at least make an effort to think before you post.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
If they had more sophisticated weapons they would be able to better target schools, homes and business instead of just lobbing the rockets in the general direction. Hey, iran's getting the sophisticated rockets to them as fast as the egyptians can ship them through.

Interesting view. A cell phone tower on the far right and street lights in the background. Timers to ignite the rockets. Looks like a legitimate target for an Israeli air strike. When they bring in more rockets and start setting them up is the best time to strike, of course all those doing the setting up will be listed as innocent civilians.

Jafar understands how unfair it is that the honorable terrorist murdering Hamas heroes can not adequately and accurately target large schools in Israel and get higher body counts of dead children. His supporters here fully understand and feel helpless in the wake of the suffering and unimaginable pain he surely must be going through.--Amazing and magnificent compassion , aint it?? -:rolleyes:- Tyr

CSM
12-12-2012, 10:19 AM

The rockets pictured here are Qaassms or a variant such as the Al-Quds or Quds-4. they have a range of less than 5 km. That being said, other rocket types in use in attacking Israel include the Katyusha (BM-13) which is originally a Russian rocket with a range of of up to 8.7 km, the WS-1B (chinese) with a range of 180 km, the Grad (Russsian) with a range of 21 km and the Fajr-5 (Iran) with a range of 68-75 km. None of these are "guided" missiles. All that being said, you are just as dead if in the effective blast radius of any one of them. I should aslo mention that the rockets pictured here are arguably the most primitive of the bunch; the others are far more sophisticated as far as munition and launcher.

Larrymc
12-12-2012, 10:43 AM

I quote....

That is genocidal talk. if your neighbor refuses to live in peace, and even proclaims they will never deal with you peacefully, and you have the ability to wipe them out, rather then live in Constant threat who wouldn't do it, but sense it Israel, some people think they shouldn't, people cite innocent civilians, these people pass back and fourth to work, they could distance them selves from a Terrorist Regime, but the truth is they also want Israel annihilated

jimnyc
12-12-2012, 11:33 AM

So since their weapons are low grade, the fact that they primarily only hit civilian territory in Israel should be overlooked? The fact that they WANT "jew blood" should be overlooked? The fact that they want to eliminate ALL of Israel should be overlooked (didn't you just have a problem with genocidal talk?). Your never ending support for this terrorism is sickening.

gabosaurus
12-12-2012, 11:40 AM

How very Hitler-ish of you Gaffer. Perhaps you can find some chemical weapons to do the jobs for you. Or perhaps commission some re-commissioned ovens.
Never thought of any of you as potential mass murderers, but perhaps I am wrong.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 11:47 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F2CSviGtCB0/ULSPDICr9rI/AAAAAAABAXY/D2r0GiWj_xk/s1600/Hamas%2BRocket%2BBattery%2Binside%2Bresidential%2B building.png

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/images/hamas-rockets-2012-1-m.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I quote....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Gaffer http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=598481#post598481)

That is genocidal talk.

you're insane if you think killing Hamas fighters is genocide.

Robert A Whit
12-12-2012, 12:13 PM

What they could do is give the West Bank to Israel and get at least that much land with Gaza to make Gaza larger. If they are all in one general area, perhaps things would settle down. Still Hamas vows to wipe out Israel. Makes it very tough to settle anything.

Drummond
12-12-2012, 01:14 PM

I don't care HOW 'accurate' (or otherwise) their targeting is, Jafar. Presumably the subhuman terrorist scum launching their rockets will care only about two things ..

1. Which way is Israel ?

2. Does the rocket being launched have the range to get there ?

Indeed, their INaccuracy is itself a factor deserving of outright condemnation, surely ? With a lack of ability to arrange precision targeting, the terrorist scum in question will have no way of claiming their objectives to be purely military, therefore militarily tactical in nature. No ... everybody KNOWS that Hamas scum fire those rockets NOT CARING who they kill, what suffering they may inflict. Military people, civilians, helpless children ... it's all the same to them ..

... isn't it, Jafar ?

How's your support for their 'struggle' coming along, anyway ? Are you still at all enthusiastic about it ?

jafar00
12-12-2012, 01:27 PM

And like Israel doesn't target schools, hospitals, and other civilian infrastructure?

They are under siege and are bombed and shot at every day. It is only natural they lash out in the only way they can.

jimnyc
12-12-2012, 01:44 PM
And like Israel doesn't target schools, hospitals, and other civilian infrastructure?

They are under siege and are bombed and shot at every day. It is only natural they lash out in the only way they can.

Prior to the cease-fire, and prior to the last "war", Hamas spent weeks sending rockets into Israel and not one was sent in return, until they had enough and took out the leader, and it snowballed from there.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 02:09 PM

Do you have any actual, you know, 'evidence' that Israel targets schools, hospitals and other civilian infrastructure when there is no confirmed terrorist presence in said targets??? If so, please produce it... for once.

