PDA

View Full Version : Why Jafar would make a great boss/co-worker/friend

tailfins
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I am of course basing this on his posts or silence:
1) He is a good businessman and looks to be financially successful.
2) He has a focus on hospitality, apparently willing to offer his home in the effort to promote friendship.
3) He doesn't insult or lash out in spite of having every reason to do so.
4) He honors the religious practices of his employees, even if radically different than his own.
5) He is tolerant over others beliefs. I don't recall him ever insulting me in spite of having been a Romney supporter, fundamentalist Christian, pro-Zionist and supporter of Netanyahu.

An that's just what comes to mind at the moment. He seems to me like a pretty good guy.

jimnyc
12-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Just give him an e-blowjob already and get it over with. LOL Seriously, the man love for someone who you perceive to be the "whipping boy" is hilarious. Maybe adoption is in the cards?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
2) He has a focus on hospitality, apparently willing to offer his home in the effort to promote friendship.
4) He honors the religious practices of his employees, even if radically different than his own.
5) He is tolerant over others beliefs. I don't recall him ever insulting me in spite of having been a Romney supporter, fundamentalist Christian, pro-Zionist and supporter of Netanyahu.

An that's just what comes to mind at the moment. He seems to me like a pretty good guy.

What!!??? No tingle running up both your legs? You had better talk to Chris Matthews on this idol worship and manlove crap there Hoss.
My opinion of Jafar is he other than his religion is a decent man. I believe his religion and his sincere faith in it is his major malfunction.
Because Ive seen no strong support from you on Christianity and have seen youre support for Islam why shouldnt he be nice to you? You side with him and his religion!
Is he really a good guy? May look more like its true if he wouldnt flip out and do bad things in the name of Islam when instructed to do so by an IMAM.. However we have no way of knowing that. We do know that he rejects historic facts in order to defend his religion. And he will ignore hard to explain proofs when presented to him.

Had you went on to numbers six thru ten I'd be suggesting you two get a room right now! Yes, it was that bad and imaginative gibberish IMHO.-Tyr-:laugh:

aboutime
12-09-2012, 06:07 PM

tailfins. So, when will you and jafar announce the lucky day? When the two of you tie the Knot? You should both arrange to meet in San Francisco, and have your LOVE FEST on the streets. Authorized by the Mayor, who might even allow the two of you to SMOKE POT, and REAR-END each other in Public.
You may not remember him insulting you because. Why would jafar insult the ONLY FRIEND he has here?

jimnyc
12-09-2012, 06:12 PM
My post above isn't worthy of a public response, only a private one. I am now clear in the error of my filthy ways. I will be ignorant no more. As I have vowed in private, I will vow in public, that I will walk forth trying to be a better man. Can I claim temporary insanity? And if so, does it matter what state I'm in? Like, do we go by NY where I'm at, where Tailfins is at, or by where the server resides? My guilt, according to a court of law, all hinges on States individual laws, as it should. But it matters not, as I believe all of them allow for the temporary insanity plea. So all that matters is whether or not my state of mind fits the criteria needed to be insane. I think I can make an argument for FT insanity, so temporary should be a walk in the park! :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2012, 06:18 PM
My post above isn't worthy of a public response, only a private one. I am now clear in the error of my filthy ways. I will be ignorant no more. As I have vowed in private, I will vow in public, that I will walk forth trying to be a better man. Can I claim temporary insanity? And if so, does it matter what state I'm in? Like, do we go by NY where I'm at, where Tailfins is at, or by where the server resides? My guilt, according to a court of law, all hinges on States individual laws, as it should. But it matters not, as I believe all of them allow for the temporary insanity plea. So all that matters is whether or not my state of mind fits the criteria needed to be insane. I think I can make an argument for FT insanity, so temporary should be a walk in the park! :coffee:

Good grief, now with this post I see insanity attempting the rear its ugly head. ;)
I was fine with the truth and the humor in the other post...--:beer:-Tyr

aboutime
12-09-2012, 06:19 PM

jimnyc. Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter what other people think unless...as I always have liked to say..."They will offer to pay all of my bills, and never ask to be repaid".

Besides. Being called NUTS, INSANE, or OUT OF YOUR MIND is a good thing. If people think you are any of those things. You can enjoy life much more, because they will avoid you like a Plague, and never bother to hang around...fearing it might be CONTAGIOUS.

jimnyc
12-09-2012, 06:46 PM
No one called me nuts, that we me referring to myself. It's my only excuse for my behavior problems. I have e-tourettes system and blab out dumb things, involuntarily even. :)

jafar00
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated. And to say such things about a stranger in public no less shows that you have strong moral character and courage in the light of the abusive responses this post received from some others.

To those who replied with abuse, Is that the way you were taught to react when someone says something positive about someone they have never met?

jimnyc
12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated. And to say such things about a stranger in public no less shows that you have strong moral character and courage in the light of the abusive responses this post received from some others.

To those who replied with abuse, Is that the way you were taught to react when someone says something positive about someone they have never met?

I was never taught anything specifically about that particular subject, so I had to wing it.

aboutime
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
No one called me nuts, that we me referring to myself. It's my only excuse for my behavior problems. I have e-tourettes system and blab out dumb things, involuntarily even. :)

Doesn't really matter jimnyc. Just be you. It works every time.

tailfins
12-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Why would jafar insult the ONLY FRIEND he has here?

If my presence means someone has a friend when they otherwise wouldn't have one, that alone is reason enough to be here.

jimnyc
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
If my presence means someone has a friend when they otherwise wouldn't have one, that alone is reason enough to be here.

That's why I keep coming back here, so that Gabby knows she has a friend. And 'ol Psychoblues. Gone, but not forgotten!

aboutime
12-09-2012, 08:02 PM

It will be a huge surprise to jimnyc to learn DebatePolicy has graduated into a FACEBOOK...Friendship Gathering place.

And, even if you consider jafar a friend. Doesn't seem to take much to impress you. Giving in to threats to your own nation, and becoming a FRIEND to avoid any appearances of Not Being Appeasing.
Might as well ask Prison Inmates to become your friends while you're at it. They would never take advantage of you. Which is why they are behind bars, and you aren't.

tailfins
12-09-2012, 09:18 PM
It will be a huge surprise to jimnyc to learn DebatePolicy has graduated into a FACEBOOK...Friendship Gathering place.

And, even if you consider jafar a friend. Doesn't seem to take much to impress you. Giving in to threats to your own nation, and becoming a FRIEND to avoid any appearances of Not Being Appeasing.
Might as well ask Prison Inmates to become your friends while you're at it. They would never take advantage of you. Which is why they are behind bars, and you aren't.

It would appear you have never worked in the headquarters of a large multinational corporation. It requires interacting with people from seemingly every nationality and religion on the planet. That includes to no small extent Islam. You will need their help to be successful. Any hint of intolerance towards any protected group is dealt with severely.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2012, 11:10 PM
It would appear you have never worked in the headquarters of a large multinational corporation. It requires interacting with people from seemingly every nationality and religion on the planet. That includes to no small extent Islam. You will need their help to be successful. Any hint of intolerance towards any protected group is dealt with severely.

