PDA

View Full Version : And that my friends is what happens when you think it's ok to steal from someone...

Trinity
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM
3 shot during attempted robbery in LocklandLOCKLAND, OH (FOX19) -Lockland Police say that three would be robbers, one adult and two juveniles, were shot after they demanded money from another man at gunpoint.

Police say, according to the attempted robbery victim, he was alone and was getting out of his car in an alley when three males came to him and told him to give them everything at gunpoint. The robbery victim, who was on his way into work, did comply with the demands and gave the robbers his wallet. The would be robbers did not know, however, that the man who they were trying to rob was also carrying a gun with a concealed carry permit.
All three attempted robbers were shot with a .40 caliber glock at the 109 North Wayne in Lockland. One of the juveniles was shot in the face, one in the right shoulder, and the adult was hit in the lower left leg. The suspects then fled the scene on foot in different directions, but were later caught a short distance away by Lockland police.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20299806/man-shoots-3-after-attempted-armed-robbery-in-lockland

Gaffer
12-10-2012, 06:34 PM
The police think the guy being robbed was the one that shot these robbers? How many armed citizens were there?

Three more sons of the obama taken off the street.

Robert A Whit
12-10-2012, 06:41 PM
3 shot during attempted robbery in Lockland

LOCKLAND, OH (FOX19) -Lockland Police say that three would be robbers, one adult and two juveniles, were shot after they demanded money from another man at gunpoint.

Police say, according to the attempted robbery victim, he was alone and was getting out of his car in an alley when three males came to him and told him to give them everything at gunpoint. The robbery victim, who was on his way into work, did comply with the demands and gave the robbers his wallet. The would be robbers did not know, however, that the man who they were trying to rob was also carrying a gun with a concealed carry permit.
All three attempted robbers were shot with a .40 caliber glock at the 109 North Wayne in Lockland. One of the juveniles was shot in the face, one in the right shoulder, and the adult was hit in the lower left leg. The suspects then fled the scene on foot in different directions, but were later caught a short distance away by Lockland police.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20299806/man-shoots-3-after-attempted-armed-robbery-in-lockland

Good article. I believe any laws denying a person to defend himself and his property should be outlawed by the US Supreme court to defend the 2nd amendment rights.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Good article. I believe any laws denying a person to defend himself and his property should be outlawed by the US Supreme court to defend the 2nd amendment rights.

I admire the man's bravery but Im disappointed in his shoooooooooting ability. Had it been me I'd shot all three to kill.

Two taps each, centermass to the chest. 45 caliber Kimber and odds on survival would have to be astronomical. Starting with the one that showed the gun. 6 rounds can be fired off so rapidly with a 45 caliber automatic. With the right ammo, dead robbers hit the ground , cops show up to collect the garbage. Hardest part comes long before ever having to do a thing like that. Training your brain to react without hesitation. I hope to never have to do anything like that but being prepared could save a life, an important one= mine.. -Tyr

Kathianne
12-10-2012, 07:39 PM
The police will be there in minutes, when seconds count.