CSM
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM

Perhaps Israel's opposition should not emplace their launchers near schools, hospitals and civilian infrastructure? Just a thought. I daresay that those shooting rockets into Israel position their resources in and around civilians quite intentionally and for several reasons. Propaganda comes to mind. It makes good propaganda among the population they are supposedly fighting for ("See what the Zionists are doing??? They kill our women and children!") and there is certainly no hesitation in using the same propaganda in international media. I also would think that there may be just the smallest hope that the Israellis will hesitate to retaliate knowing civilians WILL be killed when they do.

I don't forsee any viable solution in the near future until one side or the other finally is either totally destroyed OR realizes the futility of continuing. "They are under siege and are bombed and shot at every day. It is only natural they lash out in the only way they can." is indeed applicable to the Israellis as well but there are some (the terrorists in particular) who simply refuse to acknowledge that idea.

aboutime
12-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Do you have any actual, you know, 'evidence' that Israel targets schools, hospitals and other civilian infrastructure when there is no confirmed terrorist presence in said targets??? If so, please produce it... for once.

Marcus. jafar HAS TO, and MUST always intentionally avoid including how Hamas is guilty of the very things he always accuses Israel of doing here.

That's how he operates. And to act any other way would be a threat to himself, and his family.

It's a useless exercise to attempt trying to communicate HONESTLY with jafar. Denial is his only safety blanket.

jafar00
12-12-2012, 07:44 PM

I suppose the terrorists were hiding in this power station transformer?
http://www.imemc.org/attachments/jun2010/powerstation_bombed.jpg

Or perhaps in this UN school?

http://www.sfbayview.com/wp-content/uploads/gaza-un-school-bombed-011709-by-wissam-nassar-maan-images.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ebx4Ag9REituzfr4PPnEP5zYo1_400.jpg
http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/4/eHFsN28zMTI=_o_gaza-families-mourn-dead-after-un-school-bombed---07-jan.jpg

Or these apartment buildings...
http://d3e11nsse60sj1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/israel14.jpg

Or this school near Cairo where 46 of the 130 children attending class were murdered (during the war with Israel)

http://images0.masress.com/en/dailynews/64519

Or this Lebanese Ambulance. The big RED CROSS helped aim the missile well didn't it?

http://meastpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/redcross.jpg?w=500

Don't feign ignorance or make claims about Israel's innocence.

aboutime
12-12-2012, 08:12 PM
jafar. Too bad for you. Sticking to the standard, terrorist kinds of talking points...using photo's just won't make us believe what you hope to make us believe. Probably because....WE KNOW DIFFERENT. No matter what you, or anyone who defends Palestinian's or Hamas says.

You can't make Lies become the truth. No matter how hard you try to convinced yourself otherwise.

Kathianne
12-12-2012, 08:35 PM

http://www.sfbayview.com/wp-content/uploads/gaza-un-school-bombed-011709-by-wissam-nassar-maan-images.jpg
http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/4/eHFsN28zMTI=_o_gaza-families-mourn-dead-after-un-school-bombed---07-jan.jpg

Or this school near Cairo where 46 of the 130 children attending class were murdered (during the war with Israel)

Or this Lebanese Ambulance. The big RED CROSS helped aim the missile well didn't it?

I followed the links from you links. Seriously, you are in a very bad place. Denial.

Drummond
12-12-2012, 08:46 PM

Maybe not IN, but NEAR ? You've stopped short, haven't you, of a clear, actual, denial that they WERE .... !!

We all know, Jafar, that when it comes to Hamas and their disgusting, cowardly tactics, they DO, they deliberately WILL, choose to site all legitimate targets near civilian schools, hospitals, residences, and the like. So try accepting this as a principled FACT: IF ISRAEL EVER DOES BOMB SUCH STRUCTURES, IF EVER CIVILIAN DEATHS RESULT, HAMAS IS COMPLICIT IN THOSE DEATHS !!

Do you feel like condemning Hamas yet, Jafar, instead of supporting them ?? Eh ?? Even a hint of disapproval of their stinking, murderous terrorism, which they're pleased to mete out to Israel whenever they can ? Because if you still SUPPORT Hamas, then you SUPPORT what you have tried to illustrate in your choice of photos !!

This, Jafar is where supporting Islamic terrorists gets you.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=599385#post599385) Do you have any actual, you know, 'evidence' that Israel targets schools, hospitals and other civilian infrastructure when there is no confirmed terrorist presence in said targets??? If so, please produce it... for once.

You produced pictures of targets. You did not prove there was no confirmed terrorist presence in or near aid targets. Hamas telling the UN 'There were no fighters near there' and a UN official repeating it, is NOT proof.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 10:27 PM
International Middle East Media Center? You have GOT to be fucking kidding me, Jahil...
http://www.imemc.org/about

IMEMC was founded by the Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People in 2003. (www.pcr.ps (http://www.pcr.ps))

Being a joint Palestinian-International effort, IMEMC combines Palestinian journalists' deep understanding of the context, history, and the socio-political environment with International journalists' skills in non-partisan reporting.
IMEMC provides fair and comprehensive coverage of events and developments in Israel-Palestine.non-partisan my left testicle.