So, are you complaining or bragging about being whipped into abandoning principles , independent thoughts and the ability to judge for yourself? About being conditioned to kiss ass to advance for pay. Im not rich because I've spent a lifetime refusing to do that which you appear to take such pride in . Guess what--money can not buy me, can not cause me to sell my soul, my independence and nothing, I repeat nothing can cause me to abandone my honor. Least of all the punyass rewards you got for becoming so compliant and vacant of judgement based on honorable principles.
People sell out all the time for all kinds of reasons but know this some few never sell out and never give up. Those few have pure contempt for the asshats that do. Not because of the pittingly money they get for selling out (no jealousy)but rather because of the great harm and misery their dishonor brings upon others, innocent others. Reality is their actions help to enslave, rape and defeat others and for what? Some small reward , some vanity and some sense of self-importance. You may or may not be one of those people that sold out but its damn sure that you are not and never will be one of those that would never trade honor for money or even to save their own life! That takes a special kind of honor and some would declare a "special kind of crazy".
Trust me, I know and know this well.. -Tyr

jafar00
12-10-2012, 12:05 AM

Tailfins just has a opposing view to yours. This place would be pretty boring if it was all extreme right wingers patting each other on the back wouldn't it?

gabosaurus
12-10-2012, 01:04 PM
It takes strength and character to be tolerant of those you disagree with.
Those facing a test of integrity have a choice. They can remain on a straight and narrow path, or they can wallow in the mud of hate with the other idiot dickheads.

jimnyc
12-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Those facing a test of integrity have a choice. They can remain on a straight and narrow path, or they can wallow in the mud of hate with the other idiot dickheads.

For years you have shown yourself to be hateful and intolerant. Any advice or opinions on such coming from you seem a tad shallow.

jimnyc
12-10-2012, 01:29 PM

And what does this paragon of tolerance and integrity write a few moments later:

Typical male viewpoint. You come to expect this from those with two heads and only enough blood to run one of them. So you know which head makes all the important decisions.
More women should exercise their freedom of choice and kick the dickheads out of bed.

This is why I laughed when I first read your words in this thread. You show more hatred and less tolerance than any member I have posted with in 9 years.

cadet
12-10-2012, 02:13 PM

a few things i can totally agree with you are numbers 3 and 4. He has total reason to go off on Tyr and abouttime. Every time he posts something he seems to be attacked for it.
Good job Jafar! Way to be the bigger man all the time! It really shows character when you don't lash out at them!

aboutime
12-10-2012, 02:47 PM
a few things i can totally agree with you are numbers 3 and 4. He has total reason to go off on Tyr and abouttime. Every time he posts something he seems to be attacked for it.
Good job Jafar! Way to be the bigger man all the time! It really shows character when you don't lash out at them!

Thanks go out to you as well cadet. Someday. Just, someday.

jafar00
12-10-2012, 05:36 PM

Deep breaths.... count to ten......one... two..... :poke:....sigh.. threeeee......

jimnyc
12-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Deep breaths.... count to ten......one... two..... :poke:....sigh.. threeeee......

But the very people you publicly support go "Three..... Two..... One......" before they blow up innocent people. I don't think I could have a boss/co-worker/FRIEND that openly supports terrorism. Call me nuts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Now that Jafar has admitted he supports Hamas and its methods , what say ye tailfins and logroller?
Do you still think Jafar a fine man? Dont be shy now and run away. Either stand by your previous support or condemn him for his support of terrorists and murderers . Murderers of innocent women and children!
Hide or splain', but doing nothing isnt a real option now that he admits it. -Tyr

aboutime
12-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Now that Jafar has admitted he supports Hamas and its methods , what say ye tailfins and logroller?
Do you still think Jafar a fine man? Dont be shy now and run away. Either stand by your previous support or condemn him for his support of terrorists and murderers . Murderers of innocent women and children!
Hide or splain', but doing nothing isnt a real option now that he admits it. -Tyr

Tyr. Now that the question has been answered. That was all I needed from the get-go.

Now we. Or should I say "I", will hear from all of the members who are defending POOR Jafar from the likes of people like me who noticed his hypocrisy, and stated it very plainly. And now. I am the one to be belittled, and scolded for bringing attention to the jafar techniques that seemed to be working so well...Just listen to the Defenders openly side with him, and his double-talk. Pretending all of the members who support him are his friends. When...those who paid attention are fully aware. That tactic of turning people against one-another works very well.
If anyone needs any examples as to what jafar is, and has done here. Remember how Obama has managed to successfully DIVIDE an entire nation through Class Envy, Class Warfare, and Racism.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Tyr. Now that the question has been answered. That was all I needed from the get-go.

Now we. Or should I say "I", will hear from all of the members who are defending POOR Jafar from the likes of people like me who noticed his hypocrisy, and stated it very plainly. And now. I am the one to be belittled, and scolded for bringing attention to the jafar techniques that seemed to be working so well...Just listen to the Defenders openly side with him, and his double-talk. Pretending all of the members who support him are his friends. When...those who paid attention are fully aware. That tactic of turning people against one-another works very well.
If anyone needs any examples as to what jafar is, and has done here. Remember how Obama has managed to successfully DIVIDE an entire nation through Class Envy, Class Warfare, and Racism.

I say, the truth will always out. Then let the chips fall where they may. Some say, knowing such truth serves no useful purpose. I say knowing the truth is always the first step in making an accurate judgement of anything or anyone. Those that prefer it to be hidden always have a reason for wishing it to be so!!! And that reason is never good!!-Tyr

aboutime
12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I say, the truth will always out. Then let the chips fall where they may. Some say, knowing such truth serves no useful purpose. I say knowing the truth is always the first step in making an accurate judgement of anything or anyone. Those that prefer it to be hidden always have a reason for wishing it to be so!!! And that reason is never good!!-Tyr

Tyr. At least we know. NOT ONE PERSON has ever been able to PROVE...the TRUTH ever loses. If they try. They need to lie about it by calling it something other than THE TRUTH.

tailfins
12-10-2012, 09:24 PM
But the very people you publicly support go "Three..... Two..... One......" before they blow up innocent people. I don't think I could have a boss/co-worker/FRIEND that openly supports terrorism. Call me nuts.

Invitation accepted: HiYa, nuts! I don't think Jafar supports all those things. He just thinks the facts are different. If it makes you feel any better, I would turn someone in to the authorities if I saw them give money illegally to an organization declared terrorist by the US government.

tailfins
12-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Tyr. At least we know. NOT ONE PERSON has ever been able to PROVE...the TRUTH ever loses. If they try. They need to lie about it by calling it something other than THE TRUTH.

I have Tyr on ignore. I will be happy to discuss some of these things with YOU to a point. At least you can take a joke.

jimnyc
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Invitation accepted: HiYa, nuts! I don't think Jafar supports all those things. He just thinks the facts are different. If it makes you feel any better, I would turn someone in to the authorities if I saw them give money illegally to an organization declared terrorist by the US government.

