PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Fascism: the Nazi Connection

red states rule
12-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Very compelling article that shines the light of truth on Islam
Despite common misconceptions, modern Islamic Fascism was not born during the 1960s, but during the 1930s. Its rise was not inspired by the failure of Nasserism in Egypt, but by the rise of Nazism in Germany, and prior to 1951 all of its campaigns were directed, not against Western colonialism, but against the Jews.
It was the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/muslimbrotherhood.html), founded in Cairo in 1928, that established Islamic Jihad as a mass movement. The significance of the Muslim Brotherhood to Islamic Fascism is comparable to the significance of the Bolshevik Party to Communism: it was, and it remains to this day, the ideological reference point and the organizational core for all later Islamist groups, including Al Queda and Hamas.
While British colonial policy contributed to the rise of Islamic radicalism, the Brotherhood's jihad was not directed against the British, but focused almost exclusively on Zionism and the Jews.
Membership in the Brotherhood rose from 800 members in 1936 to over 200,000 in 1938. In those two years the Brotherhood conducted a major campaign in Egypt, and it was against the Jews, not against the British occupiers. This campaign against the Jews, in the late 1930s, which established the Brotherhood as a mass movement of Islamic Jihadists, was set off by a rebellion in Palestine directed against Jewish immigration from Europe and Russia. That campaign was initiated by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Haj_Amin_El_Husseini.htm), Haj Muhammed Amin al-Husseini.
Al-Husseini was extremely impressed with Adolf Hitler and his anti-Jewish rhetoric. In 1941 he visited Hitler in Berlin. He was so enthralled with Hitler and the Nazis, and their plans to exterminate the Jews that he decided to remain in Berlin. He lived there from 1941 to 1945, recruiting Muslims in Europe for the Waffen-SS. He was very close to Hitler. Husseini's best friends were Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Eichmann.
He convinced Hitler that he would be able to persuade his Muslim brothers in the Arab world to carry out the extermination of Jews in the Middle East, just as the Nazis were doing in Europe.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/islamic_fascism_the_nazi_connection.html#ixzz2EnGn RXjL

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Very compelling article that shines the light of truth on Islam

Looks like nobody here cares to comment on this connection. Again Islam gets the pass that it demands and murders to instill. I've known about this but did not post it because its overload IMHO. Most have a hard enough time just accepting and coming to terms about Islam's greatest lie-that its a religion of peace! No shock to me that this truth would be ignored! Islam wins until we put forth and then follow up by actually standing up for the TRUTH! Sadly, currently I see few doing that .. -Tyr

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
I too have read quite a bit about the Nazi-Islamic connection with it's deep roots extending in to the Vatican. It's a fascinating and evil truth that many try to sweep beneath the rug. The modern Democrat Party is anti-semitic to its core. If you connect the fascist agenda of Nazism and the proclivity of hatred toward Zionism with the leftist mentality of today you can't help but see a distinctive cultural change permeating liberalism and progressives. I wasn't at all surprised when they voted out not only God from their platform, but Jerusalem as the sacred capital of Israel.

Great article! Thank you.

red states rule
01-31-2013, 02:52 AM
I too have read quite a bit about the Nazi-Islamic connection with it's deep roots extending in to the Vatican. It's a fascinating and evil truth that many try to sweep beneath the rug. The modern Democrat Party is anti-semitic to its core. If you connect the fascist agenda of Nazism and the proclivity of hatred toward Zionism with the leftist mentality of today you can't help but see a distinctive cultural change permeating liberalism and progressives. I wasn't at all surprised when they voted out not only God from their platform, but Jerusalem as the sacred capital of Israel.

Great article! Thank you.

and they voted for 4 more years of Obamanomics. Go figure

jafar00
01-31-2013, 06:32 AM
The only reason some Arabs took a shine to the Nazis was the promise that they would be free from being occupied all the bloody time. They were sick of it. It had nothing to do with the Jews or anything else in the OP's opinion piece. It was purely politics.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
The only reason some Arabs took a shine to the Nazis was the promise that they would be free from being occupied all the bloody time. They were sick of it. It had nothing to do with the Jews or anything else in the OP's opinion piece. It was purely politics.

Actually that is not only wrong but easily verified to be in error IMHO.-TYR

Drummond
02-01-2013, 09:04 PM

Oh, really, Jafar ...

I'm sure you are aware that various links can be produced to provide evidence that FAR more was involved. I'll dig some out, if you'd like !!

For now, and just to prove a point, I'll settle for this (and you'll note that it independently verifies a part of Redstate's article) ...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muftihit.html

In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini fled to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim von Ribbentrop and other Nazi leaders.He wanted to persuade them to extend the Nazis’ anti-Jewish program to the Arab world.

The Mufti sent Hitler 15 drafts of declarations he wanted Germany and Italy to make concerning the Middle East. One called on the two countries to declare the illegality of the Jewish home in Palestine. Furthermore, “they accord to Palestine and to other Arab countries the right to solve the problem of the Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries, in accordance with the interest of the Arabs and, by the same method, that the question is now being settled in the Axis countries.”

In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right. The Mufti offered Hitler his “thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches....The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely....the Jews....” Hitler replied:

Germany stood for uncompromising war against the Jews. That naturally included active opposition to the Jewish national home in Palestine....Germany would furnish positive and practical aid to the Arabs involved in the same struggle....Germany's objective [is]...solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere....In that hour the Mufti would be the most authoritative spokesman for the Arab world. The Mufti thanked Hitler profusely.

In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary ....

Come on, Jafar. Try refuting this. Try proving that none of this is true. I challenge you !!!