The UN school? Here, educate yourself...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident

Initial reports varied. The Guardian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian) stated that, while the school itself was targeted, the majority of those killed were not in the school itself but had been in the playground and in the nearby street.[19] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-Guardian-19) The Associated Press (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press) also stated that the attack occurred "outside" or "near" the school, not on the school itself, and listed 12 or fewer casualties.[22] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-22) Other reports stated that over forty people within the actual school were killed in the attack.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-aljaz_fakhura_43dead-5)[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-reuters_fakhura_42dead-6) An estimated 55 people were injured.[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-Ging_pressconf-9) According to The Daily Mail (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Mail), the nearby hospital was quickly overwhelmed and several injured victims were left in the street.[23] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-Mail-23)

Hanan Abu Khajib said that Hamas militants fired just outside the school compound, likely from the secluded courtyard of a house across the street some 25 yards from the school, and that Israeli return fire minutes later landed outside the school along its southwest wall, killing two Hamas fighters.[14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-Weighing_Crimes_and_Ethics_in_the_Fog_of_Urban_War fare-14) Two unnamed residents, who spoke to an Associated Press (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press) reporter by phone on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal, said a group of militants had been firing mortar shells rounds from a street close to the school.[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-BBC_School-25)[26] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-jpost_unrawschool-26) Jonathan Miller wrote in a Channel 4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_4) story that "local residents in the street told me that militants had been firing rockets – as the IDF claimed – and having been targeted in retaliatory fire by the IDF, they ran down the street past the school."

Later, in an investigation by The Globe & Mail (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Globe_%26_Mail) which concluded that Israel did not attack the school, Mr. Ging stated that all three Israeli mortar shells landed outside the school and that he knew that "no one was killed in the school."[44] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident#cite_note-m.theglobeandmail.com-44) Another branch of the UN, its humanitarian affairs agency (OCHA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCHA)) also reported in its daily output of 6 January that the missile strikes had been outside the school.

As for your other pictures, the image info doesn't specify where or when or give any real identifying information, so they are suspect at best.

In other words, you're full of shit, Jahil.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-12-2012, 10:39 PM
How very Hitler-ish of you Gaffer. Perhaps you can find some chemical weapons to do the jobs for you. Or perhaps commission some re-commissioned ovens.
Never thought of any of you as potential mass murderers, but perhaps I am wrong.

He is not calling for mass murder you dolt. Reading comprehension not a strong suit with you thats for sure.
You bring up Hitler with your political philosophy! Simply amazing.. Especially after you defended Hitler, the poor mistreated germans and WW2 with your Dresden comments on another thread. Half fool and half troll is no way to go through life .. Think about it if you can muster up enough brain cells.-Tyr

aboutime
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
He is not calling for mass murder you dolt. Reading comprehension not a strong suit with you thats for sure.
You bring up Hitler with your political philosophy! Simply amazing.. Especially after you defended Hitler, the poor mistreated germans and WW2 with your Dresden comments on another thread. Half fool and half troll is no way to go through life .. Think about it if you can muster up enough brain cells.-Tyr

Tyr. Pay no attention to Gabby. Her parents never had any kids that lived anyway.

jimnyc
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Weird. Jafar, all you posted was pictures, and Hamas is FAMOUS for fake propaganda crap. Can you PROVE that Hamas was not in those areas hiding, or hiding weapons around there, or firing from those areas? Hell, you said yourself in the past, right here on this board, that Hamas had little choice but to be near civilians as where else are they going to go (or VERY similar to that). So you admit that they are near civilians with their terrorist activity, and yet want to complain that when they are targeted that civilians are sometimes killed? It blows my mind that you can support a terrorist organization and then absolve them of any liability when THEIR activity ultimately results in the death of civilians.

You have NEVER once proven that Israel has set out to go after civilians, and yet have admitted that Hamas shoots rockets basically anywhere due to the lack of technology.

aboutime
12-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Weird. Jafar, all you posted was pictures, and Hamas is FAMOUS for fake propaganda crap. Can you PROVE that Hamas was not in those areas hiding, or hiding weapons around there, or firing from those areas? Hell, you said yourself in the past, right here on this board, that Hamas had little choice but to be near civilians as where else are they going to go (or VERY similar to that). So you admit that they are near civilians with their terrorist activity, and yet want to complain that when they are targeted that civilians are sometimes killed? It blows my mind that you can support a terrorist organization and then absolve them of any liability when THEIR activity ultimately results in the death of civilians.

You have NEVER once proven that Israel has set out to go after civilians, and yet have admitted that Hamas shoots rockets basically anywhere due to the lack of technology.

jimnyc. After seeing what is taking place today. The day after the CT school massacre. I wonder how long it will take the Hamas kind of Hate mongers to get photo's of the CT crime scene to use as their new Propaganda tools?

Put nothing past those who NEED HATRED to survive.