I make no accusation as to monetary support, only that he lends moral support. There is no disputing that Hamas is a terror group, nothing can change that, their own charter confirms it. Their existence and goal is to destroy an entire country, which is Israel. No matter how it's sliced, they are always a terrorist organization, this is not disputed by anyone, other than some sympathizers maybe. Every country in the civilized world has them on the list of terror groups. The reasons and facts should make no difference, as at the end of the day, a terrorist is a terrorist, and we shouldn't be supporting any of them based on anything for any reason.

tailfins
12-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I make no accusation as to monetary support, only that he lends moral support. There is no disputing that Hamas is a terror group, nothing can change that, their own charter confirms it. Their existence and goal is to destroy an entire country, which is Israel. No matter how it's sliced, they are always a terrorist organization, this is not disputed by anyone, other than some sympathizers maybe. Every country in the civilized world has them on the list of terror groups. The reasons and facts should make no difference, as at the end of the day, a terrorist is a terrorist, and we shouldn't be supporting any of them based on anything for any reason.

All I'm saying is chasing after the details of malignant organizations is like a dog chasing its tail. Israel will take care of Hamas. My only hesitation to help is based in how American Jews voted to support Hamas.

aboutime
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
All I'm saying is chasing after the details of malignant organizations is like a dog chasing its tail. Israel will take care of Hamas. My only hesitation to help is based in how American Jews voted to support Hamas.

TAILFINS. Once again. Forget the chasing of the tail. Just follow the Money. Remember. Those same American Jews who voted to support Hamas....also voted for Obama. Is that a COINCIDENCE?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I have Tyr on ignore. I will be happy to discuss some of these things with YOU to a point. At least you can take a joke.

Really, yet you speak about me now. Dont start the weasel joke crap. You tried to blast me and I blasted you back better. Now, I call you out on your going orgasmic about a terrorist supporter -Jafar and you still attempt to defend him. Still got that tingle going for him eh?;)
At least his excuse is his religion, whats yours genius?? Man gets enough courage to admit it and you still defend him.. I'd say I was fairly on the mark about you and why you attacked me in that thread. You are a delusional muslim appeasor. -Tyr

jimnyc
12-10-2012, 10:01 PM

Anyone supporting any known terrorist organization deserves derision. There really is no way of putting a positive spin on a terrorist organization.

aboutime
12-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Really, yet you speak about me now. Dont start the weasel joke crap. You tried to blast me and I blasted you back better. Now, I call you out on your going orgasmic about a terrorist supporter -Jafar and you still attempt to defend him. Still got that tingle going for him eh?;)
At least his excuse is his religion, whats yours genius?? Man gets enough courage to admit it and you still defend him.. I'd say I was fairly on the mark about you and why you attacked me in that thread. You are a delusional muslim appeasor. -Tyr

Tyr. I'm still not convinced jafar had any COURAGE in admitting what he did...Regretfully.

Never forget what Ronald Reagan always said about the Russians. "Keep your friends close. And your enemies closer!"

That's how I deal with those I suspect of Betrayal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 10:14 PM

No, what you want is what most appeasors want and that is for Islam to get a pass like it does on so many other things. You play a double set of drums dude and more of it is showing now with your mancrush on jafar and your still defending him after he admits to supporting terrorists! Admits to support those that murder innocent women and children. Try to rationalise it anyway you want to but it is still a sick and twisted shat for brains stand you take.-Tyr

tailfins
12-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Tyr. I'm still not convinced jafar had any COURAGE in admitting what he did...Regretfully.

Never forget what Ronald Reagan always said about the Russians. "Keep your friends close. And your enemies closer!"

That's how I deal with those I suspect of Betrayal.

You're a stinker: Trying to stir the pot by quoting Tyr. A few jokes back and forth with Jim and Abbey would likely change my mood towards them. Tyr is a different story: He expects others to have a skin as thick as a football, while his own skin is as thin as toilet paper. In other words: He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 10:25 PM
You're a stinker: Trying to stir the pot by quoting Tyr. A few jokes back and forth with Jim and Abbey would likely change my mood towards them. Tyr is a different story: He expects others to have a skin as thick as a football, while his own skin is as thin as toilet paper. In other words: He can dish it out but he can't take it.

He quotes me just like he , I or you quote anybody we choose to. I can take it but no reason to take such trash as you tossed that day. Incest isnt a chain yanking topic and your comment was not intended as a joke ..
HA, I TOOK IT FROM OVER A DOZEN DEDICATED OPPONENTS AT MY OLD FORUM FOR OVER 5 LONG YEARS AND LEFT OF MY OWN FREE WILL AFTER OVER 5 YEARS OF IT, NOT BANNED BUT VOLUNTARILY..
You couldnt take it when it was thrown back at you. I have a rule, hit me , I hit back harder. Kept me alive thru some bad incidents too.--Tyr

SassyLady
12-10-2012, 11:59 PM

I guess you could apply these same principles to me, right, Tailfins?

tailfins
12-11-2012, 09:33 AM
I guess you could apply these same principles to me, right, Tailfins?

I don't know. My attention hasn't been drawn to you. You might very well be all those things.

Marcus Aurelius
12-11-2012, 10:14 AM

your 'friend' openly admits to supporting terrorists. You need to widen your circle.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2012, 10:20 AM
your 'friend' openly admits to supporting terrorists. You need to widen your circle.

I suggest that he be more accepting of the documented truth when its offered.. Both Jim and I have cited many , many links complete with verfiable facts that he refuses to accept, in fact an entire long onging thread chocked full of those facts. . Now he starts a thread declaring it all just derision from the peanut gallery! Im starting to think he is certifiably delusional himself. And he does that after Jafar admits to supporting a terrorist group-Hamas. TALK ABOUT DENIAL.... -Tyr

jafar00
12-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Anyone supporting any known terrorist organization deserves derision. There really is no way of putting a positive spin on a terrorist organization.

So why are you supporting Israel? :p

Why does your country support Mujahiden E Khalq? :p

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
So why are you supporting Israel? :p

Why does your country support Mujahiden E Khalq? :p

Other than a few Muslims, no civilized country sees Israel as a terrorist organization. I can cite TONS of countries recognizing Hamas as a terror group, you cannot do the same about Israel. And what Washington does or doesn't do isn't what "I" support. For example, I already knew Palestine supported Hamas, but hearing you yourself admit to supporting a terrorist organization is different. You have no control over the Palestinian government just as I have no control over what our government does without our approval. But I still don't and won't support a terror group in any way, and you're simply looking for excuses now for why it should be OK for you to do so. Just embrace it, Jafar, and be honest, you support a group that wants to kill and eliminate Jews and the Jewish state.

tailfins
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Other than a few Muslims, no civilized country sees Israel as a terrorist organization. I can cite TONS of countries recognizing Hamas as a terror group, you cannot do the same about Israel. And what Washington does or doesn't do isn't what "I" support. For example, I already knew Palestine supported Hamas, but hearing you yourself admit to supporting a terrorist organization is different. You have no control over the Palestinian government just as I have no control over what our government does without our approval. But I still don't and won't support a terror group in any way, and you're simply looking for excuses now for why it should be OK for you to do so. Just embrace it, Jafar, and be honest, you support a group that wants to kill and eliminate Jews and the Jewish state.

