PDA

View Full Version : If I Were The Devil.

Binky
12-09-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig&feature=player_embedded

aboutime
12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Binky. Thanks for posting that. Paul Harvey was way ahead of his time.

Today. Just as his "IF I WERE THE DEVIL" said. The reactions to what he said would be Laughed at, scorned, and
the Ignorance would just keep on...GOING ON.

Just look at our whole nation. Only this time. The Devil has lots of Helpers in his administration, and pretending to represent
THE PEOPLE...in Congress.

Binky
12-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Binky. Thanks for posting that. Paul Harvey was way ahead of his time.

Today. Just as his "IF I WERE THE DEVIL" said. The reactions to what he said would be Laughed at, scorned, and
the Ignorance would just keep on...GOING ON.

Just look at our whole nation. Only this time. The Devil has lots of Helpers in his administration, and pretending to represent
THE PEOPLE...in Congress.

Well, it isn't just the administration that is at fault. At some point, people have to stand up and take responsibility for their own actions. When you have people of influence, politicians, actors, preachers, priests, football players etc., acting as tho' they were animals and get away with the behaviors they do, then we have everyone else thinking it's alright to do whatever they wish to do without any reprecussions, and not having to pay for what they do one way or the other. America has become the devils playground. And if people didn't act the way they do, our country wouldn't be in the chaotic mess it is.