PDA

View Full Version : Faith drives her.

Binky
12-09-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzKz3RuZXU0

Noir
12-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Looks more like a case of synesthesia dabbling in autism to me, would certainly be a more probable explaination than a god, but either way, remarkable paintings 0,0

tailfins
12-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Looks more like a case of synesthesia dabbling in autism to me, would certainly be a more probable explaination than a god, but either way, remarkable paintings 0,0

Where did you get such contempt for believers? Like I even tell people I agree with: Be FOR something instead of negatively fixated on what you're against. It's a form of negative thinking and makes you a negative person.

aboutime
12-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Okay Noir. You described yourself well enough. Thanks a lot.

Noir
12-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Where did you get such contempt for believers? Like I even tell people I agree with: Be FOR something instead of negatively fixated on what you're against. It's a form of negative thinking and makes you a negative person.

Her belief is irrelevant, learning to play a piano to the level of composing in several months (for anyone, never mind a pre-teen) is a sign of a synesthesic mind, made all the more noticeable by her talking about 'colours that we don't even know'.
Again, nothing to do with religion.