I support Israel. I just don't see what ragging on some random businessman from Sydney, Australia who happens to be Muslim accomplishes. You can stand in Penn Station and watch many just like Jafar walk by. Are you going to let that get your blood pressure up? Each has their own upbringing and perspective. As far as I know Jafar isn't committing any felonies, so I don't see a problem. I don't agree with him, but that's no reason to be offended by him. Some people go too far down that road and wind up not being able to function in society. And I don't consider living in a trailer (for example) in Keokuk, Iowa yelling "get off my land" as functioning.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
I support Israel. I just don't see what ragging on some random businessman from Sydney, Australia who happens to be Muslim accomplishes. You can stand in Penn Station and watch many just like Jafar walk by. Are you going to let that get your blood pressure up? Each has their own upbringing and perspective. As far as I know Jafar isn't committing any felonies, so I don't see a problem. I don't agree with him, but that's no reason to be offended by him. Some people go too far down that road and wind up not being able to function in society. And I don't consider living in a trailer (for example) in Keokuk, Iowa yelling "get off my land" as functioning.

I'm offended by anyone who supports terror groups, not just jafar. Lending moral support to ANY terror group is despicable, IMO. True it's not a crime, but also not something I have to overlook as if it's nothing either.

Abbey Marie
12-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm offended by anyone who supports terror groups, not just jafar. Lending moral support to ANY terror group is despicable, IMO. True it's not a crime, but also not something I have to overlook as if it's nothing either.

Legal and moral are at times two very different things.

And not referencing anyone here, a famous Martin Luther King Quote:

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal."

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 03:32 PM
^ yeps.

And how many people want it known that they are friends with someone who supports a terror group? Would it matter if it was Al Qaeda instead? Are there different degrees of terror groups, to where supporting one is ok and another would be wrong?

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Legal and moral are at times two very different things.

And not referencng anyone here, a famous Martin Luther King Quote:

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal."

(Sorry, having trouble removing the bold formatting)

What bold? :slap:

Abbey Marie
12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
What bold? :slap:

It was bolded in the post preview, but not in the actual reply, smarty! :hyper:

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 04:15 PM
It was bolded in the post preview, but not in the actual reply, smarty! :hyper:

Nah, I actually fixed it for you right before replying. Ain't I the smart ass? :lol:

jafar00
12-11-2012, 06:27 PM

I think you are wrong. Most of the world sees Israel as a pariah state. You just can't see it from your sheltered existence.

aboutime
12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
I think you are wrong. Most of the world sees Israel as a pariah state. You just can't see it from your sheltered existence.

Thanks jafar. If what you said is true. Maybe that explains why I, and many others here....see you as this...4125

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Sure you do. You support a man that supports Hamas (jafar)but you are an equal opportunity supporter, right?
So enlightened as to be able and proud to support both sides.
Who lives in a trailer ? Or do you always toss out irrelevant shat to make a bad point look reasonable?
You put me on ignore because Im anti-muslim and I post the undefeatable truth about them. Convenient cowardism but hey, what should we expect from a guy that thinks incest is a joking topic. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
12-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Nah, I actually fixed it for you right before replying. Ain't I the smart ass? :lol:

You got me- I did not see that one coming!

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM

I don't care what you think, how about posting proof of "normal" countries that have labeled Israel a terrorist country? Every other decent country knows and refers to Hamas as a terror group. Someone who admits to supporting Hamas, and "thinking" Israel is a terrorist group of sorts, doesn't surprise me. And I hardly live a sheltered existence. But go ahead and prove me wrong and show everyone how my sheltered life had me forget the list of countries that consider Israel terrorists!

gabosaurus
12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm offended by anyone who supports terror groups, not just jafar.

I don't think Jafar supports Hamas as much as he opposes Israel.
This is another instance of you (and others) refusing to see both sides of the story. There are quite a few that consider Israel a terrorist nation. By condoning all actions by Israel, you are supporting a terror group.
Yet I have never seen Jafar insult you (or anyone else) for condoning terror. You are being incredibly one-sided by refusing to debate in good faith.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:07 PM
This is another instance of you (and others) refusing to see both sides of the story. There are quite a few that consider Israel a terrorist nation. By condoning all actions by Israel, you are supporting a terror group.
Yet I have never seen Jafar insult you (or anyone else) for condoning terror. You are being incredibly one-sided by refusing to debate in good faith.

List the "quite a few" that consider Israel a terrorist nation, outside of Muslims who support Hamas...

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:09 PM

And I do see both sides. And like I said already, one can very easily support the Palestinians and oppose Israel at all costs - WITHOUT supporting a terrorist group. That's a conscious choice when one opts to support a known terrorist group. And you guys can whine about how Israel is a terror state, although no legit government labels them as such while they DO label Hamas as one.

gabosaurus
12-11-2012, 08:16 PM
And I do see both sides. And like I said already, one can very easily support the Palestinians and oppose Israel at all costs - WITHOUT supporting a terrorist group. That's a conscious choice when one opts to support a known terrorist group. And you guys can whine about how Israel is a terror state, although no legit government labels them as such while they DO label Hamas as one.

Every government considers itself a legit government. Even those in Islamic states, of which there are many.
I consider both Hamas and Israel to be terrorist states. The hardliners in control will never get along with each other.
At the same time, a vast majority of citizens on both sides do not support violence. But they do not control the government.

If you refuse to consider the thoughts and actions of those in Islamic states, you are not seeing both sides.
Every conflict has two sides. You can't insulate yourself to only seeing one sides. Unless you listen to Fox News, of course. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Every government considers itself a legit government. Even those in Islamic states, of which there are many.
I consider both Hamas and Israel to be terrorist states. The hardliners in control will never get along with each other.
At the same time, a vast majority of citizens on both sides do not support violence. But they do not control the government.

If you refuse to consider the thoughts and actions of those in Islamic states, you are not seeing both sides.
Every conflict has two sides. You can't insulate yourself to only seeing one sides. Unless you listen to Fox News, of course. :rolleyes:

So you can't tell us who these countries are that consider Israel a terrorist state? Any outside of Islam? You just said that there were quite a few that did, I'm curious which countries. Almost every civilized country considers Hamas a terror group.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2012, 08:23 PM

Blah , blah blah. So you dont think he supports those he himself declared he supports! Amazing that you claim to know his mind and heart better than he does. But hey , thats a true leftist's gift isnt it? To better defend him you , like tailfins , try to act as if you know better than he does what he thinks, what he means and how his opposition here is foolhardy and meanspiritedly attacking him unjustly. When we are attacking his ideals, his religion for its savagery/murder/terrorism and his self-proclaimed support for Hamas!
One-sided youdeclare as if we are to take his side while we oppose his actions, words and stated beliefs!
You surely must have a degree in arrogant stupidity! Nothing else explains your absolutely ignorant post IMHO.-Tyr

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Here's a list of who the USA considers foreign terror groups, and I'm confident almost all other civilized countries have similar entries, and similarly don't have Israel listed. Can someone tell me what the overall majority have in common?

U.S. Government Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations
Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
Al-Qa’ida (AQ)
Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
Al-Qa’ida in Iraq (AQI)
Al-Qa’ida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
Al-Shabaab (AS)
Ansar al-Islam
Asbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Communist Party of Philippines/New People’s Army (CPP/NPA)
Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (IG)
Hamas
Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)
Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)
Harakat ul-Mujahideen (HUM)
Hizballah
Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Jundallah
Kahane Chai
Kata’ib Hizballah (KH)
Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK)
Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LT)
Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)
Mujahadin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Palestine Liberation Front – Abu Abbas Faction (PLF)
Palestine Islamic Jihad – Shaqaqi Faction (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)
Real IRA (RIRA)
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17N)
Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
Revolutionary Struggle (RS)
Shining Path (SL)
Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2010/170264.htm

gabosaurus
12-11-2012, 08:30 PM
So you can't tell us who these countries are that consider Israel a terrorist state? Any outside of Islam? You just said that there were quite a few that did, I'm curious which countries. Almost every civilized country considers Hamas a terror group.

I am sure they are all inside of Islam. With the exception of states such as North Korea and a few in Africa.
At the same time, you can't label states such as Quatar and Saudi Arabia as "uncivilized."
Once again, you are not considering both sides of the conflict.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:40 PM
I am sure they are all inside of Islam. With the exception of states such as North Korea and a few in Africa.
At the same time, you can't label states such as Quatar and Saudi Arabia as "uncivilized."
Once again, you are not considering both sides of the conflict.

I do not think Qatar or Saudi Arabia has the state of Israel listed as a terror state. Can you back these up? I'm confident that both support Palestine, but I'm not convinced either has them listed as an official terrorist state. And I do look at both sides and take all the facts together. If Hamas first the US's version of terrorists, both government and people, and the overwhelming majority of the countries in the world do, there's then a good chance they are a terrorist organization. If the overwhelming majority of the world sees Israel as a legit state, and NOT a terror state, and a couple of Islamic countries do, I think it's safe to say they are not one.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Another list about terror groups/states/organizations from a world perspective. I do see Hamas on there but nothing about Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations

Gaffer
12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I do not think Qatar or Saudi Arabia has the state of Israel listed as a terror state. Can you back these up? I'm confident that both support Palestine, but I'm not convinced either has them listed as an official terrorist state. And I do look at both sides and take all the facts together. If Hamas first the US's version of terrorists, both government and people, and the overwhelming majority of the countries in the world do, there's then a good chance they are a terrorist organization. If the overwhelming majority of the world sees Israel as a legit state, and NOT a terror state, and a couple of Islamic countries do, I think it's safe to say they are not one.

Try to go to saudi arabia if you have a Israeli stamp on your passport. You won't get off the plane.

If you want to find even more disgusting things about islam check out the slave trade. The sauds aren't as civilized as many would like to pretend they are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Try to go to saudi arabia if you have a Israeli stamp on your passport. You won't get off the plane.

If you want to find even more disgusting things about islam check out the slave trade. The sauds aren't as civilized as many would like to pretend they are.

You mean this....-Tyr

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm

<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Saudi Arabia</st1:place></st1:country-region> and contemporary slavery<o:p></o:p>
Pat Roush, March 15, 2003<o:p></o:p>
At one time this article had been archived and may possibly still be accessible [here (http://web.archive.org/web/20071116093542/http:/www.patroush.com/children/contemporary_slavery_sa.htm)]<o:p></o:p>
[accessed 11 September 2011]<o:p></o:p>
American women who have married Saudi nationals and are inside the kingdom along with their female children – some of whom have now reached adult age – are subjected to a situation in which another person or persons have complete control over their lives, with all rights and attributes of "ownership." They were forcibly abducted or kidnapped in clear violation of the laws of other countries and court orders issued by other countries. They were removed from their country to a country beyond the reach of law enforcement and court orders. <o:p></o:p>These women – which include my adult, American-born daughters – have been hidden away in family compounds for years, deprived of all the choices of basic living, including religion, choice of spouse or age of marriage. They have been denied freedom of movement, freedom of torture, equal rights of women relating to all issues of family rights, the right to education, the right to remedies. Many of them are subjected to wide abuse other than slavery – mental and physical torture, including rape. Their basic human rights in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other instruments of international human rights law are being sacrificed. <o:p></o:p>They are kept captive with no hope of ever escaping. Some are told that they can leave, but their children must stay. They must choose between freedom and their children – a "Sophie's Choice" no mother should ever have to make. I have met women who have done just that, and others who hunger for the breath of freedom so badly that they are contemplating doing it – such a high price to pay.<o:p></o:p>

Gaffer
12-11-2012, 10:40 PM
That's part of it. There's much more. I don't have time to look up all the sites right now. Slaves are brought in from africa and also other arab countries. Many iranian women are sold as sex slaves when they have no husband to take care of them. Slavery is another barbaric practice that islam encourages, especially the arabs.

Another fact jafar can claim isn't done.

jafar00
12-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Here's a list of who the USA considers foreign terror groups, and I'm confident almost all other civilized countries have similar entries, and similarly don't have Israel listed. Can someone tell me what the overall majority have in common?

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Al-Qa’ida (AQ)
Al-Qa’ida in Iraq (AQI)
Al-Shabaab (AS)
Ansar al-Islam
Asbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (IG)
Hamas
Hizballah
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Jundallah
Kahane Chai
Kata’ib Hizballah (KH)
Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LT)
Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
Real IRA (RIRA)
Shining Path (SL)

At least two of those terrorist groups are supported by the USA. MEK, which was delisted after millions of $ in lobbying (corruption) and Jundullah. Both groups get support for terrorist attacks in Iran.

Back to Israel, their support appears to be minuscule outside of US veto power in the UN. When the Palestinians asked for an upgrade in status, only the USA, Israel and a few tiny island nations opposed it. The vast majority of the UN supported it.

gabosaurus
12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-is-the-u-s-government-funding-islamic-terrorists-who-are-killing-christians/32196

the U.S. supports Saudi Arabia as one of our closest allies, even though:

Saudi Arabia restricts all religions other than Islam, including the possession of religious items such as the Bible, crucifixes, and Stars of David (http://www.christianpost.com/article/20070810/28848_Bibles,_Crucifixes_Not_Allowed_into_Saudi_Ar abia.htm)

Christians are arrested and lashed in public (http://www.persecution.org/awareness/persecuted-countries/saudi-arabia/) for practicing their faith openly

Muslims are forbidden to convert to another religion. If one does so and does not recant, they may be executed (http://www.compassdirect.org/english/country/somalia/29407/)

A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/911-commissioner-and-co-chair-of-congressional-inquiry-into-911-say-in-sworn-declarations-that-saudi-government-linked-to-911-attacks.html)

jafar00
12-12-2012, 02:54 AM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-is-the-u-s-government-funding-islamic-terrorists-who-are-killing-christians/32196

What's the reason for the deflection, and why did the USA invade Saudi Arabia for 9/11 if they were involved instead of lashing out at Afghanistan, Iraq and anyone else not actually involved?

BTW, I agree with you on the Saudi regime. I don't agree with the Wahhabis one bit either.

tailfins
12-12-2012, 03:54 AM
What's the reason for the deflection, and why did the USA invade Saudi Arabia for 9/11 if they were involved instead of lashing out at Afghanistan, Iraq and anyone else not actually involved?

BTW, I agree with you on the Saudi regime. I don't agree with the Wahhabis one bit either.

It seems that you voted on the Middle Eastern countries with your feet given that you live in Australia.

jafar00
12-12-2012, 07:27 AM
It seems that you voted on the Middle Eastern countries with your feet given that you live in Australia.

No. I moved because of promotion through my company.

I liked Egypt before the revolution and if they sort out the mess the country is in now, it will be a nice place to live again. UAE is a pretty cool place with lots to do. My preference is Abu Dhabi. It's a bit quieter and less plastic than Dubai.

My favourite country so far is Malaysia for the warm weather, tasty food and friendly people. The mix of cultures is amazing too. Always a religious festival going on.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 07:53 AM

Got a link listing the countries that see Israel that way, dumb ass???

You're the one living the sheltered existence. You continually make comments like that, then utterly refuse to provide links backing them up.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by jimnyc http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=599229#post599229) Here's a list of who the USA considers foreign terror groups, and I'm confident almost all other civilized countries have similar entries, and similarly don't have Israel listed. Can someone tell me what the overall majority have in common?

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Al-Qa’ida (AQ)
Al-Qa’ida in Iraq (AQI)
Al-Shabaab (AS)
Ansar al-Islam
Asbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (IG)
Hamas
Hizballah
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Jundallah
Kahane Chai
Kata’ib Hizballah (KH)
Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LT)
Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
Real IRA (RIRA)
Shining Path (SL)

At least two of those terrorist groups are supported by the USA. MEK, which was delisted after millions of $ in lobbying (corruption) and Jundullah. Both groups get support for terrorist attacks in Iran.

Back to Israel, their support appears to be minuscule outside of US veto power in the UN. When the Palestinians asked for an upgrade in status, only the USA, Israel and a few tiny island nations opposed it. The vast majority of the UN supported it.

link???

never mind... here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah
The group has been designated a terrorist organization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_organization) by Iran, and the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States)[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah#cite_note-16) and it has been linked to, and taken credit for, numerous acts of terror, kidnapping and the smuggling of narcotics.[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah#cite_note-terrorist-17) According to many sources, the group is linked to al-Qaeda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran
It has not been armed since 2003 and this has been achknowledged by several American military officials.

The group claims to have renounced violence in 2001[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran#cite_note-10) and today it is the main component organization of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_Resistance_of_Iran) (NCRI), an "umbrella coalition" calling itself the "parliament-in-exile dedicated to a democratic, secular and coalition government in Iran." While the MEK's leadership has resided in Paris France, the group's core members were for many years confined to Camp Ashraf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Ashraf) in Iraq, and "were disarmed in the wake of the US-led invasion and are said to have adhered to a ceasefire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceasefire).

The European Union and the United States formerly listed the MEK as a terrorist organization, but this designation has since been lifted, first by the Council of the European Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_the_European_Union) in January 26, 2009 (following what the group called a “seven-year-long legal and political battle”)[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran#cite_note-Runner-15)[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran#cite_note-UPI2009-16)[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran#cite_note-Reuters2009-17) and then by a decision by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton) on September 21, 2012.[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Mujahedin_of_Iran#cite_note-NYT_2012-12)
The inclusion of MEK on jimnyc's list is slightly outdated. However, he has provided a list with links, backing up his point. You've provided jack shit to back up yours.

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 08:11 AM

the U.S. supports Saudi Arabia as one of our closest allies, even though:

Saudi Arabia restricts all religions other than Islam, including the possession of religious items such as the Bible, crucifixes, and Stars of David (http://www.christianpost.com/article/20070810/28848_Bibles,_Crucifixes_Not_Allowed_into_Saudi_Ar abia.htm)

Christians are arrested and lashed in public (http://www.persecution.org/awareness/persecuted-countries/saudi-arabia/) for practicing their faith openly

Muslims are forbidden to convert to another religion. If one does so and does not recant, they may be executed (http://www.compassdirect.org/english/country/somalia/29407/)

A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/911-commissioner-and-co-chair-of-congressional-inquiry-into-911-say-in-sworn-declarations-that-saudi-government-linked-to-911-attacks.html)

Then according to Jahil, Saudi Arabia is not Islamic, as he claims this is not allowed in Islam.

jimnyc
12-12-2012, 11:52 AM

And the endless others are all Muslim. Why are so many of the terror groups throughout the world muslim?

gabosaurus
12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
And the endless others are all Muslim. Why are so many of the terror groups throughout the world muslim?

Why are so many religious pedophiles Catholic priests?

Some groups naturally splinter and breed extremists.

jimnyc
12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Then according to Jahil, Saudi Arabia is not Islamic, as he claims this is not allowed in Islam.

That's interesting, Marcus. If SA is "civilized", then why would they KILL someone over something so petty that literally brings harm to no one?

Marcus Aurelius
12-12-2012, 11:58 AM
That's interesting, Marcus. If SA is "civilized", then why would they KILL someone over something so petty that literally brings harm to no one?

Their justification for killing an apostate, is that it brings harm to Islam, and anyone who brings harm to Islam may be killed without issue.

jimnyc
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Their justification for killing an apostate, is that it brings harm to Islam, and anyone who brings harm to Islam may be killed without issue.

That's an interesting take, that if someone believes differently, they are then bringing harm to Islam, and should be killed. There are some sick laws in some sick countries out there.

Abbey Marie
12-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Why are so many religious pedophiles Catholic priests?

Some groups naturally splinter and breed extremists.

Because the church's ban on marriage for priests gave a great cover to closet gays, and therefore attracted them in disproportionate numbers. Now why so many gays are pedophiles, I'm sure I don't know.

SassyLady
12-13-2012, 03:37 AM

Wow, Gabby, has Israel stated they will "eliminate" any one country or group of people? Or, are they just trying to defend themselves from all those who want to wipe them off the face of Earth? What is it they do that you would put them in the same class as AQ or Hamas?

jafar00
12-13-2012, 06:57 AM
Wow, Gabby, has Israel stated they will "eliminate" any one country or group of people? Or, are they just trying to defend themselves from all those who want to wipe them off the face of Earth? What is it they do that you would put them in the same class as AQ or Hamas?

They have been trying to eliminate the Palestinians since 1948. Where have you been? They have in part been successful with hundreds of Palestinian villages "wiped from the face of the Earth" already and and more and more land every year stolen and built on illegally. When one group of people goes to the homes of another group, demolishes their homes and says "This is mine now", there is bound to be some resistance from those who's homes are being demolished and stolen. This is why we are here today discussing this.

I don't now about Hamas or Al Qaeda. Perhaps I would put Israel in the same class as Boko Haram, LRA or PKK.

tailfins
12-13-2012, 08:51 AM
They have been trying to eliminate the Palestinians since 1948. Where have you been? They have in part been successful with hundreds of Palestinian villages "wiped from the face of the Earth" already and and more and more land every year stolen and built on illegally. When one group of people goes to the homes of another group, demolishes their homes and says "This is mine now", there is bound to be some resistance from those who's homes are being demolished and stolen. This is why we are here today discussing this.

I don't now about Hamas or Al Qaeda. Perhaps I would put Israel in the same class as Boko Haram, LRA or PKK.

I would hope that means you are anti-Castro. I defer to the US military and intelligence authorities because I don't know much about the Middle East, Islam or Al Qaida, nor do I care to. Latin America is another matter. Here's a music video on the topic for your listening pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQOhuF6_xM8

jimnyc
12-13-2012, 01:05 PM

Israel wouldn't need 60+ years to eliminate Palestine, they could do so overnight if they WANTED to, but they don't, and the entire world, minus some radicals and their supporters, knows this to be the truth.

jafar00
12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Israel wouldn't need 60+ years to eliminate Palestine, they could do so overnight if they WANTED to, but they don't, and the entire world, minus some radicals and their supporters, knows this to be the truth.

They could but they won't because they know that doing it that way would mean their end too. Slowly slowly and nobody will notice (except those being forcefully relocated into smaller enclaves).

aboutime
12-13-2012, 02:13 PM
They could but they won't because they know that doing it that way would mean their end too. Slowly slowly and nobody will notice (except those being forcefully relocated into smaller enclaves).

jafar. How bout this? You start your own thread about how much you Love, and Support Hamas, and the Palestinian radicals who DO NOT, and NEVER HAVE wanted PEACE?

Drummond
12-13-2012, 08:10 PM

Fascinating.

OK, for starters. Is it your contention that Israel wants to commit genocide ? Yes, or no ? If 'yes', present us with proof.

To suppose that Israelis have wanted to 'eliminate the Palestinians' is just ridiculous. If that's so, Jafar, WHY HAVEN'T THEY ? Do you suppose they lack the means to inflict something of this sort ? Do you REALLY suppose, Jafar, that Israel lacks the means to inflict military actions FAR in excess of what's already occurred ?

They have no nuclear weapons ? They have no substantial weaponry and personnel reserves they can call upon to achieve such an outcome ??

So, no, Jafar. The opposite is true, if anything. Israel's tolerance of those who are only too happy to let loose with terrorist savagery is little short of incredible, in my view. Israel are not the aggressors, they are all too often the VICTIMS of terrorist barbarity, not least at the hands of Hamas.

You've shown your willingness to support that very terrorist scum, Jafar. By what right do you preach the cause of FURTHER victimisation of Israel, over and above what they've already suffered ???

You talk of 'resistance' ... disingenuous in the extreme. Terrorism is aggression, Jafar, it's murder and savagery, of the young, the helpless, the innocent. 'Resistance' is NOT an apt description.

Are children forced to wear bombs, bombs they cannot control, just 'resistance fighters' to you ???? Or, are they the ultimate victims of subhuman savagery ?? Jafar, I think we have a right to know how you view that ... since you support the group that commits atrocities such as these.

You mention 'Boko Haram'. Until today I'd never heard of them. But, you say that Israel is some sort of 'equivalent' to them, in the 'same class' as them ???

OK, let's see about that ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

Boko Haram (Hausa: lit. "Western education is sinful"), is a jihadist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadist) militant organisation based in the northeast of Nigeria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria). It is an Islamist movement which strongly opposes man-made laws (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-made_law) and modern science (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science). Founded by Mohammed Yusuf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Yusuf_(Boko_Haram)) in 2001, the organisation seeks to establish sharia law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law) in the country. The group is also known for attacking Christians and bombing churches.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture ???

Well, let's see.

Is Israel run by 'a jihadist militant organisation', that's Islamic, opposes man-made laws and modern science ? Do they seek the imposition of Sharia Law ? Do they bomb Christian churches ?

Does it occur to you, Jafar, that the comparison doesn't 'quite' work ? H'mmm .. ???!?

Indeed, Jafar .. have you the slightest clue as to what you're really saying ???

My suggestion, Jafar, is this. Become far less biased against Israel .. EVEN if your Islamist buddies are likely to disapprove. Your hatreds and biases are leading you to argue utter nonsense. And may I suggest that it's time you stopped, before the hole you're digging for yourself doesn't take on the dimensions of a crater ?

aboutime
12-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Drummond. Take notice how jafar has once again refused to speak about the rest of the Arab World. Better known as the Middle Eastern nations...all of whom turned Palestinians Away from their borders as well. But jafar finds it much easier to always accuse Israel, and point their way than to admit. Palestinians were the OUTCASTS....not the Jews in that part of the world. Consequently. The Newly Formed United Nations....agreed to give Israel Statehood.

But jafar, and his easily fooled, hate filled friends always ignore, and intentionally never speak the truth when it's so much easier for them to blame someone they HATE.

Drummond
12-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Drummond. Take notice how jafar has once again refused to speak about the rest of the Arab World. Better known as the Middle Eastern nations...all of whom turned Palestinians Away from their borders as well. But jafar finds it much easier to always accuse Israel, and point their way than to admit. Palestinians were the OUTCASTS....not the Jews in that part of the world. Consequently. The Newly Formed United Nations....agreed to give Israel Statehood.

But jafar, and his easily fooled, hate filled friends always ignore, and intentionally never speak the truth when it's so much easier for them to blame someone they HATE.

:clap::clap:

Very good points ! Thanks, Aboutime.

tailfins
12-13-2012, 11:48 PM

So Jafar: Where is it you stand regarding the Castro (or Cagastrado as I prefer to call them) brothers?

gabosaurus
12-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Why is this mud slinging match still in the Lounge? It belongs in the Dump...er...Cage.

jafar00
12-14-2012, 07:16 AM
jafar. How bout this? You start your own thread about how much you Love, and Support Hamas, and the Palestinian radicals who DO NOT, and NEVER HAVE wanted PEACE?

Even if that were slightly accurate, I am just not that obsessed.

Is Israel run by 'a jihadist militant organisation', that's Islamic, opposes man-made laws and modern science ? Do they seek the imposition of Sharia Law ? Do they bomb Christian churches ?

Does it occur to you, Jafar, that the comparison doesn't 'quite' work ? H'mmm .. ???!?

Indeed, Jafar .. have you the slightest clue as to what you're really saying ???

What's the difference? Both want to take over someone else's lands and impose their own version of religious rule on those lands. Boko Haram wants to impose Salafism. Israel wants to impose Zionism. But not before driving out or killing whoever doesn't believe the same.

So Jafar: Where is it you stand regarding the Castro (or Cagastrado as I prefer to call them) brothers?

Are they anything to do with Fidel Castro, the brutal Dictator?

tailfins
12-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Are they anything to do with Fidel Castro, the brutal Dictator?

Uh, yeah! Raul, the hatchet man who is now in charge and Fidel (culo de plastico) who is drooling all over himself pretending to have lucid thoughts on Cuban TV. I know there is a Communist element in much of the Muslim world, with Syria being a hybrid between Communism and Muslim extremism.

Drummond
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
What's the difference? Both want to take over someone else's lands and impose their own version of religious rule on those lands. Boko Haram wants to impose Salafism. Israel wants to impose Zionism. But not before driving out or killing whoever doesn't believe the same.

Still absurd.

Israel isn't committed to terrorism. Israel won't kill people just for believing in another religion.

You haven't offered proof that Israel has ever threatened genocide, though I asked you for that proof ... so I take it that you accept that Israel has never stooped to this. Hamas, by contrast ... THE 'PEOPLE' YOU SUPPORT ... are committed to the destruction of Israel.

And Hamas fire whatever rockets they can at Israel, whenever they can, and don't care who they kill, or how many. Imagine, Jafar, the carnage if Israel adopted that same level of murderous aggression, with THEIR armaments !

So there's the truth.

Isn't it, Jafar ?

tailfins
12-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Still absurd.

Israel isn't committed to terrorism. Israel won't kill people just for believing in another religion.

You haven't offered proof that Israel has ever threatened genocide, though I asked you for that proof ... so I take it that you accept that Israel has never stooped to this. Hamas, by contrast ... THE 'PEOPLE' YOU SUPPORT ... are committed to the destruction of Israel.

And Hamas fire whatever rockets they can at Israel, whenever they can, and don't care who they kill, or how many. Imagine, Jafar, the carnage if Israel adopted that same level of murderous aggression, with THEIR armaments !

So there's the truth.

Isn't it, Jafar ?

Do not worry about Israel; Israel will prevail.

Zechariah 2

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Hamas and all the other enemies of Israel will be defeated. Despite all the mistakes made by the US, God will reward the US for protecting "the apple of his eye".

aboutime
12-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Why is this mud slinging match still in the Lounge? It belongs in the Dump...er...Cage.

Would you be more comfortable defending you friend jafar in the CAGE Gabby? Seems like that would be the ideal place for you to STAY.

gabosaurus
12-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't believe for a moment that Israel is "the apple of God's eye."
God loves ALL people. Of ALL religions, races and creeds.

Israel CAN take care of itself. Which is why we don't need to help them or send them money.

SassyLady
12-14-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't believe for a moment that Israel is "the apple of God's eye."
God loves ALL people. Of ALL religions, races and creeds.

Israel CAN take care of itself. Which is why we don't need to help them or send them money.

I believe Pakistan can take care of themselves just as well. Why does Obama still send them billions?

jafar00
12-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Uh, yeah! Raul, the hatchet man who is now in charge and Fidel (culo de plastico) who is drooling all over himself pretending to have lucid thoughts on Cuban TV. I know there is a Communist element in much of the Muslim world, with Syria being a hybrid between Communism and Muslim extremism.

Syria is still run by the Allawite sect, not Islam at last check.

Still absurd.

You haven't offered proof that Israel has ever threatened genocide, though I asked you for that proof.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Golda Meir
Prime Minister of Israel
1969 - 1974
"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."
-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

Yitzhak Rabin
Prime Minister of Israel
1974 - 1977,
1992 - 1995

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

Menachem Begin
Prime Minister of Israel
1977 – 1983

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

Yizhak Shamir
Prime Minister of Israel
1983 - 1984,
1986 – 1992

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister of Israel
1996 – 1999

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

Ariel Sharon
Prime Minister of Israel
2001 - 2006

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

So there's the truth.

Isn't it, Jafar ?

Israel only shows "restraint" (although they have a warped sense of restraint) out of self preservation. If they killed as they wanted to, the whole world would rise up against them and the freebies from the USA would end.

Drummond
12-14-2012, 07:32 PM
OK, Jafar. I will ask you one final time. Offer me proof that Israel has ever threatened genocide. You haven't yet !

Talking about 'expelling' Arab populations isn't the same as threatening genocide.

The 'Palestinian people' ... since when did they form a recognised Nation State ? As I see it, Golda Meir did nothing more than tell the truth. However ... Israel IS recognised as a Nation State, it has been since 1948.

And it's unreasonable, with Israel having been given Nation State status, for its people to just let themselves remain outside the territorial boundaries given to Israel, by an ethnic race not possessing that same Nation State status.

However .. none of that has stopped Palestinians from acting against international law .. and turning to terrorism. Terrorism which you, Jafar, by supporting Hamas, you show yourself to be in favour of.

You must be 'proud'.

aboutime
12-14-2012, 07:38 PM
OK, Jafar. I will ask you one final time. Offer me proof that Israel has ever threatened genocide. You haven't yet !

Talking about 'expelling' Arab populations isn't the same as threatening genocide.

The 'Palestinian people' ... since when did they form a recognised Nation State ? As I see it, Golda Meir did nothing more than tell the truth. However ... Israel IS recognised as a Nation State, it has been since 1948.

And it's unreasonable, with Israel having been given Nation State status, for its people to just let themselves remain outside the territorial boundaries given to Israel, by an ethnic race not possessing that same Nation State status.

However .. none of that has stopped Palestinians from acting against international law .. and turning to terrorism. Terrorism which you, Jafar, by supporting Hamas, you show yourself to be in favour of.

You must be 'proud'.

Drummond. Asking, or expecting jafar to honestly answer such questions is nearly on a level with asking Obama whether he prefers to be called Half White, rather than Half Black. Only the Hawaiian NAACP, BLACK PANTHERS know that answer for sure. So jafar will, and must remain SILENT.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Syria is still run by the Allawite sect, not Islam at last check.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Golda Meir
Prime Minister of Israel
1969 - 1974
"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."
-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

Yitzhak Rabin
Prime Minister of Israel
1974 - 1977,
1992 - 1995

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

Menachem Begin
Prime Minister of Israel
1977 – 1983

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

Yizhak Shamir
Prime Minister of Israel
1983 - 1984,
1986 – 1992

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister of Israel
1996 – 1999

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

Ariel Sharon
Prime Minister of Israel
2001 - 2006

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

Israel only shows "restraint" (although they have a warped sense of restraint) out of self preservation. If they killed as they wanted to, the whole world would rise up against them and the freebies from the USA would end.

Have you any ideal how many lands have passed from one group of people to another in this world's history. How many "owned " THAT LAND BEFORE?? HOW FAR BACK SHOULD ONE SHOULD GO TO GET TO THE "RIGHTFUL" OWNERS? Pick a nation, any nation , well maybe exclude China. People being displaced is a part of life on this planet. Arent we Americans damn lucky that the Indians dont get away with crying like children and murdering because of the land that they lost? According to your little display of logic they would be right to do so! Yet we Americans say hell no they are not.The land was won by way of war or even by way of hook and crook but won it was. You think the Pali's are special and should get "overs"! It doesnt work that way Hoss, except in the minds of muslim haters that seek anyway possible to exterminate the JEWS!-Tyr